Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians (1395 Views)

Police Release South-East Youths Framed Up As ESN Members After N1m Bribe - SR / Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by yenboy(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2021
THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP. PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians

You once saw these images on the pages of newspapers and on visual medias....

you once heard of an alleged incriminating text messages from a young man to Chief Raymond Dokpesi...it was all lies peddled by the failed PDP Jonathan government attempt to use an innocent man to rope the likes of Dokpesi,El rufai,Timipre Sylva and the IBB into a useless MEND bombings that took the lives of innocent Nigerians.

I am Edmund Ebiware Opori who was working together with Chief Dokpesi against the greedy idea of Jonathan to dump the PDP zoning arrangement in 2010.This is now history..my refusal to be used by GEJ PDP against these politicians that were perceived to be oppositions to GEJ cost my freedom till date..

The GEJ government in concert with the sacked SSS Marlyn ogar and Ita Ekpeyong falsely roped me into that bombings that I heard prior knowledge of it but did not informed GEJ. These were the same people that said they saw an incriminating text message from me to Chief Dokpesi.Now ask yourself ...if there was really an incriminating message ..why will they free the receiver of that message then imprison me?

President Buhari should revisit this case and free the innocent me who was sentenced for life without evidence that the charge that says Henry Okah whom I have not even met in my life told me about plans to bomb abuja.I am a family man with a wife and two kids..we have suffered oppression of injustice from the Jonathan's PDP govt for five years.Our innocence is clear before God.
Buhari come and Change my plight.

#FreeEbiware

Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by Mayng01(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by Danjikanbauchi: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2021
You want to gather sympathy, stay there we are safer with you under lock.

No peace for Terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by yenboy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

No peace for Terrorists.

What proof do you have?

Again I would advise to try and gather your facts before making some unwarranted statements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by yenboy(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2021
He told his daughter..."Do not tell any one I am in prison "

She told them ...."My Father Is A Prisoner Of Conscience,Suffering for a crime he knows nothing about, I Am Very Proud Of My Daddy "

#FreeEbiwareMyDaddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by suffering: 2:45am On Nov 22, 2021
He should stay there a little longer. There are more pressing matters we have to attend to.
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by Nigercity: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by yenboy(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2022
suffering:
He should stay there a little longer. There are more pressing matters we have to attend to.

I sincerely and honestly wish whatever you wish others weather online or offline.
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by suffering: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
yenboy:

I sincerely and honestly wish whatever you wish others weather online or offline.

Lol. E pain, abi? When he was demanding rubbish he didn’t foresee the government making an example of him. He made his soup, let him drink it.
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by yenboy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:

No peace for Terrorists.

I wish to bring your hateful heart that Ebiware has been granted pardon.

https://dailyreportng.com/senate-grants-ebiware-edmund-158-others-presidential-pardon/
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by yenboy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
suffering:
Lol. E pain, abi? When he was demanding rubbish he didn’t foresee the government making an example of him. He made his soup, let him drink it.

Mr. suffering, I wish to inform you that he has regained his freedom o.

This pain you bah!

https://dailyreportng.com/senate-grants-ebiware-edmund-158-others-presidential-pardon/
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by suffering: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2022
yenboy:

Mr. suffering, I wish to inform you that he has regained his freedom o.

This pain you bah!

A whole how many months later? Lol. Pikin them born since my comment fit get him own family by now.
Re: THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians by Parachoko: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2022
suffering:
there was no valid evidence he committed the crime.

Stop supporting nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Rating South Eastern Governors / Prisoner Being Released,to Fight ESN / If APC Loses Ebonyi The PDP From The Following State Should Prepare To Lose- Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.