Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days (14193 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by ENGINEERG(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2021
G
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Mightyjohn11(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2021
The same govt legalized cigarettes which kill faster than any other thing, its high time we stop deceiving our selves

3 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Namnam: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2021
I prefer less drug gangs forming
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Johnrake69: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2021
MarketDispatch:

In Netherlands you refer to, the people are not thinking of how to eat at least one meal a day.

In Nigeria , the guy that has smoked cannabis on empty stomach will more likely commit crime to feed to at least have a day's meal.

Has the criminalization made it difficult to get?

Weed is one of the easiest thing to buy in Nigeria.
Security agencies make alot of money from extortion that goes into their private pockets. So it's only natural for them to fight to maintain the status quo.

But the society should be bigger than everyone.

Crime is fueled by poor economy not drugs. Top managers in the corporate world smoke weed too

9 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Jakumo(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2021
oteneaaron:
In the United States alone, the Cannabis Industry is valued at over $60 billion, and will hit over $70 billion by 2028.

The seeds of Marijuana can replace your petroleum.

Do your research - Google is your friend.

Legalize it!

Legalize it!!

Legalize it!!!

See Nigerian weed seeds selling for 6 Euros per seed, bearing in mind that each mature plant can yield thousands of seeds. One does not need to be a mathematician to fathom the fortunes that can be made in Nigeria selling those same seeds on the international market.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Nigerian_Nightmare/Reefermans_Seeds/

https://www.maryjanesgarden.com/yoruba-nigeria-marijuana-seeds/

https://cannabisowl.com/links/nigerian-seeds/

6 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by tillaman(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2021
I don’t think Nigeria is ready for that kind of development

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by LordReed(m): 6:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Elock1:
angry
I Dont support the legalization of cannabis
The Nigerian youth will be completely doomed

The issue is since the government doesn't provide jobs, weed seems to be the only cheap gateway to catch some fun

Then imagine plus lack of Education, they will just consume overdose thinking it's a sign of being a big boy.

If Nigeria must legalize it, they have to create a distraction like jobs and also create massive awareness programmes

Imagine if weed dy legalize, tout for Nigeria go dy more brutal {because e Don turn to common commodity for all man}

Weed is already cheap, legalisation would make it even cheaper so how can it be the sign of being a big boy?

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by kingthreat(m): 6:14am On Nov 19, 2021
I cannot believe that with the drug epidemic in this country, people are actually supporting the legalization of cannabis.
If cannabis becomes legal, all smokable drugs including meth gets legal too.
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Coolgent(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:
The aboki elites wil never legalise cannabis due to their religious belief..
Most of our leaders lack vision, wisdom & the insight to grow this country...
Imagine the medical & economical gain involve in cannabis legalization but some group of rebellious parasites wil not agree..
Zooyard country govern by Cavemen cankerworms, we already living in dark-age yu dumbfcuk..
E pain am grin
As Biafran you will surely be upset with NDLEA grin
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Lol, una revenue will collaspe na grin grin
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Elock1: 6:23am On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Weed is already cheap, legalisation would make it even cheaper so how can it be the sign of being a big boy?
obviously you didn't get my point
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 19, 2021
How will a reasonable person think legalized cannabis will help our country
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Gmajor(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2021
this man is a bloody fu*king liar.
How can he say that “There is no research about the healing qualities of cannabis,

3 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by luizpippo(m): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2021
When was this dark days?

During Abacha's time when Marwa was a state milad?

Or during Buhari's body language regime where he ended up as NDLEA chair?

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Freebirs(f): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2021
We de light days b4...na d red light 4 d kpolis we go te see each other xo na worries
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2021
grin Rubbish
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by lextube: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/legalization-of-cannabis-will-take-nigeria-to-dark-days-ndlea/

It seems this NDLEA boss doesn't know that weed is unofficially legalized in Nigeria. Everybody is already smoking and using it, so is it not better to legalize it so that the FG can make extra cash from it?

And what does he mean when he says there's no scientific proof that backs the claim that weed is medicinal? I don't understand this man.

4 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Elock1:
angry
I Dont support the legalization of cannabis
The Nigerian youth will be completely doomed

The issue is since the government doesn't provide jobs, weed seems to be the only cheap gateway to catch some fun

Then imagine plus lack of Education, they will just consume overdose thinking it's a sign of being a big boy.

If Nigeria must legalize it, they have to create a distraction like jobs and also create massive awareness programmes

Imagine if weed dy legalize, tout for Nigeria go dy more brutal {because e Don turn to common commodity for all man}
Most of you guys are ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2021
olaniyiYAH:
How have not legalizing cannabis help Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by lextube: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2021
kingthreat:
I cannot believe that with the drug epidemic in this country, people are actually supporting the legalization of cannabis.
If cannabis becomes legal, all smokable drugs including meth gets legal too.

That's not true, I disagree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Jakumo(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2021
lextube:

It seems this NDLEA boss doesn't know that weed is unofficially legalized in Nigeria. Everybody is already smoking and using it, so is it not better to legalize it so that the FG can make extra cash from it?

And what does he mean when he says there's no scientific proof that backs the claim that weed is medicinal? I don't understand this man.

Fat Bubba Mawra is an illiterate who cannot read. He gets all his information from the Koran, and he made his fortune from looting the Lagos State treasury back when he was an imposed military tyrant there.

5 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by jumper524(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:
The aboki elites wil never legalise cannabis due to their religious belief..
Most of our leaders lack vision, wisdom & the insight to grow this country...
Imagine the medical & economical gain involve in cannabis legalization but some group of rebellious parasites wil not agree..
Zooyard country govern by Cavemen cankerworms, we already living in dark-age yu dumbfcuk..
Aboki have no religious theory against weed.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by femicyrus(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2021
They are simply afraid of losing their job.
Fools are not aware that they will still be relevant in the prevention of local consumption.

Cannabis should be legalized for export only

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by omonla10(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Yes we know about its economic value, but Nigeria is a very delicate country. There are no jobs, Crime rate is high and there's no database to monitor crimes and exploit of area boys and thieves..

A month ago, I was attacked 4pm area boys at mushin area demanding 100k cos I was driving an unregistered tokunbo car.. Was covered with my blood that day, broad daylight o.

Legalizing it simply empowers growth of every bad thing we have been fighting against eg cultism, robbery, thuggery, prostitution etc..

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
wait is weed illegal in Nigeria??!!!

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by ChelseaInAfrica: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
They should better legalize it

Last night NDLEA Mounted roadblock and some roll of blunt was found in my car

Had to pay 80k before I was released
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by ginggerxy: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
MarketDispatch:

In Netherlands you refer to, the people are not thinking of how to eat at least one meal a day.

In Nigeria , the guy that has smoked cannabis on empty stomach will more likely commit crime to feed to at least have a day's meal.
then what is the point of feeding a prisoner with 1k per day when some can barely feed with #400 per day when they're out of prison ? Feeding should be the list of worries of every Nigerians but then out president if feeding with 200billion every and his vice almost the same amount

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by CSTRR: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2021
This is why I have a problem with Northern leadership.

They are generally not very progressive and futuristic.

Some of them may be good in character and integrity,but should absolutely not be placed in a position where you need to chart the course of a Nation.

They are not smart enough and Nigeria is currently vibrating to their frequency.

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by Jakumo(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2021
ChelseaInAfrica:
They should better legalize it

Last night NDLEA Mounted roadblock and some roll of blunt was found in my car

Had to pay 80k before I was released

You are lucky you did not wind up in a cell. Never carry any exhibit in your car.
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by CSTRR: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2021
olaniyiYAH:
There is billions of dollars to be made.
Economic diversification, jobs, and foreign revenue.

Djibouti and Uganda are currently making millions from it, exporting to Europe.

Nigerian govt does not love their citizens more than the Europeans love their own citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by CSTRR: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Buba Marwa: Legalization Of Cannabis Will Take Nigeria To Dark Days by michlins(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2021
There's no single research supporting the lies of cannabis causing lung cancer and stuff he mentioned.

Meanwhile cannabis oil is proven to provide succour to people with epilepsy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Extends London Trip Over ‘Dental Procedure’ / The Unforgivable Blunders Of Ojukwu During The Biafran War! / Don't Sign The Electoral Bill - MURIC, Muslim Group Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.