Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis (21891 Views)

Russians Flee Country To Avoid Being Sent To Front Line By Putin (photos) / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Canada Passes Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by tophumble(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Iyen na da

They will become Jamaica
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by temitope27(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lebanon is a failed state with useless currency, other countries are becoming the first country for innovations, this is what they could come up with in Lebanon.Ndi ara
baba are you from Lebanon? Y the thing come pain u like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by WibusJaga: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2021

The Lebanese parliament voted to legalize the cultivation of cannabis for medical and industrial use
It will still be illegal to be in possession of it without appropriate permissions. Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by bullabong(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2021
uBuNiT:
Legalising that leaf means killing the business for the merchants. It won't be lucrative again
Exactly!!
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by oluwaahmed: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2021
The Islamic Republic of Niger will never legalise canabis. You can tell with the zeal they use in destroying alcohol. It's estimated that 17 million Nigerians take cannabis . So it's better legalised cos Street don already legalise am.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by HEAVEN4444: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2021
youdonminjit
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Gkemz: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Slawo... will be the happiest man if it's legalized in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Charisma01: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Dailymice:
Imagine legalizing weed in this country grin grin grin Imagine 50% of youths talking like Slawormiir grin

Slawormiir go happy die grin cheesy
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Nonybb: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Lebanon is not Arabized fully. So it wouldn't be categorized as an Arab country

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by CSTRR: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2021
While their Islamic brethren in Nigeria are plunging Nigeria into the stone age.
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Mrjonah(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Dhury:
Ipob to Lebanon after reading this news

Na mumu you be

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by muheeb01(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Normally lebanese likes smoking...so I'm not surprised

Check my signature and profile for my work

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by emerged01(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Lebanese people self never use am dem behave like mad people,now wey dem don legalise am dem go burn the country down in no time.
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Ofunaofu: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Dailymice:
Imagine legalizing weed in this country grin grin grin Imagine 50% of youths talking like Slawormiir grin

Damnnnnn niggarrrrrr! grin

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by 1000angstroms(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Dhury:
Ipob to Lebanon after reading this news

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by darichlife: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2021
The evolution of consciousness will never stop growing. Our children will always be smarter than us because they would find new truths in places we never thought possible or once objected. We are all the perfection of our perception, we cant grow unless we accept unconditioned truth and remember that man made truth is conditioned to limit our potentials and increases dishormony both physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

We must evolve or degenerate and retrogress because lack of insight and poor choice making is the pitfall of the mind that do not engaged with the activity of renewing the mind.

You are Gods-consicousness on earth. Strive to know the path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
This news go sweet Aketi and Ehin- ogbe boys
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by stamapro(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
So what happens to those arrested and still in prison in Lebanon for cannabis crime in time past?

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by tutudesz: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
inoki247:
And one Fool Buba or wetin b him name dey yarn rubbish abt Marijuana....

See progressive country marching forward nd we move 360 backward....

Dey still want to be depending on Oil only when other countries are thinking of how to generate more revenue....
Lebanon progressive undecided
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Mvena(f): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2021
The speak Arabic and 95% are Arabs so it's an Arab country
Rexymania:
Is Lebanon an Arab country? They aren't

5 Likes

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Benz2020: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2021
I take God beg every one here should help me with any amount Sir/Ma'am[b]
0022466692 Stanbic IBTC Bank
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Throwback: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Point of correction, Lebanon is not Arab.

Same as Iran is not Arab.
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by inoki247: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Lebanon progressive undecided

At least they're looking for another means to make more revenue...

If we av different things that brings us more revenue will d country go backward....
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by debetmx(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
I will take them seriously when they legalise alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Nicklaus619(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Well I don't smoke weed, neither do I do drugs, but have u ever tasted jellof rice or beans, laced with weed grin

Men that thing make sense die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2021
I go go smoke weed in Lebanon next year
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by mediainc: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
They need money, Lebanon has been a war torn country from time immemorial grin
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by mediainc: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2021
oluwaahmed:
The Islamic Republic of Niger will never legalise canabis. You can tell with the zeal they use in destroying alcohol. It's estimated that 17 million Nigerians take cannabis . So it's better legalised cos Street don already legalise am.
Lebanon is not a reasonable county to emulate, it's a war torn country, divided by sectarianism. Na Nigeria dem dey form, because of baba Chagouri.
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by JOemmy(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Nigeria should follow suit I don't even know why they should criminalize a natural plant that was created by God?
Re: Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis by Quiny32323: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Wey those my naija peeps that reasons with their anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) / China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday / Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.