Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) (84738 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Bynz: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
So the attendant felt a pulse and the hospital couldn't work with such information to their best capacity to revive the lady?

Uyi168:
Okay, the staff at Anatomy department said the lady was brought to the mortuary dead without a death certificate from a doctor. The mortuary attendant before embalment claimed that he felt a pulse and the relatives started rejoicing that the lady has "resurrected". They were later referred to UBTH for confirmation and she was certified dead at UBTH.

the issue has been trashed and everyone has moved on.
so, Op, try calm down.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by SKhanmi: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Burying immediately vs embalming. Is any better? How about ashes to ashes? Cremation imo is the best option.

Have you ever wondered why the kings of old were burnt in funeral pyres? Or why some cultures preferred to burn their dead?

The human body is more than just flesh. Burying one body while the others are still linked/attached to it has its resultant effects (ghosts.. poltergeist manifestations etc) with the links weakening according to the level of decomposition...now imagine embalming it for months.

Very interesting topic, another touchy one is the burial of those who drown. There's a logic behind all these practices.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by soundOsonic: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gadafii:
freezing a dead body for months is of what use sir, can you tell us

Because you are worrying about the wrong issue here, you keep a dead body in the motuary for months, waiting for God knows what, when he or she should have been sent to the journey of the great beyond

I am sure this woman wasn't certified dead by medical expert
You didn't get his point. He said some people that are buried according to Islamic right might still just be alive you yourself know that. If you don't agree to this no need to read further or tag me.
Burials done 24 hours after a victim dies is so wrong that is what he is trying to say.
Leaving dead bodies refrigerated for months as nothing to do with the discussion.
Concluding a person does with only just 24 hours is not cool.

10 Likes

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
No proof, nothing, just video of people carrying rumours and a headline and people believed it.

Something is wrong with our educational system

11 Likes

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
I hate when ladies do video and talk

They sound so dumb

Jesus Christ this and that...She wasn't dead obviously or have they done her embalming before she woke up...was it not almost immediately

abeg make i no talk pass myself

Next thread plz

6 Likes

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by neonly: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Benin I hail ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by femi4: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Vickyvice:
She never die before. Any body wey Dem wan use for anatomy will be first totally certified dead
Exactly, the Doc that certified her as a dead person should have his license withdrawn.

That's why Islam way of burying people in less than 24hrs might just not be the best approach

2 Likes

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is why I pity the people in the other religion that quickly bury their dead in the afternoon because the person died in the morning.

8 Likes

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Lamanii22(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
For real?
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Aboguede(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Imagine the fake of that voice shows how fake Benin airlines people can be very annoying
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Stankovic22: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rubbish.... I have never seen where a fresh corpse is used for practical before...

It is obvious some persons are about to start church business with the story of how God sent her back from her to come and preach salvation to souls... What naija cannot do does not exist

8 Likes

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by elganzar(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stale
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by dapadawee: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

A woman who passed away has reportedly come back to life at a mortuary in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo state during anatomy students practical session.

According to an eyewitnesses at the scene, the woman’s body was deposited at the mortuary by her family and after they finalizing documentation, they left.

Anatomy students at the University of Benin were said to have gotten set to use the body for practical when she suddenly woke up and they fled.

But when they gained their composure, they returned to help the woman back on her feet and take her to a waiting car.

The viral video shows students and staff in the mortuary premises expressing shock at the incident as the woman walked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepdzz8wMZA

https:///dead-woman-in-mortuary-comes-back-to-life-in-uniben-anatomy-class-video/
It can be God alone.
But all this Nigeria doctors can confirm even person were him eye open dead. Them no know coma naija doctor no know faint them no sabi play at all. Everything brought in dead. Everything surgery blah blah blah
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Asour: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Those who always say what is dead is gone and can't move nor do nothing should come and explain this
Wtf man..

Or she was NOT properly certified dead.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by SATANlST: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
she was in comma. stop spreading false info
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by snoopz: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
as much as I want to believe, I can't
she just didn't die the first time because man is destined to die once
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by AngelHoly(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
CampussNews:
Righteousness2 you have to say something about this.

grin grin grin grin grin
How far you na...
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by seborrhic: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rubbish story!
Only unclaimed corpses that have been embalmed for some weeks or even months are used for practical.
So how can a new corpse have been used by the anatomy students.
As usual,some people would believe this rubbish story.

8 Likes

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Skooltynz: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wonders shall never end..

Meanwhile yabatech has extended the deadline for partime form sales till further notice but it is advisable to purchase the form early so you can make the first list coming out December, post utme form will soon be out too, we are here to make your Admission an easy one, if interested click the link below to get all the info you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by elganzar(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stankovic22:
Rubbish.... I have never seen where a fresh corpse is used for practical before...

It is obvious some persons are about to start church business with the story of how God sent her back from her to come and preach salvation to souls... What naija cannot do does not exist

It's a true story o, tho stale...
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by toujurs: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
She wasn't actually dead, then.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Just Imagine she is a Muslim

What do you mean by that ?.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Lamanii22(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
rowland545:
No b juju b DAT

Anyway to the mod DAT blocked me for 2months and 19days for bullying our resident zombie.....dead meat griller...

I have not forgiven u.....we go jam one day and I go comot ur front teeth

Another ban coming your way
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by ShaqFu: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Obviously the woman wasn't really dead. The incompetence of the doctors is what made them pronounce her dead.

Let's stop bringing God or religion into everything that happens...

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by fostermd(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
The woman probably never died in the first place.She might have been in state of suspended animation or have catalepsy which can be tricky for inexperienced doctor who is certifying some dead!

Reason why I never issued death certificate to a corpse I did not treat and personally certified dead when I was working in Nigeria.I was requested to write death certificate for a dead 97year old man once whom I did not see.He was father of a friend in the village somewhere in Lagos.I refused but was busy and couldn't go with them as I was working.
I called later in the evening to ask if they got a doctor to obtain the certificate only to be informed that grandpa was awake!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Shellsploit: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wetin person no go see for anatomy class shocked
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
I thought a dead body is supposed to be left for at least 48hours before being cut open?

They would have just killed the woman for nothingangry

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by authority2006(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
KanielOutis92:
Hmm... this is why i have and will continue to have an issue with our Muslim brothers, burying their dead, immediately they die. Hear this guys, there's every possibility that, not everyone who died, & was/is buried by our Muslim brothers actually died. Perhaps some of them were actually "sleeping". I have come in peace.

Immediately or not immediately is not even the problem but let a medical doctor confirmed the person to be actually dead before burying the "corpse".

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by treatise: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
This life is deep. How do we explain this? BTW, how many days did the woman spend in the mortuary?
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
haakeem2:
ahbiwhen i created this account i just commented on one post,and i was banned for one week i was like what is all this cyberbullying all about......sha the mod that banned me GOD punish u....if u like ban me again.

Some of the mods are good in banning someone.
I was banned in travel section till 2029 for no reason. I thought they mistakenly banned but only to learn that it was intentional. It's crazy
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Awoo88: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na only Naija dis kind tin dey happen. Who is the MD that certified that lady dead?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.