Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? (3592 Views)

The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know. / Is This Crazy Fact About Masturbation Correct? / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
There are many "facts" about masturbation out there. Some are for it, while others are against it. I've always been worried about what the truth really is exactly about this practice performed by many secretly.

Now, masturbation is not just practiced by non-religious people. Or haven't you read about many Christians' newfound victory over this indulgent practice of self-pleasuring?

Some experts say it affects sexual performance in males, reduces sexual attraction for the opposite sex in females, leads to hair loss, breeds guilt, causes weak erection, and quick ejaculation in males, and religious people believe it is a sin. But there are people who will swear by their living great grandmother's grave and their dying grandfather's life that all these claims are trash, as some experts even advise people to masturbate, that it helps you understand your body, relieve stress, and also helps to strengthen your pelvic floor.

So what is now the real truth about masturbation?
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Pierocash(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
So of all the problems bedeviling this country,this is your own problem abi?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pierocash:
So of all the problems bedeviling this country,this is your own problem abi?

You see GCFR for my name?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Gtuns(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
I think it depends on individual body
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Jesterinjay: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't indulge

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by helinues: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Between masturbating and messing around, which one is fair enough?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:
Between masturbating and messing around, which one is fair enough?

But does that justify masturbation?
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gtuns:
I think it depends on individual body

How? Do you mean some people can masturbate and some cannot because of their body type? I'm kinda confused, can you explain further, please?
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Don't indulge

Ok
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by helinues: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
SundayNightGist:

But does that justify masturbation?

Too much of everything is bad. As long the masturbation is not abused, still in order, far better than messing around

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Pumpumking: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
SundayNightGist:
There are many "facts" about masturbation out there. Some are for it, while others are against it. I've always been worried about what the truth really is exactly about this practice performed by many secretly.

Now, masturbation is not just practiced by non-religious people. Or haven't you read about many Christians' newfound victory over this indulgent practice of self-pleasuring?

Some experts say it affects sexual performance in males, reduces sexual attraction for the opposite sex in females, leads to hair loss, breeds guilt, causes weak erection, and quick ejaculation in males, and religious people believe it is a sin. But there are people who will swear by their living great grandmother's grave and their dying grandfather's life that all these claims are trash, as some experts even advise people to masturbate, that it helps you understand your body, relieve stress, and also helps to strengthen your pelvic floor.

angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Pumpumking: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Brother. Nigerian women are to blame for male self service.....they dont givuuuus nada!!(TRUE STORY) angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

Too much of everything is bad. As long the masturbation is not abused, still in order, far better than messing around

Oh, I see. Thank you nwane
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother. Nigerian women are to blame for male self service.....they dont givuuuus nada!!(TRUE STORY) angry

Mind sharing this your TRUE STORY my guy? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Polynek(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
OP am curious as u are cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Help2020: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
SundayNightGist:

The greatest mistake I even made is to get involved in masturbation..I can't explain how badly masturbation dealt with me.instead of me to try that nonsense again I rather go FCK ashawo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Polynek:
OP am curious as u are cheesy

My brother ehn! grin
Daz why I bring am come this honorable house o, maybe we go fit get the final answer cheesy
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Help2020:

The greatest mistake I even made is to get involved in masturbation..I can't explain how badly masturbation dealt with me.instead of me to try that nonsense again I rather go FCK ashawo.

Wetin happen gan gan my guy?
Abeg tell us how masturbation take deal with you make boys for learn a thing or two.
Wetin sup?
How e do you gan gan?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Help2020: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Wetin happen gan gan my guy?
Abeg tell us how masturbation take deal with you make boys for learn a thing or two.
Wetin sup?
How e do you gan gan?
Bro,even if I talk from now till tomorrow guys non go stop..No body tell me say make I stop..When blindness almost visit.Back pain extreme. Depression come join. I mean it messed up my emotions, I was not enjoying life again.. Many things I can't explain.. Today if I dare do it en,immediately many symptoms will just resurfaced.. To be honest I'm still suffering from some of the side effect for the past 14 years.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Help2020:

[s]Bro,even if I talk from now till tomorrow guys non go stop..No body tell me say make I stop..When blindness almost visit.Back pain extreme. Depression come join. I mean it messed up my emotions, I was not enjoying life again.. Many things I can't explain.. Today if I dare do it en,immediately many symptoms will just resurfaced.. To be honest I'm still suffering from some of the side effect for the past 14 years.[/s]

I've helped some people out of this your situation, The problem with most people In your condition Is "You guys social life Is nothing next to zero, Joblessness, Brokenness, Idleness, Lack Of Focus & Direction In life" Masturbation Is and will remain the safest way of having pleasure till the end of time. Whether you go blind or It destroyed you completely. Know It's your foolishness and Ignorance caused It. The greatest problem of Humans Is "IGNORANCE"

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Polynek(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
SundayNightGist:

My brother ehn! grin
Daz why I bring am come this honorable house o, maybe we go fit get the final answer cheesy
I de with You bro grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Help2020: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Evolutionlove:

I've helped some people out of this your sit[s]uation, The problem with most people In your condition Is "You guys social life Is nothing next to zero, Joblessness, Brokenness, Idleness, Lack Of Focus & Direction In life" Masturbation Is and will remain the safest way of having pleasure till the end of time. Whether you go blind or It destroyed you completely. Know It's your foolishness and Ignorance caused It. The greatest problem of Humans Is "IGNORANCE[/s]"
Who invited this mumu here?get lost
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Boogyman557: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Help2020:

Who invited this mumu here?get lost

Hehe "Chronic Low Life Masturbator" Too much Masturbation without control really messed up your pathetic life. E Pain Am.....grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by kumulus(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
A sinful act, itself not a sin.
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Help2020: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hehe Oponu Arindin Afofun "Chronic Low Life Masturbator" Masturbation really messed up your already destroyed pathetic life. E Pain Am.....grin
This one is fighting himself. I spoke against masturbation and he took it personal. Is masturbation your second name? Seek help bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
kumulus:
A sinful act, itself not a sin.

Which kain wahala be this now? Explain better abeg my brother. Peeps wan learn from this your professorial quote grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Holly Gram, come, no run commot, wetin be your experience for this matter abeg?
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Silentgroper(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Help2020:

ehn nw.. Shebi std, hiv nd aids no go deal wit u nw.. Ordinary herpes will make ur life miserable. Ask 4rm people.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
ehn nw.. Shebi std, hiv nd aids no go deal wit u nw.. Ordinary herpes will make ur life miserable. Ask 4rm people.

Omo! shocked
Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by haakeem2(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
The only advice i got is that don't ever think of masturbating or else you would not be able to quit the act again.....azin it would stick to ur blood....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? by Olamilekxy(m): 3:37am On Nov 20, 2021
helinues:

Masturbation can never been in order. Easily to get addicted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Strange Love / Slavery Of Men By Women / I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.