Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) (27510 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / ASUU Strike: Kaduna State University Asks Students, Lecturers To Resume May 9 / UNN lecturer asks students to kneel down and raise their hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) by 9jakool: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
matrix199:

Must we have to copy everything about the western world?

Their science and technology, that we can copy. But our culture of discipline(using the rod, punitive measures) that they should copy!

I'm pretty sure the lecture had a good reason for taking such punitive measure.

We're African, this is our way of life!
Sorry this is not my way of life, may be this is the way of life of you and those who enjoy suffering and flogging.

I am an adult who paid millions of naira to get quality education. Why should I be paying money to be punished or abused?

How much of the science and technology are we copying from the west if we can't even have light and good roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) by calcal: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2021
The lecturer needs to be fired
Re: Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) by hardon1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
PaNnamdi:

U spoke rubbish,no lecturer have the right to melt coporal punishment on students

Well na the students I blame,if lecturer fail u then demand for your script if u truly failed.

Kids of nowadays

Read my quote and understand
Re: Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) by PaNnamdi: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
shawnfamous:
u no need tell me to shut up na. If u really get sense, u for nor for follow Ur guy man tell shut up. Talk get code chairman.
no vex grin grin
Re: Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) by shawnfamous(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
PaNnamdi:

no vex grin grin
na man u be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / Bad State Of OAU Halls Of Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.