Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" (18508 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Evergreen4(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
We know you're lying but continue

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Leverage2021: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dyke15:
Na our problem down south be dat
Oya go check d hausa gal wey dem been wan kill for Saudi Arabia coz of drugs, she is now AN NDLEA agent.
Since south no wan dey United ba, this Fulani illiterates will continue playing with us
They lifted their own by bringing her down to Nigeria to avoid death sentence ND then abandoned this particular one to die
Believe dis lousy woman at ur own peril
She didn't go for her coz the Northern cabals which employed her no even declare interest for this particular girl case
SHAME ON ALL SOUTHERNERS IN DIS GOVERNMENT AND US DOWN HERE STILL PLAYING TO THE DIVISION TUNE THIS COWS PLAYS FOR US embarassed
Yoruba Muslims are like that

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by aryzgreat: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abiku Dagboru shut up your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Otunski: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Useless woman . If she was your family member would you have left her in that condition?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by dele1727: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please who remebers that nigeria has a minister of foreign affairs...

And he is igbo....

Please what is his work?

Even Buhari never comot Sunday igboho from cotonou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by juman(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
This woman died in the prison at the end.

Government was not fast enough.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Sleekfingers: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
dokyOloye:
E for better make this mumuni woman close mouth

I believe you know say , Mumuni na person name?

Is like referring to some that is stupid SULE......I remember when I was in secondary school, a teacher called a student SULE, just because he couldn't answer a simple question......Not knowing that a student in our class is also answering that name........the guy vex comot for class oo.....
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by AfroKnight: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Blaming the dead girl is so convenient. Evil government.

Anyway, Nigerians abroad already know that without strong connection within the embassy or the ministry of foreign affairs, they are ON THEIR OWN.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by ejimatic: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by redcliff: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
damn. it just hit me that i remember this case from months ago, this was time enough for this girl to regain her freedom. sorry dear, your country failed you. its sad telling people you are nigerian. il finally ditch that green passport.

whatever transpired with this girl did not warrant her spending 1 day in prison
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Rosaline5000: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by AfroKnight: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
ejimatic:
We don't have
an ambassador in the country again? Flimsy excuse

Embassy officials extorted her friends and family. They only cared about making money from her case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Richy4(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
princdebola201:
She was notified after the lady was already in prison.
so she go to ivory coast and drag he out of their cell after she was sentenced to prison?
We all know due to shutdown as a result of covid alot of countries didnt function properly . and her case was already appealed in court since yet ivory coast has yet to deliver judgment on it .
Abike have repatraited over 9000 nigerians but she should be hanged for a bad case .

Do you think buhari can get that lady in Saudi out if she was already sentenced to jail?
Excuse me bro.. I am interested about what U have said about her repatriating over 9000 Nigerians.. Do u have a concrete evidence to back up your claim on what you have just said? I want to read it myself please

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Jostoman: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
princdebola201:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
why
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by micflo28(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Buhari emboldened mediocrity and failure amongst his staff. Imagine the rubbish. If every means to reach the Nigerian authorities was frustrated what do you expect her to do. What is the duty of the Nigerian embassy in Ivory Coast? You mean they never learnt of this lady’s plight all the while?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Enceladus(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
I will burn the green passport the day I get my hands on any other passport. This is a promise I've made to myself, and the one I am planning to keep.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by redcliff: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
dele1727:
Please who remebers that nigeria has a minister of foreign affairs...

And he is igbo....

Please what is his work?

Even Buhari never comot Sunday igboho from cotonou

always playing the tribal card. especially when you are naive, low IQed and a big fool. its just like blaming Buhari for the state of State roads in your state when you have a LG chairman and state governor. who is the man in charge of CIV that reports to Onyeama? try to always use your head for once it would help you in life
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by ipobarecriminals: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
angry WIC swung into action? If nah one Hawusa girl now,the ever Useless, worthless, misfortune Adamu for don go seek for her relase since.They left her kpeme there.Tufia sad
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Exceed15: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Abike you failed her!!!!

She failed us all
In sane country she would be sacked.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by streetsoldier1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
ivory coast of all places, wetin Nigerians dey find go those places, even europe sef, no be everywhere worth visiting let alone staying
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by salusworth(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Long threads of excuses.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
For me what pisses me off about the Itunu case was that the IVORIENS should have allowed her consular/embassy access , and should have notified the embassy the minute they knew they had a foreigner on their hand.

I blame the IVORY coast government. It is their fault and the death of the girl is totally on them.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by olowococoa: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
The people that was condemned to death in Saudi Arabia sometimes ago was rescued by our beloved FG.but, just one person now she reported her matter to the embassy late, so,she has to die in their prison.
Hhmmm, Oma se ooo.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by dele1727: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
redcliff:

always playing the tribal card. especially when you are naive, low IQed and a big fool. its just like blaming Buhari for the state of State roads in your state when you have a LG chairman and state governor. who is the man in charge of CIV that reports to Onyeama? try to always use your head for once it would help you in life

grin grin grin

I pity yoruba people....

See as another fool defend his brother in the same bad buhari government...

So according to you this concerns Abike dabiri more than onyema.

E good to go school....

Please what is the job of onyema?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by sangresan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Grace001:

You’re right… People don’t know that francophone countries laws are very strict especially if it has gotten to court matters.

But that doesn’t justify that Nigeria isn’t cruel to her citizens. People in diaspora face hell when dealing with Nigeria house(consulate) in most countries

Why are you parroting this claim? Who told you?

Have you lived in a francophone country before?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by sucess001(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Idiotic talk.

Should an appeal with a foreign govt interest take up to 8 months?

Shame on you all.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by dele1727: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
sucess001:
Idiotic talk.

Should an appeal with a foreign govt interest take up to 8 months?

Shame on you all.

Let's all think somethings....

How long as Sunday igboho been in cotonou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by LLiKYekoba: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
That girl was left to die because she was yoruba. If she were an abokey (buhari's brother and sister) she would have been out the next day, just like the muslim northern girl that was arrested with drugs in Saudi Arabia but released after buhari and his fulani goons activated high-powered diplomatic strings to release her. She now works with the NDLEA.

This is why I consider yorubas who insult Biafrans for wanting to seperate from Nigeria as the GREATEST FOOLS on earth. They are hopeless serfs in love with the chains on their necks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa: "Itunnu Babalola Reported Her Plight Late" by jrusky(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
She reported late but was still alive then so with that little time left for her to be alive why didn't you come to her rescue

I can't blame all these West Africa countries for the way they treated Nigerians all these shit started during late Gej regime to this current most inactive ainistratiln of all time.

During Abacha who born Cote d voire? Who born Futa Jalon baztrds to invade Nigeria? But when docilles people are in power their citizen lost value.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory / Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow / Onnoghen’s Resignation: Buhari Is Vindicated, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.