Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Men And Sex 5&6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Sex 5&6 (697 Views)

What Men Consider Great Sex | 5 Secrets! | Relationship Advice / Good Sex: 5 Things You Should Do While Having Sex / Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Sex 5&6 by Stargurl20(f): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
I couldn't believe it when I read a comment on a post of someone who's been denied sex by his wife, and a guy commenting that he divorced his wife because of sex even after they've had two lovely kids together. Like, what the f**k ?! But then I came to realize nairaland men are the biggest hypocrites u can ever come across. If that comment was from a woman, she would have been sl*t shamed and called names.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
No mind them. angry angry
nairaland men too dey overrate sex angry angry
I wonder wetin dey special about sex angry
May God have mercy on them sad

2 Likes

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Stargurl20(f): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
No mind them. angry angry
nairaland men too dey overrate sex angry angry
I wonder wetin dey special about sex angry
May God have mercy on them sad

I just hope all their rants is just for publicity, cos have such mentally is total wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by falcon01: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sexual Incompatibility is a ground for divorce..

If you can't stand the heat..

Stay the f.uck out of the kitchen..

You know what marriage entails..

If you are not ready for that..

Remain CELIBATE..

Nobody forced you to get married..
Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Stargurl20(f): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Sexual Incompatibility is a ground for divorce..

If you can't stand the heat..

Stay the f.uck out of the kitchen..

You know what marriage entails..

If you are not ready for that..

Remain CELIBATE..

Nobody forced you to get married..
If the same comment was made by woman, would u say the same

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stargurl20:

If the same comment was made by woman, would u say the same
I don't care who made what comment..

Women have divorced their husbands because they were not performing..

If you can't satisfy your partner sexually..

They have the right to do what is in their best interest.

You only have one life to live..

Better a divorced partner than a cheating partner..

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stargurl20:
I couldn't believe it when I read a comment on a post of someone who's been denied sex by his wife, and a guy commenting that he divorced his wife because of sex even after they've had two lovely kids together. Like, what the f**k ?! But then I came to realize nairaland men are the biggest hypocrites u can ever come across. If that comment was from a woman, she would have been sl*t shamed and called names.

So because one guy made a foolish comment, you "then realized" and came up with this conclusion??

So this guy now is the official nairalanader male representative to you ba?? To you, his comments is most likely the same thing in the minds of nairaland males...in other words, he spoke their mind??

Kikikikikiki
grin grin
Tis well. ..

Carry on ma'am grin...

3 Likes

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Truvelisback(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stargurl20:
A woman here had complained similar thing abt her husband who could not satisfy her sexually.That her husband is 2 minutes noodles. She was even thinking of cheating on her husband. Didn't u read abt it?

2 Likes

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Boogyman557: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool WOMEN AND MONEY b like GOAT N YAM. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Afamsi: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Woman no like sex abi,., but during the act na una dey shout pass, dey disturd the whole neigbourhood

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Agricmoney(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Make my ogas comment o make I dey laugh

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by Stargurl20(f): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2021
No one is saying women doesn't like sex, enjoy sex or doesn't complain when satisfied. Thing is, if most of the post made by men about cheating on their partner or divorcing them were from women, they would've been battered and called names.

1 Like

Re: Men And Sex 5&6 by AoifeNightfall: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2021
It's those same fools that will open their dirty mouth and say they must marry a virgin angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Ex Was A Street Sign / 10 Things Women Want Men To Know About Sex / A Conversation Between First Bank And A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.