Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? (563 Views)

Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. / Dorathy Could Not Hold The Itch So She Scratched Her Private Parts On TV See Vid / Pussy shaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by olamoses75(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Having used many private part shaving method, from using shaving stick, direct razor,shaving cream, shaving powder, and even clipper. I have finally comes to realize it’s impossible to have an ITCH-FREE private part shaving.

In case anyone know any method that’s 100% ITCH-FREE, please share it here. Thanks.
Re: Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by LordSkyy(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Give yourself clean low-cut(with scissors or clippers). If you clear everything na trouble u dey find, e must itch you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by Divoc19(f): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2021
The itch is natural. Always apply generous amount of body cream or oil on the surface to avoid dryness and itching.
Re: Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by olamoses75(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks everyone for your input.
Re: Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by h0pze3: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dnt shave make use of hair removal cream like 'veet' it's always neat
Re: Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by Boogyman557: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by Fremantle: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
olamoses75:
Having used many private part shaving method, from using shaving stick, direct razor,shaving cream, shaving powder, and even clipper. I have finally comes to realize it’s impossible to have an ITCH-FREE private part shaving.

In case anyone know any method that’s 100% ITCH-FREE, please share it here. Thanks.
It's very possible to have an itch-free shave. I myself don't itch after shaving right from wen I turned an adult(Puberty).

I don't do dry shaves. I get the area wet, apply soap den shave.

And u should stick to a pattern when shaving. Ever seen a barber cut your hair from all angles without following a pattern?

What I mean is if u shave from top to bottom, stick to it, if it's clockwise or anti-clockwise stick to it, don't go shaving zig-zag from all sort of angles just cuz u want all traces of hair removed.

Most times the quest for finding the right product to use(having tried all sorts) can as well increase the chances of itchiness. And just so u know, I use shaving stick, tried hair removal cream once, no one told me to quit as I reacted to it.......

Find what works for you and stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Is Itch-free Shaving Possible? by purpinkx(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Buy rechargeable hair clipper... Should be 3-4k from Jumia or konga.

Give yourself low cut.

Itches after shaving happens because you've cut off the blunt tip of the hair.

When you give yourself a skin cut (bald) the sharpened tip of the cut hair pushes into your skin.

This irritates the area and causes it to become inflamed, which leads to itching sensation.

So, to avoid all this, do a low cut. This way, the tip of the hair is above the skin and can't irritate it.

If you plan to have sex on Friday, then shave on Monday so the hair tip has time to become blunt.

This will prevent the hair from irritating your partner.

Drops mic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Https://epasswords.com.ng/leaks-s3x-tape-two-university-students-caught-on-camer / He Wanted To Collect Back The Gifts He Gave His Ex Girlfriend / Do People Really Hates Nigerian Army Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.