Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V (974 Views)

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death / Drowning: DJ Michelle Recounts Near-Death Experience (Photo) / DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by Susannebroni: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
DJ Michelle was reported dead after she drowned in a beach at Lekki, Lagos in the late hours of yesterday, 18th November 2021.

[img][/img]

According to a source, Michelle, who was at the beach with her siblings and a friend, went into the water to make videos, when she was suddenly swept away by the ocean. Her corpse is yet to be retrieved.

However, a new video she shared on her status on Instagram less than 24 hours ago is currently making rounds.

The video she reportedly shared while at the beach.

Our condolences to the family and friends. She was so promising.

See video here: https://occupygh.com/last-video-of-dj-michelle-from-the-beach-she-drowned-at-lekki-surfaces-online-video

Re: Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
as i always say: all you people who dont know how to swim have no business going near the water at the beach/river, or even some swimming pool etc!

2 Likes

Re: Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by MITCHELL96: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wasn't she with her friends ? undecided I mean at the beach ?

And she prolly does not know how to swim and yet entered inside water, to do what kwamu ? undecided

RIP Though
Re: Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by FarahAideed: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
She didn't die ..it was a publicity stunt
Re: Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by OkuFaba(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sorry for the loss..

Me that get scared even while driving on 3rd mainland bridge..

I don't visit pools self.

Water no get enemy but I no wan tempt am
Re: Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by DonBenny77(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Water no dey hear English, I don talk am tire.
Some people go say the water call her.
Re: Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
She didn't die ..it was a publicity stunt

If true, it's terrible.
Re: Last Video Of DJ Michelle From The Beach She Drowned At Lekki Surfaces Online (V by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as i always say: all you people who dont know how to swim have no business going near the water at the beach/river, or even some swimming pool etc!
no mind them. Inferiority complex na Dem problem. When I go Grove, I go just siddan with my booze dey watch and clap for those wey dey pool. Shame no dey inside

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gospel Singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu Dies Of Throat Cancer In Abuja Hospi / The Late Alaafin of Oyo was excellent in English language / "Don't Use Our Money To Marry Small Small Girls Oh" - Trolls On Ned Nwoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.