Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship (1096 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
I need an advise from married people here .
I want to get married this new year but am not in any relationship , just hope to find a good lady this December period .

any disadvantage of marrying a lady without dating

with my knowledge about life I should be able to know a lady I can spend my life with if I see one , and proper investigation and inquiry about the family back ground.

I need an Advise

count down to 60days
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by judatech: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
No hurry into this thing o!
E dey kill o!

2 Likes

Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is not coming as surprise as is time ,am in my early thirties shall

count down to 60days
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by AoifeNightfall: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oga rest abeg!!
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by Bluntguy: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
With the way wey you carry dey talk, you go fit feed woman so?

2 Likes

Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
INSULT ... na you get your mouth shall
Bluntguy:
With the way wey you carry dey talk, you go fit feed woman so?
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
most people think is not possible , but I think is possible by the grace of God,. I will keep updating till the last day . how we are going to meet ,I don't know

60days remaining
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
My only advice for you is that--"do not overlook the importance of courtship"

Tho we've seen couples who dated for years but later ended being divorced,but the truth is that it's only a fool that will overlook the excesses of his/her partner during courtship...No be love be that......I personally call that a suicide mission undecided
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by Nutase: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by Figger(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na now u go know say women scarce.
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yes you are right , I have looked for a wife for at least four years , just that I want to be very serious this sixty days
Figger:
Na now u go know say women scarce.
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
yes my friend married for ten years without courtship now without courtship and the are living very fine
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My only advice for you is that--"do not overlook the importance of courtship"

Tho we've seen couples who dated for years but later ended being divorced,but the truth is that it's only a fool that will overlook the excesses of his/her partner during courtship...No be love be that......I personally call that a suicide mission undecided
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by Boogyman557: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Holly Gram cool TROUBLE de SLEEP ....... DE GO WAKE AM. WTF MAN
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by brosom(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ogbenni calm down,

No be school u wan enter so but na marriage oo wey u might not fit graduate alive.

Relax man, have some bottles
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
day2
remainingday 59days
as more,
searches intestify

Note -am not desperate just that is been a long time I want to get married, like four years ago but is really difficult.i want to be more serious now .
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
I will post all the processes here because am sure that I will succeed, both the list , introduction and everything .

if you think we might share something Incommon ,a female ,you can send me direct message to my email , not through nairaland dm

iykeliang@gmail.com
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Traditional Marriage in sixty days
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by yuping(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
What will it benefit when I eat at your wedding in 60days time and later hear about unfortunate event that will takes place after the wedding, Oga know who you want to marry.
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by SGANIVA(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Finally am married already , though not from nairaland , abeg make I share traditional marriage list ?

Thoughly igbo marriage is expensive
Re: 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2022
SGANIVA:
Finally am married already , though not from nairaland , abeg make I share traditional marriage list ?

Thoughly igbo marriage is expensive
Congrats.
Where the list ??

(1) (Reply)

Who's Got The Biggest Bum Bum, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.