Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Love Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Love Life (673 Views)

My love life is about crashing …… / Tough Love? Life Should Be Easier... / My Love Life Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Life by AkachukwuD(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Good day Fams

I think my love life is messed up sha.
I don't know why I always end up falling in love with rude girls. This is not the first or the second time.
There's this girl that always make my heart skip and I know within me that I love her but the problem is that she's very rude.

The thought of talking to her makes me scare not because of rejection but I just imagine the way she will talk to me.
I just want to be her friend and from there kick things off.

Help me please
Re: My Love Life by chatinent: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is normal to feel that way. Some many others do too.

I'll tell you what it is. It's esteem. Don't undervalue yourself because of anyone. What you don't like about yourself may actually be envied by another. ..and I already like the way you are open to change that absurd esteem.

Reprimand people who talk to you in a way you abhor. You are the most important thing existing to you, bro.

Make peace of mind a priority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Life by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Arrange a meeting with her, look her in the eyes and SIMPly tell her your mind. And if She starts barking, SIMPly walk away.

It’s a SIMPle something
Re: My Love Life by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
AkachukwuD:
The thought of talking to her makes me scare not because of rejection but I just imagine the way she will talk to me.
I just want to be her friend and from there kick things off.
Help me please
You are in love with her or you are simply infatuated? undecided

From one side of your own mouth, you complain she is very rude, yet from the other side of the same mouth, you declare you want to date her?

Are you sure you don't need a shrink at this point to help you make up your mind fully as to whether you accept her as she is, or you somehow think things will automagically change for you? undecided

Or you dey to come back to complain about her later on? undecided
Re: My Love Life by Foodqueen(f): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Don't bother to date her, u can't love her.

By the person u are, u can't tolerate her attitude.

Don't start what u can't finish.

She won't change. Don't come back here to tell us that u saw all the red signs but you neglected them o.
Re: My Love Life by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Has she behaved rudely to you before?
Never judge a book by it's cover. You may be lucky, she may like you and you won't have to experience that side of her. Ive met people like that.

I remember my days as a secretary. There was a couple like that. The man was the former managing Director of Gtb (Aderinokun now late) and his wife was a magareth Tatcha. ( A prominent lawyer)

This woman was a bully. As in.. if she's coming, her male staff will be shaking. Her secretary ( my friend) sometimes used to fall down where shes running from madam.
But then her secretary used to tell me that whenever the man was around she acts nice and sort to her staff at home and work.
I used to think she was lying until the day the man came to the office ( we share the same building, theirs was a law firm) I couldn't believe how nice this woman turned out that day as she was following her husband around the premises. She remained so quiet until the man left.

So, you can't really judge people from outside. Her being rude might just be a way of warding off unwanted elements.

There's no harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life by AkachukwuD(m): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2021
It is normal to feel that way. Some many others do too.

I'll tell you what it is. It's esteem. Don't undervalue yourself because of anyone. What you don't like about yourself may actually be envied by another. ..and I already like the way you are open to change that absurd esteem.

Reprimand people who talk to you in a way you abhor. You are the most important thing existing to you, bro.

Thank you Sir
You just lifted up my spirit
Re: My Love Life by AkachukwuD(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Has she behaved rudely to you before?
Never judge a book by it's cover. You may be lucky, she may like you and you won't have to experience that side of her. Ive met people like that.

I remember my days as a secretary. There was a couple like that. The man was the former manager of Gtb (Aderinokun now late) and his wife was a magareth Tatcha. ( A prominent lawyer)

This woman was a bully. As in.. if she's coming, her male staff will be shaking. Her secretary ( my friend) sometimes used to fall down where shes running from madam.
But then her secretary used to tell me that whenever the man was around she acts nice and sort to her staff at home and work.
I used to think she was lying until the day the man came to the office ( we share the same building, theirs was a law firm) I couldn't believe how nice this woman turned out that day as she was following her husband around the premises. She remained so quiet until the man left.

So, you can't really judge people from outside. Her being rude might just be a way of warding off unwanted elements.

There's no harm in trying.

It not like am judging but seeing the way she talks to people is bad.

The Few times we have talked, she was cool and she don't rate me that much such I noticed it
Re: My Love Life by AkachukwuD(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Foodqueen:
Don't bother to date her, u can't love her.

By the person u are, u can't tolerate her attitude.

Don't start what u can't finish.

She won't change. Don't come back here to tell us that u saw all the red signs but you neglected them o.

It not like am trying to change her but .......
Re: My Love Life by GboyegaD(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Because they possess the bad sides you don't have.
Re: My Love Life by bukatyne(f): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:
Because they possess the bad sides you don't have.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Love Life by GboyegaD(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2021
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it not true we desire what we don't have?
Re: My Love Life by AkachukwuD(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Is it not true we desire what we don't have?

grin grin grin
Guy abeg oo

(1) (Reply)

. / I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money / Reasons Why Men Die Before Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.