Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out (2406 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by sley4life(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2011
Just checking online& i found out that Ghanians have a lot of countries to enter without visa compared to Nigeria. Are all these countries afraid of us. If you possess a Ghanian passport you can enter Trinidad& Tobago in the Caribbean without visa. The following african countries are exempted also Botswana,Gambia,Kenya,Lesotho,Malawi,Mauritius,Namibia,Swaziland,Uganda, Zambia,Zimbabwe. Its time our FG step up to clear our bad image(if any)
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by kenny33: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
we don tire oo
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by sley4life(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2011
Our diplomatic tie with other nations should be enhanced. We cant keep staying @ the back door
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by noblegas2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
sley4life:

Just checking online& i found out that Ghanians have a lot of countries to enter without visa compared to Nigeria. Are all these countries afraid of us. If you possess a Ghanian passport you can enter Trinidad& Tobago in the Caribbean without visa. The following african countries are exempted also Botswana,Gambia,Kenya,Lesotho,Malawi,Mauritius,Namibia,Swaziland,Uganda, Zambia,Zimbabwe.[size=15pt] Its time our FG[/size]

Wrong! The FG should step up to make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians. I visited Barbados in the year 2010 and saw a lot of Nigerians there, some doing well while some were begging for a dollar on the streets and its not even like these countries are far better than Nigeria , its greed, corruption and selfishness that`s affecting us.   angry angry angry Even in Dubai,U.A.E, the Ghanian passport is much more respected than ours!
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The issue is that Nigerian living overseas is the issue, Nigerians get themselves in alot of stuffs,
too bad, i am a Nigerian and an EU citizen, but unfortunately i dont tell anyone that i have Nigerian roots, if you can figure why i make that moves then you understand that Nigerian Government cant do nothing, we have to change the way we do things generally abroad and within Nigeria, thaz all i can say, angry
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by sley4life(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
Then the prob is not just only on home front but also outside. Like in Fiji island off about a population of less than 850,000 Nigerians in Jail is more than 300. The population of Nigerians in the lonely island is over 3,000 even trying to via for elective position
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by iice(f): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
You want a good rep.  Do the good to ensure the rep.
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by idrisaaa: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
it is true that nigerians involve in many dirty stuff that is why we have to find out what they are up too before letting them out.
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by niggadee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
Visa free is for countries with low population
Re: Nigerians Restricted To Travel Out by worry246(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
niggadee:

Visa free is for countries with low population
Any visa free country to Nija is war zone or so poor that Festac town looks like paradise.

(1) (Reply)

I Have An American Visa But Dont Need It.. Not Now / How Can You Become An Indigene Of Any State In Nigeria? / Is It True Campus Life Is Boring In Canada ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.