Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Those Born Deaf And Blind How Do They Imagine Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Born Deaf And Blind How Do They Imagine Life? (341 Views)

Imagine Life Without Women.... / For Those Born In The 90s And Still Single.. / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Born Deaf And Blind How Do They Imagine Life? by Idamond: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
I MADE THESE POST WITH RESPECT TO A POST HERE CELEBRATING A FIRST CLASS STUDENT WHO's DEAF:
like one Nairalander said! If someone is born Deaf and blind,
in what language does the person think?
How is the person able to think?
How does the person imagine things?
what's the person view in existence?
I'm just curious.

https://www.nairaland.com/6850955/deaf-aanuoluwapo-omoleye-graduates-first
Mynd44
Seun
lalasticlala
Re: Those Born Deaf And Blind How Do They Imagine Life? by AoifeNightfall: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Read Story of my Life by Hellen Keller it will help you understand the life of deaf and blind people.

I think deaf and blind people (from birth) will think in whatever sign language they are taught. Thinking is natural, as far as you have a mind then you can think.

Besides not everyone imagines things in pictures or symbols so I guess that's how it is for deaf and blind people.
Re: Those Born Deaf And Blind How Do They Imagine Life? by orohbiro(f): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Deaf good but the one born blind is as good as dead

Asuquo dey try

Re: Those Born Deaf And Blind How Do They Imagine Life? by Idamond: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
lalasticlala
we need note light front page
Re: Those Born Deaf And Blind How Do They Imagine Life? by Idamond: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pussy Man / LA Buena Vida..... AKA Good Life. / A Lot Of Ladies Do Not Understand Gender Equality - Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.