Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found (75665 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by siant: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amah70:

That’s what you deserve after military dictators restructured Nigeria and denied Igbos a commensurate number of states, according to Igbo population.

Beware before those Igbos buy the graveyards of your forebears.
No be una want one Nigeria?

The day you agree on restoration of Biafra, the population of those Igbos in the SW shall reduce by 99%
Is this reason u dey pack una self like refugee come to the ritualist region on daily basis?

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by siant: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
chrisxxx:

No wonder. Ori na head. Thanks for this revelation.
I am not Igbo by the way.
You can now see why yoruba be the head and lead
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by LILTJAY: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bloggers don start grin
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Guestlander: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This very skull mining hook them.
grin grin grin grin grin Afonja how market.

Terrible, in addition to this type of senseless killing some people from the othr side also eat chit with Agege bread, or sell mpurumiri to their own people.
Sometimes they sell babies too in addition to a long list of other crimes. If only the government is alive to it's responsibilities.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ameh99: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
This tribe and skull mining eh...
Just wasted the young man for nothing... shocked
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ProfGday(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't care who you are once your penchant for endangering another human like you surface....you are dead.

This Ramoni of a man used to distributes #5000 to each people on every Friday after the Jumat prayer at his Polytechnic ....exactly in front of The Poly.... I usually drove past that side when I was in Ife during my masters program. You need to see how many old people troop to that place every friday to collect #5k each.

I knew his hands is not clean... He must be skinned alive if found guilty.

Your dirty secrets too shall not be covered in Jesus name... You're next

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Drogunov: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lastmankc:
Ritual killings and skull mining increase their IGR from the waste.

Ehen somebody killed his 7yr old son for ritual in your Yeastern side, you didn't post a dot. See your hypocrisy?
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Drogunov: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
ProfGday:
I don't care who you are once your penchant for endangering another human like you surface....you are dead.

This Ramoni of a man used to distributes #5000 to people on every Friday after the Jumat at his Polytechnic ....exactly in front of The Poly....

I knew his hands is not clean... He must skinned alive if found guilty.

Your dirty secrets too shall not be covered in Jesus name... You're next

You know, people like him, especially if he is a Muslim, like to do that because the idea is that he can buy back his salvation and assuage his guilt by being generous or giving alms.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Charly68: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
I think everything that has a begining has an end ,the killers have reached their dead end because, the one they killed is not an ordinary person. He has destiny to fulfil but the enemies decided to cut him down...they will pay dearly for it as God liveth

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ProfGday(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Drogunov:

You know, people like him, especially if he is a Muslim, like to do that because the idea is that he can buy back his salvation and assuage his guilt by being generous or giving alms.

Their thoughts is that once that was done their sins are forgiven....

But God shall expose them all

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by mysticwarrior(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
okeyumez:
Another otokoto loading. The heart of man is full of evil.
Trust no one
you no be indomie generation at all.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by squad03: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
On occasions like this, I miss the good old days of instant jungle justice and public execution by firing squad.
Knowing Nigeria,when all the dust settles,the culprits may very well go unpunished but I pray Timothy's family has the strength to see them pay for violating their loved one to death.

Kaa da fun won!
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by DOTian: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
ajl:

You people and your ethnic sentiments. You all need to have your brain checked because good judgment is difficult with such state of mind.

If you're from Okija and you're witnessing these double standards in terms of how the press encourage certain narratives injurious to your hometown while looking the other way with other communities, I bet your opinion will be different. You are upset with me because you're used to dishing it out. You ain't used to receiving until the coming of the internet... Overtime here, I have come to realize that some of you are just clannishly self centered in your outlook to life and have no regrets living your lives to the very end that way.. You only see other people's weaknesses. You don't and can't see yours.

Same way you will cry foul whenever the names of Orji Kalu or James Ibori are mentioned but will start shouting "The Jagaban of Africa" once Tinubus name is muted! These are lootocrats! But you don't mind yours! You are desperately trying to normalize his iniquitous pedigree, Yet you want others of the same vile resume killed.. What kind of human beings are you then? Do you think the world revolves around you only?

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Danjikanbauchi: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin grin E pain am well well,
Guestlander:

Terrible, in addition to this type of senseless killing some people from the othr side also eat chit with Agege bread, or sell mpurumiri to their own people.
Sometimes they sell babies too in addition to a long list of other crimes. If only the government is alive to it's responsibilities.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ariesbull: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
chukxie:
There's too much unspeakable wickedness in Nigeria! May the murderers of that young man be killed!
this is a it being tribalistic but the South West are terrible in terms of ritual... And this man owns universities in yoruba land and a prince in Ife

It is here In Lagos that a Yoruba bit told me that it is not possible to make 500k without doing juju

That is their mentality... Doing jazz to sell even recharge Cards
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by chukxie(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
ariesbull:
this is a it being tribalistic but the South West are terrible in terms of ritual... And this man owns universities in yoruba land and a prince in Ife

It is here In Lagos that a Yoruba bit told me that it is not possible to make 500k without doing juju

That is their mentality... Doing jazz to sell even recharge Cards

It is terrifying to say the least!
May God protect us from evildoers! Amen!
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ariesbull: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
chukxie:

It is terrifying to say the least!
May God protect us from evildoers! Amen!
naso

I think it is a cultural thigh when the kids start early going to Cele, baba and alfas for doing jazz
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by luluosas(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Man's inhumanity against man. What a wicked world!
The suspects should be executed immediately by firing squad
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Guyman02: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

What of Adedoyin? Funny enough he runs a tertiary institution, only God knows what they teach them in such institution. You may hear something like " I am doing RIT 101 {ritual 101} or SM 201{skull mining}

It's like you guys are out for revenge on Lagos Ibadan express media years of propaganda against Igbos, imagine if they controlled the internet like they did with print media shocked

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ejimatic: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Adebeeyi:
REVEALED: What Timothy Adegoke's Body Looked Like When Found | FIJ

https://fij.ng/article/revealed-what-timothy-adegokes-body-looked-like-when-found/
. Yet some idiots claim he died naturally and Osun CP said his body his intact. They have forgotten that their game is up. Yes no peace for the wicked souls
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by swagga: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
daddytime:
Hmmm

We are keenly following this case.

An update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmx2CxCrlk
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by daddytime(m): 2:26am On Jan 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.