Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found (75659 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by AnanseK(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2021
“Timothy was the fifth person killed in that hotel". Unfortunately, the first four killings were blamed on the Fulani herdsmen. And because of the "herdsmen killings", some Yorubas want Oduduwa Republic.
The hotel owner is a Yoruba and an eminent chief in Ile-Ife. Let's say you get Oduduwa Republic today, will this chief stop killing for money? He will not. Many within each group in Nigeria are the ones creating problems facing the group. Honest Nigerian is very hard to find these days. That means each group must restructure their minds instead of shouting "restructure Nigeria". Stop condoning criminal activities from your relatives. Say no to crimes”.

6 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Asgard73: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Yoruba people for us

No place is safe in Yoruba land

Don’t sleep in Yoruba owned hotels

Even your Yoruba friends .. won’t guraan your life

Avoid Yoruba land if you no tight.. especially those Yoruba states

Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo

That’s the headquarters of chronic poverty and acute hunger

Nigerians wake up to this reality

A Yoruba President will legalize all this and no one will ever get justice

Fact

6 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by DispatcherLagos: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2021
princdebola201:
they learn it from nyamiris. We havent forgot about okija shrine skull factory which houses over 50 human skulls.
What about chief cannibal clifford orji. The eater and seller of flesh
What of Adedoyin? Funny enough he runs a tertiary institution, only God knows what they teach them in such institution. You may hear something like " I am doing RIT 101 {ritual 101} or SM 201{skull mining}

7 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by HRMK: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2021
ISALE ORO LEGBIN! NIGERIANS SHULD STOP WORSHIPPING MONEY AND MONEYBAGS!!

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Olam09(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Living in the west with your body parts intact is a miracle everyday.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by MosheDayan: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:
Is this not worse that otokoto?
Why is the Lagos Ibadam expressway section of Nigeria Media not shouting themselves hoarse while painting the area where this happened as a place for savage existence as was the case with otokoto and okija shrine??

I remember how they used the okija shrine to mess up that beutiful town but when soka forest was discovered with more heinous crimes , the same people went dumb! That's what happens when you employ double standards in every thing you see or do.

Imagine what the press will be doing with this story if it happened at Owerri and the owner of the hotel is a prominent figure too! By now, they will be passing endless inuendos about how the concept of "making money at all cost" is the problem of the east. Yet, skull mining is now an epidemic in Ogun State and environs..
You sabi them. They are the ones that say Igbos are bigots. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Oosa4sure: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2021
It's sad and very bad , what's in this life which people are even looking for? Why are we so wicked bcoz of worldly things when everything is vanity, may he rest in peace

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by efighter: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Lastmankc:
Ritual killings and skull mining increase their IGR from the waste.

Just as drug trafficking is the only IGR of the fllat head developers

3 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:
Why is the Lagos Ibadam expressway section of Nigeria Media not shouting themselves hoarse while painting the area where this happened as a place for savage existence as was the case with otokoto and okija shrine??

I remember how they used the okija shrine to mess up that beutiful town but when soka forest was discovered with more heinous crimes , the same people went dumb! That's what happens when you employ double standards in every thing you see or do.

Imagine what the press will be doing with this story if it happened at Owerri and the owner of the hotel is a prominent figure too! By now, they will be passing endless inuendos about how the concept of "making money at all cost" is the problem of the east. Yet, skull mining is now an epidemic in Ogun State and environs..

Why must you display your petulant and bigoted behavior on this thread? Must you view everything from a tribal point. A young man had just been killed you're talking gibberish about how it was reported. You ought not be insensitive in matters like these which requires consistent condemnation regardless of where it was perpetrated. You keep acting like a little kid littering everywhere with your bigoted egest. I thought education was supposed to enlighten people to realize humans will always be humans regardless of where they come from. Crime is crime regardless of where you're from. Get lost!

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by DOTian: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Thiwalade:

Why must you display your petulant and bigoted behavior on this thread? Must you view everything from a tribal point. A young man had just been killed you're talking gibberish about how it was reported. You ought not be insensitive in matters like these which requires consistent condemnation regardless of where it was perpetrated. You keep acting like a little kid littering everywhere with your bigoted egest. I thought education was supposed to enlighten people to realize humans will always be humans regardless of where they come from. Crime is crime regardless of where you're from. Get lost!

The problem with your post is that you will never say anything like this in a similar thread about otokoto or okija shrine! Endless threads like that and all you do is to watch as your kind try all sorts of demarketing antics against a group. The new one is to paint Igbo a tribe of drug dealers. What have you said about that?
Where you come from , you guys chose when to be reasonable, when to be honest and when to be stewpid! It's not done that way. We should know you for something... I said the truth and will repeat same many times tiill I knock that inside your tribal head..
Mgbu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ejimatic: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Adebeeyi:
REVEALED: What Timothy Adegoke's Body Looked Like When Found | FIJ

https://fij.ng/article/revealed-what-timothy-adegokes-body-looked-like-when-found/
. This is another case of Otokoto case in Nigeria. Otokoto was a hotelier in Owerri.His hotel was used for muder of innocent citizens. Body parts were later sold to wealthy Nigerians. One day a boy who sold groundnuts was invited to the hotel and given drugged Coke.He bacame unconscious and was killed in the hotel.His head was being taken to the man who booked for it when the Okada man that carried the man who was on that errand found out that blood was dropping from the sack that contained it.Long time secret beacame a public matter and all the murderers including Otokoto was sentenced to death. Otokoto and others were executed for this crime.Youmay read more about him online. May God protect us.

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by lomprico(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2021
webm:
The lessons:

Don't familiarise with hoteliers and change hotels often.

Let no one know your routine in a hotel.

Avoid lonely hotels no matter how cheap it is.

the hotel is in one of the busiest places in Ife. Mayfair junction.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by lomprico(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2021
princdebola201:
they learn it from nyamiris. We havent forgot about okija shrine skull factory which houses over 50 human skulls.
What about chief cannibal clifford orji. The eater and seller of flesh

why you no see better thing learn? Ode!

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by lomprico(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Karemarealty288:
The hotel and everything that belongs to that ritualist should be demolished and burnt down.

it's too late for that now, the owner is seriously sorting his way out of the mess.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by lomprico(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Praktikals:

What if the owner knows nothing about the dastardly act? It could be that the members of staff are the ones guilty. May the truth prevail and the culprits brought to book

he is involved! where was the victim buried?
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Femeto: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2021
They must have been doing this b4.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by stonemasonn: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2021
We Yorubas need to talk to ourselves. This is utter rubbish.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:

The problem with your post is that you will never say anything like this in a similar thread about otokoto or okija shrine! Endless threads like that and all you do is to watch as your kind try all sorts of demarketing antics against a group. The new one is to paint Igbo a tribe of drug dealers. What have you said about that?
Where you come from , you guys chose when to be reasonable, when to be honest and when to be stewpid! It's not done that way. We should know you for something... I said the truth and will repeat same many times tiill I knock that inside your tribal head..
Mgbu

Two wrongs never make a right. That some people are doing it doesn't mean you have to follow such trend. Throughout your post you never condemned the action but was quick to point out something totally irrelevant. Find something better to do than crying all day about how igbos are hated. Move from such self pity and actually find something meaningful to do. Crime is crime regardless of where it happens. Go through my previous comments on this forum and point out where I've favored someone cos of tribal or religious affiliation. You're not enlightened just speaking english doesn't make you educated. Education is in your behavior, utterances and judgement.

You can't even communicate without adding insults. You can't see me jumping from one thread to another insulting people or crying about how YORUBA'S are victims of the Nigerian system. Only fools have something to say about everything. Wise people only speak when they have something relevant to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by fareed69(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Galileopapi:
The must pay for this murder afonjas and rituals undecided

Is it peculiar to Afonja alone?
Get your self sense

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by fareed69(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2021
chrisxxx:
U see all these south west states with human rituals. Fear them.
That is why you will see in their state's names alphabetic 'O'. The 'O' stands for head. The more 'O' the more skull they demand.
Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Ogun. Fear these states. Osun cornered more in their capital Oshogbo. There is Ogbomoso.

Need deliverance

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Sheggy13(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people for us

Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo

Fact
Blockhead. Yet your Igbo brothers are flooding these Yoruba states everyday even to the interior villages and towns.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by fortune1968: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
people like this are many in the country .You think they are rich but their hands are full of blood. That's why one should not envy anybody . They have been doing it for long .

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by fareed69(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people for us

Oyo
Ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo

Fact

Indeed ?

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Easylifelomo(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Karemarealty288(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2021
lomprico:

it's too late for that now, the owner is seriously sorting his way out of the mess.

It will be real bad if justice is not done...the blood of this young man is crying for justice.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by DOTian: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Thiwalade:

Two wrongs never make a right. That some people are doing it doesn't mean you have to follow such trend. Throughout your post you never condemned the action but was quick to point out something totally irrelevant. Find something better to do than crying all day about how igbos are hated. Move from such self pity and actually find something meaningful to do. Crime is crime regardless of where it happens. Go through my previous comments on this forum and point out where I've favored someone cos of tribal or religious affiliation. You're not enlightened just speaking english doesn't make you educated. Education is in your behavior, utterances and judgement.

You can't even communicate without adding insults. You can't see me jumping from one thread to another insulting people or crying about how YORUBA'S are victims of the Nigerian system. Only fools have something to say about everything. Wise people only speak when they have something relevant to contribute.

I'm just entertaining your uncouth vituperations for the nuisance value. Nothing else!

You obviously are too full of it. The issues you're desperate to pontificate on are all way above your pay grade.
I don't care about what you post or how you post. If as a Yoruba boy, you feel that Nigeria is working out fine the way it's, I don't begrudge you. You obviously have your standards deep inside the latrine, but hey, it's your kettle of fish.. Just stop trying to lecture me on how to see Nigeria as an Igbo man, because I know how Nigeria sees me more than you! We don't suffer the same desease in this desease infested hellhole of a country so we shouldn't react the same way...

Any igboman who acts all fine and gentle in the face of the ceaseless provocations, taunts, humiliations and uncouth insults that is buharis regime against the Igbo nation, needs to do some soul searching!
The Igbo man is under attack from all fronts under this regime and this has happened many times in the past. It's the duty of this generation of igbos to put an immediate end to this nonsense. If treacherous interlopers like you don't feel comfortable with this, then do the needful by supporting the Igbo to leave your beutiful country. But don't you ever try to lay down a "code of conduct" for me to follow while you join hands with the Fulani to loot the former Eastern Nigeria.

Equating obedience and compliance to wayward dictatorship as maturity is simply evil. Quietness here is a sign of servitude and not a mark of personal sophistication! Stick to what you know and have peace..It's that simple..

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by legba1(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:

You lots are one of the reasons ritual killings will continue to thrive in naija...you give all things,everything tribal colourations.....everything and anything that is newsworthy including the otokoto and okinah saga and even the soka discovery, not excluding the present case in osun is given adequate media coverage and will continue to get covered untill the case is fully investigated and offenders punished... Stop seeing your place of birth as being victimised as none even have your time...your hatred for the Yorubas will lead you no where and won't stop them from being a great people that they are...Ian also sure you are not typing that trash from Owerri or Enugu but somewhere outside your east....so be grateful those folks the indegenes gave you an environment devoid of crisis to flourish...
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ibechris(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2021
They killed this young man for ritual purpose.

Just imagine,the same people who denied that he didn't lodge in their hotel are now the one disclaiming they didn't kill him.

I think he was penciled down to be killed since they know he comes for exams and lectures often. It was premeditated but I fear the police in this case,because they will so twist this matter to favour that old man because of money.

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by greggng: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Adebeeyi:
REVEALED: What Timothy Adegoke's Body Looked Like When Found | FIJ

https://fij.ng/article/revealed-what-timothy-adegokes-body-looked-like-when-found/

I don't like media trial . How do you expect us to believe this trash without evidence. The police said he was found intact . Same police that dug out the body for medical examination . Why not wait for their findings before this media propaganda . We should allow due process to take its course..
All this hear say does not stand in any court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Bigboy911: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad May God help us in dis country.Same way dey are trying to FREE that murderer CHIDINMA .
Useless Yaruba skull miner,one day ur fellow Afonja will harvest ur skull
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by juman(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Why killing him.
Rahmon Adedoyin why?

I watched the victim brother video where he explained the situation so far, even if you eat tortoise head, you will shed tears.

Those criminals that killed him deserve firing squad.

Probably rahman adedoyin was a serial ritualist killing many people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.