Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

We Need To Take Over That Land Called Nigeria- YRC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Take Over That Land Called Nigeria- YRC (278 Views)

Was Tower Of Babel Located In The Land Called Nigeria Now? Just Thinking / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / The Contraption Called Nigeria By FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Take Over That Land Called Nigeria- YRC by MikePhilly(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Christians are out of time, we think we have the time but we are actually running out of time and don't know.

The way we are living today is not the way we should be living, Christians do not live with a sense of urgency. Yeah, we need to make money, pursue business, go to school, travel out, and so much more, agreed, but at this period, the coming of the Lord has never been so real, so clear, so conspicuous in any other time in history than the time we are living in. All the signs Jesus pointed out are glaring at us and yet we are living as if nothing is happening, no shaking, that's the way we are living and its worrisome. If the trumpet does not sound in a certain way, people will not prepare for heaven.

What can be done?

There's nothing to be done, everything that should be done has been done. What the Bible says is that, let him that has ears, hear what the spirit is saying. Now everybody has ears, so why would the Bible say that. Some people don't have hearing ears but itching ears, basically we need to pray to God to give us grace to live a life of urgency in this business.

We need to take over for Allah

See the muslims, they are coming en masse, because there is urgency, they need to take over Nigeria. Some are coming without hope of where to stay, some don't even know the road to Lagos. Lately some people saw them at Ogere, where they stood and were asking "where is Lagos" they don't even know where they're going, because there's a sense of urgency, "we need to take over that land called Nigeria, take over for Allah". They sit on trucks, sit inside with cows, pigs- sense of urgency. But Christians don't have it and to think we will defeat them, let's see how.

God loves business minded people

One of the things about God is, He's holy, righteous but He loves business minded people, whether good or bad. He's more ahome with them than lazy people. May God strengthen us, the only thing we can do is get the word out and trust God to do the rest in Jesus name. But as of now, I am very scared.

I'm scared because what the Bible says is coming to pass and people are not careful about it. The Bible says all who dwell on earth will worship satan, It can even be seen in the church, not just the world. The devil has brought out patterns for us. When they say, worship Satan, we think one day, the devil will enter church, kill the Pastor and say everybody must worship me, or that he'll say "you've heard about me, but don't know me, but today, all of you are gonna worship me whether you like it or not" it will never happen like that, the devil has left that level long ago.....

Youth Revolutionary Clinic,(YRC), is a missionary organization, aimed at raising a generation of youths for God. YRC hosts timely lectures on signs of the end times, at churches, schools, crusades, while giving out relevant and relatable publications.

Kindly reach 08125894839, to schedule an appointment with YRC.

(1) (Reply)

'please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari / Wike: This Is Not The Nigeria We Wish Ourselves, PDP Needs To Rescue This Countr / Attah Seeks Support For Gov. Emmanuel's Succession Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.