Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Fast Rising DJ, Michelle Abesin, Reportedly Drowns In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising DJ, Michelle Abesin, Reportedly Drowns In Lagos (photos) (512 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising DJ, Michelle Abesin, Reportedly Drowns In Lagos (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
A fast-rising disk jockey, Michelle Abesin, on Thursday reportedly drowned at a beach in Lagos.

According to reports making the rounds on the internet revealed that the incident happened at a popular beach in Lagos where she was swept away by the ocean.

The sister of the 21-year-old DJ took to her Instagram page to confirm the incident.

On her Instagram story, the aggrieved sister shared a picture of Michelle with the caption, “God why? Ahh Michelle”, accompanied with crying emojis.

The disc jokey’s sister also stated that people watched on while her sister drowned. She wrote, “My sister did not deserve this, I can’t breathe. They all stood there and watched her drown. God where’s my sister?? Where’s her body?”

https://tsbnews.com/2021/11/fast-rising-dj-michelle-abesin-reportedly-drowns-in-lagos-photos/

Re: Fast Rising DJ, Michelle Abesin, Reportedly Drowns In Lagos (photos) by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
What a loss!. Nobody deserves to die that way.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Okon Lagos Loses Mother / Am I Your Mateeee, Singer, Ayra Starr Asks Nigerians As Wizkid Follows Her Back / 'if That Is The Case, I Won't Get Married At All' - Kayanmata Seller, Muneerat A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.