Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Bet You, You Haven't Heard Or Thought Of This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Bet You, You Haven't Heard Or Thought Of This (216 Views)

Should I Bet On Myself?; I Need Your Advice. / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You, You Haven't Heard Or Thought Of This by Chimdi1520: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let's talk about these Perfect businesses to do with your phone that nobody is telling you about.
Have you ever thought of what your phone can do aside chatting, playing song, watching video etc.??. Do you know that the small gadget you carry about can help you make extra money?? I know what I'm saying because I am in it.
I've received a lot of questions of people asking me about online businesses because of the fear that it is a scam.
What we don't know is that technology is advancing and a few persons are advancing with it. It is knowledge that limits a man and when it is sought for that man becomes free and is not limited by any boundary.
Before we dive into this list of what businesses you can do with your phone online note that it is not for people who are interested in quick cash out, MMM, or ponzi scheme stuff. It is genuinely for people who want to work for their money but at the comfort of their homes. Anybody can do this as far as you can operate your phones.
These businesses include:
1. Affiliate marketing
2. E-commerce
3. Freelancing
4. Copywriting
5. Coaching and consulting.

I will be providing explanations on these businesses and more, but feel free to reach out to me through this number 08161688762 on WhatsApp or send an email at nainchimdindu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Naira Crash: How To Legally And Quickly Make Money In Dollars / Smaat Rules / Who Is Arrey Bate? Biography, Wiki, University, Recognitions, Books, And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.