Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? (3923 Views)

Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Pumpumking: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2021
I toasted one babe 3 days ago & tried to kiss am, she said no (& then am thinking may be she a lesbians) and then yesterday, one babe I no was travelling back to france. I gave her good by hug & then try to chop quick kiss but she block me wit her hand & said no am married (so again am thinking maybe she a lesbian). ..... angry
Question: how can we educate our Nigerian women that kissing is not illegal crime & that it's very ok to kiss person? angry

3 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Lick the back of your hand. Dry the saliva at the back of your hand by rubbing it with your other finger. Smell it. If it stinks, your mouth stinks.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Offpoint1: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Perhaps you should find something useful doing with your life instead of going around to kiss strangers.

21 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by DICKstractor: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2021
undecided

Do you need a prophet to tell you that you have mouth odour.

4 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by NarcissistKing(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
This Ajegunle urchin has started again.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Offpoint1:
Perhaps you should find something useful doing with your life instead of going around to kiss strangers.
A guy on tiktok is making millions just by kissing random girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by jornwhite: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2021
The fact that MOST women love kissing should be enough, another truth is women tend to actively kiss men they love, its quiet easy for a woman to give her pvssy to any man buh when it comes to kissing, you gat be her love.

note: exceptions to smelly mouth and some ladies don't just like it

7 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Within 3 days you want to kiss 2 different women. Did they know your first name as kiss

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Boogyman557: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP abeg SNAP ur LIPS make I CHECK something... One TIN u gat know, girls are MOVED by sexy lips. No be sey u go CARRY BLACK lips like pesin wey invent WEED and u expect pesin PIKIN to kiss u. WTF MAN

8 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Pumpumking: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Offpoint1:

no wonder yor name is off point. Where u born in a village?
.. so u never kiss woman in yor life? or u dont understand that kissing a woman is a sign that u want to get to no her so u can love her later?. Do u no wot love is?....are u ok sir?. Goat! (no oofense) angry
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Do you need a prophet to tell you that you have mouth odour.
He obviously needs falseprophet's attention

9 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by brosom(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2021
U re an African,

Always know that.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by AoifeNightfall: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Lick the back of your hand. Dry the saliva at the back of your hand by rubbing it with your other finger. Smell it. If it stinks, your mouth stinks.

Life hack.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by AoifeNightfall: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Pumpumking aren't you too old for this

3 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP abeg SNAP ur LIPS make I CHECK something... One TIN u gat know, girls are MOVED by sexy lips. No be sey u go CARRY BLACK lips like pesin wey invent WEED and u expect pesin PIKIN to kiss u. WTF MAN
[/s]

Trash! Having melanin in your lips isn't unattractive neither does it mean that you're a smoker... undecided

It means you simply have black lips and i think it's sexy...

Some men have weird pink lips like an open sore... grin

But I love love love ebony men!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by meobizy(f): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2021
This one is the male Onila, ilamina, tpia, mamagee and kanwulia (no offentse).

7 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Agricmoney(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Kissing na special thing for ladies na

Agriculture is life
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Boogyman557: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
[s][/s]

Trash! Having melanin in your lips isn't unattractive neither does it mean that you're a smoker... undecided

Holly Gram cool One of Dem BLACK LIPS rite here. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Truvelisback(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Apart from possibly mouth odour. She told u she is married. didn't she?

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Chummynoni(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2021
@OP. Two things are involved.
It is either your mouth stinks or her mouth stinkscheesy

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Pumpumking: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Datboredberry:

WOW...WELL SAID ...Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT.......Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT....Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT Datboredberry FOR PRESIDENT....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by kingPhidel(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Pumpumking:
I toasted one babe 3 days ago & tried to kiss am, she said no (& then am thinking may be she a lesbians) and then yesterday, one babe I no was travelling back to france. I gave her good by hug & then try to chop quick kiss but she block me wit her hand & said no am married (so again am thinking maybe she a lesbian). ..... angry
Question: how can we educate our Nigerian women that kissing is not illegal crime & that it's very ok to kiss person? angry
is not ok to kiss anyone when you don’t define your relationship with the person. Pls stop confusing our younger ones that kissing is a norm. It is not.
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by pansophist(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2021
They don't hate kissing. They just don't want to kiss you grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Pumpumking: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:

brother...education is key & Datboredberry schoooool u big time.....hopefully we can both agree yor coommon sence is not commmon since yor cooomon sence may not be coommon sir but hopefully, yor coomoon sence will be coommon before chrisssmas..AMEN!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Pumpumking: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2021
kingPhidel:
is not ok to kiss anyone when you don’t define your relationship with the person. Pls stop confusing our younger ones that kissing is a norm. It is not.

what the hell u talkin about sir....so when u stand in front of woman, you juss stand there like loookin like statue until rain start fallin & thunder strike yor forhead?...u dont kiss them? Wot tha heck is happpenning? So u mean u dont kiss women when u toasting them?? u kidddddin me right? this is worrrying. are u also gay sir?(no oofeinse) angry angry

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Candidlady: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Not that we dont like kissing. Just that most naija men are dying of halitosis
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Pumpumking: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
Pumpumking aren't you too old for this

sir, i like women....please go & learn how to kiss & stop stresssin my life sir!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Boogyman557: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother...education is key & Datboredberry schoooool u big time.....hopefully we can both agree yor coommon sence is not commmon since yor cooomon sence may not be coommon sir but hopefully, yor coomoon sence will be coommon before chrisssmas..AMEN!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Holly Gram cool Once Naija man try learn Englishlish Dem no go gree am rest... common sense no go hear word 4 una hand. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Danjikanbauchi: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2021
90% of Nigeria guys have mouth odours ( smelling mouths ) you want to give the innocent girl mouth cancer ?

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by kingPhidel(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

what the hell u talkin about sir....so when u stand in front of woman, you juss stand there like loookin like statue until rain start fallin & thunder strike yor forhead?...u dont kiss them? Wot tha heck is happpenning? So u mean u dont kiss women when u toasting them?? u kidddddin me right? this is worrrying. are u also gay sir?(no oofeinse) angry angry
hey lad! No offense taken cos none given. Your profile and comments said a lot about you already and is obvious you have problem with comprehension cos I didn’t say kissing is bad or illegal. Either way you’ve got sister or cousins and it will be nice if random dudes kissing em without proper definition of the relationship.. read my comments again

1 Like

Re: But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? by Athemisia: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
What shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. / "See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.