Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] (1730 Views)

Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Permanent Solution To Hypertension/high Blood Pressure / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Bad Breath Advance and Permanent Solution

My teeth and mouth are clean, but sometimes, when I wake in the morning, I have sour taste. This is not halitosis.

This is to say, over the years, mucor has built in everyone's tongue and this causes either bad breath or soured taste if you don't make use of your mouth for 6 hours.

Some people get bad breath because of an infection or or poor hygiene.

In my case, I don't have bad breath, but when I wake in the morning, I feel I need to brush first before I talk to anyone. For this, it means I don't like my breath in the morning, so I took a dangerous bold step.

Before this bold step, what I do before I sleep at night is to brush my tongue/teeth, but the moment I brush, I feel hungry. A lot of people can relate. I needed a way not to brush everytime and still have fresh breath in the morning.

So, I had to find a permanent solution so that even if I don't brush for 1 week, my mouth will not smell.

Take a mirror and look at your tongue and you'll see mucor — whitish/milkish substances.

These mucor accrued throughout your years of eating different 'rubbish' and the ordinary brush we use to brush our teeth can't remove them completely — they've been there for years and they've built layers.

Even with iron brush, you can't remove them completely — you'll end up hurting your tongue with injuries.

What did I do to remove them? I used washing detergent called hypo.

It's risky, but I was careful and it was worth the risk. I'll do it every year.

In less than 5 minutes, all the mucor in my tongue disappeared and I did not sustain any injury in my tongue or inhale the hypo into my lungs.

There is a way I did it. I'm glad I took that risk and discovered something I never knew.

Right now, I have the freshest breath on Earth. I can go 2 weeks without brushing and breath will still be fresher than 95% of the world's population.

In summary, you don't need to use hypo like me, but any substance that will get rid of those permanent particles in your tongue.

Fresh breath = fresh confidence.

A lot of relationships or marriages crashed because of bad breath — don't allow that happy to you. 5 minutes with hypo can change your life.

Please, I'm not recommending you do this, but I'm only sharing with you that I did it and my already fresh breath moved from fresh to freshest.

There is bacteria in your mouth — kill them. Though, the body needs some kinds of good bacteria to fight bad bacteria, but but the ones in your tongue should be killed, they'll cause you bad breath.

This post is not for kids. Even as an adult, don't go and do this because I told you — know how I did it safely first. This is advance and I have been reaping the benefits of the 5 minutes I spent in detoxifying my tongue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Ayoleeboy007: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2021
hypoooo
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Ayoleeboy007: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Bad Breath Advance and Permanent Solution

Please is it the normal hypo for washing clothes? I want to try it.
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
hypoooo

Yes, hypo.
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
Please is it the normal hypo for washing clothes? I want to try it.

Yes
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Step 1: Wear a glove or a nylon

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Step 2: Cut a piece of a flat foam.

1 Share

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Step 3: Dip the foam inside hypo.

1 Like

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Step 4: Enter your clean bathroom and open your mouth wide (tongues out) with your head tilted forward to allow saliva fall freely.

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Step 5: Dip the foam inside the hypo and use it to touch different parts of of your tongue.

After 2 minutes, rinse your mouth with water and do a second one for 2 minutes again.

For the third one, do it for 1 minute.

As you do this, try not to breath in as much to avoid inhaling too much of the hypo. Be stiff and seize your breath to an extent while your tongue is stretched out as you perform the act.

Do this with a mirror in front of you if you wish. Before you start, you can take a picture of your tongue and when you finish, you can take another one.

When you're done, brush your tongue with a paste and your normal toothbrush.

For whitening of teeth, there is a method you'll use and it requires mixing of charcoal, hypo, and paste. That will be a post for another day.

6 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Take a look at this picture below and you'll see all the whitish things on his tongue. Those things trigger bad breath when your mouth is closed for 6 hours. Get rid of them every 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Take a look at my tongue and you'll see I have gotten rid of mine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2021
I will surely try this. But if anything goes wrong, we go put our legs for one trouser. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I will surely try this. But if anything goes wrong, we go put our legs for one trouser. angry
Lol

How will you be successful in life when all the risks you take, you always have someone in mind to blame? Without anyone to blame, you won't take a leap. That's bad.

6 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Disclaimer: What I posted above is not a recommendation, but a story of what I did. I'm not a dentist or a doctor.

I'm not saying you should do it — all I'm saying is: I did it and I'll do it again in 6 months' time.

Take responsibility of your actions.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

How will you be successful in life when all the risks you take, you always have someone in mind to blame? Without anyone to blame, you won't take a leap. That's bad.

I don tell you my own Sha. Anything goes wrong, we go dig am out. angry
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Ninejaywon:

I don tell you my own Sha. Anything goes wrong, we go dig am out. angry

You don't even know I'm supposed to package this thing as a 10 page eBook and sell it for 10k each.

People with bad breath are willing to even buy it for 50k per copy as long as it works. When a man is in desperate need of a permanent solution to his problem, he spends any amount.

Appreciate free info first before you catch cruise.

4 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by IrelanderAjmone: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Hypooo! shocked
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Burchester: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2021
hypoo in a mouth ??
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
For those creative ones who don't want to use glove, do this.

Cut the foam to the size of the head of your toothbrush, put it at the back with a glue or an adhesive gum like the images below.

5 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't even know I'm supposed to package this thing as a 10 page eBook and sell it for 10k each.

People with bad breath are willing to even buy it for 50k per copy as long as it works. When a man is in desperate need of a permanent solution to his problem, he spends any amount.

Oya be calming down now.
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Oya be calming down now.

Na you wey fear dey catch suppose calm down. I'm just feeling for you. Please, when doing it, make sure an elderly person is around to watch over you before you end up drinking it. I don't trust kids of nowadays with substances. grin

7 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Na you wey fear dey catch suppose calm down. I'm just feeling for you. Please, when doing it, make sure an elderly person is around to watch over you before you end up drinking it. I don't trust kids of nowadays with substances. grin

That is a very brilliant idea.
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
IrelanderAjmone:
Hypooo! shocked

Burchester:
hypoo in a mouth ??

Yes, hypo. Works like magic as long as you don't drink it.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Oyin2212(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Haba na

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by yaseer111: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
iLegendd:
Take a look at my tongue and you'll see I have gotten rid of mine.
nice

1 Like

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by yaseer111: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
iLegendd:
waiting for the whitening of teeth

For whitening of teeth, there is a method you'll use and it requires mixing of charcoal, hypo, and paste. That will be a post for another day.

1 Like

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by NiklauseFred(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Surely gonna try this.
Thanks mann

1 Like

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Danielkelly: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
iLegendd:

thanks a million for the information YOU SAVE SO MANY WITH YOUR RESEARCH. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE RISK YOU TOOK, WELDONE SIR.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Danielkelly:
thanks a million for the information YOU SAVE SO MANY WITH YOUR RESEARCH. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE RISK YOU TOOK, WELDONE SIR.

You're welcome.
Re: Bad Breath Advance And Permanent Solution I Discovered [Pictures] by Pk01(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
iLegendd:

You're welcome.
ilegend baba...i tried all the mouth wash.. E no still work.. I dey even avoid my gf Self... Legend make I get ya no. Pls
E get something I want comfirm from you.. I have send numerous dm.. U no reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Six Legged Baby Born In Pakistan / How To Save A Choking Victim (PICTURES) / To The Guys....... How To Fight Male bosoms..(GYNECOMASTIA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.