Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found (75655 Views)

Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by juman(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Even hotel is not dangerous in east as that of adedoyin hilton.
The igbo people that they said they eat human meat.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by TheMostComplex1: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:
Is this not worse that otokoto?
Why is the Lagos Ibadam expressway section of Nigeria Media not shouting themselves hoarse while painting the area where this happened as a place for savage existence as was the case with otokoto and okija shrine??

I remember how they used the okija shrine to mess up that beutiful town but when soka forest was discovered with more heinous crimes , the same people went dumb! That's what happens when you employ double standards in every thing you see or do.

Imagine what the press will be doing with this story if it happened at Owerri and the owner of the hotel is a prominent figure too! By now, they will be passing endless inuendos about how the concept of "making money at all cost" is the problem of the east. Yet, skull mining is now an epidemic in Ogun State and environs..

Double standard in everything. You know the media is dominated by the West

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Living in the west with your body parts intact is a miracle everyday.

You have said it all. True matter

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by JOemmy(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Am sure this guy is not the first victim a lot of innocent people must have been brutally murdered in that hotel without any one taking notice.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by skukimania(f): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Lastmankc:
Ritual killings and skull mining increase their IGR from the waste.

Remember, you are also in the WASTE part of Africa.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by yeyedu(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Amen
Ceenachi:
So sad embarassed

Heavenly Father
I pray that you keep the person reading this alive, safe, healthy and financially bless
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Bimpe29: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2021
One calamity too many
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by owanguy(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
And also with you @ ceenachi

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by perryy(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Osun state police command must be very careful. We are all aware of what happened to that young man , so any attempt to protect this serial ritualist must be resisted by all. OAU students should protest and demand for justice now. Chai, that young man was brutally murdered and sacrificed to a primitive god called Oduduwa. May betide Adedoyin and his members.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Germi9: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Ceenachi:
So sad embarassed

Heavenly Father
I pray that you keep the person reading this alive, safe, healthy and financially bless
Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by CSTRR: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
When I keep shouting that the security situation in Nigeria is bad, buhari supporters will tell me to keep quiet that Buhari is building railway.

They forgot that bad governance can touch anybody.

Nigeria can happen to anybody just like it happened to this young man.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Legendoo: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Proverbs 14:34, we read, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.”
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by CSTRR: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
As it is right now, I won't travel to stay in remote villages anywhere in Nigeria.

If it is not a major city, I am not going.

Even then, it is still not safe.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Praktikals(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
lomprico:

he is involved! where was the victim buried?
Not in the hotel premises
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
greggng:

I don't like media trial . How do you expect us to believe this trash without evidence. The police said he was found intact . Same police that dug out the body for medical examination . Why not wait for their findings before this media propaganda . We should allow due process to take its course..
All this hear say does not stand in any court
Oga there is picture evidence
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by funshint(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:
Is this not worse than otokoto?
Why is the Lagos Ibadam expressway section of Nigeria Media not shouting themselves hoarse while painting the area where this happened as a place for savage existence as was the case with otokoto and okija shrine??

I remember how they used the okija shrine to mess up that beutiful town but when soka forest was discovered with more heinous crimes , the same people went dumb! That's what happens when you employ double standards in every thing you see or do.

Imagine what the press will be doing with this story if it happened at Owerri and the owner of the hotel is a prominent figure too! By now, they will be passing endless inuendos about how the concept of "making money at all cost" is the problem of the east. Yet, skull mining is now an epidemic in Ogun State and environs..
So you're saying things like this having been given maximum press coverage in SW?! You people are just pathetic!
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by muheeb01(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
They should not sweep this case under the carpet ooo
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Kay25(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ceenachi:
So sad embarassed

Heavenly Father
Amen
amen and u too

1 Like

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Kay25(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
God expose every ritual killers in the nation this week in jesus name I pray
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by perryy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Praktikals:

What if the owner knows nothing about the dastardly act? It could be that the members of staff are the ones guilty. May the truth prevail and the culprits brought to book

Trash. What investigation are you waiting for ? You guys talk as if you can't reason or like some ritualists sympathizers. First, the man (Adedoyin) claimed he knew nothing about the man as the deceased made payment into his account but that of the receptionist. So, if Timo died of natural causes, there is no way Adedoyin wouod have been involved as his staff would have hidden everything from him since the payment from the deceased never got to his (Adedoyin) account. For the receptionist to mention his name which led to his his subsequent arrest, it means he was directly involved. Again, when a meeting of hotel owners was called , did Adedoyin not attend? Did he not denied ever having such a guy in his hotel ? Or, are you saying the staff of his hotel have been hiding payments from Timothy from him(Adedoyin) since he has been coming there to lodge ? Or you mean Timothy has never registered his lodgement in the hotel for once in thier record book ? Was it that the man can't check his books and see if such name had actually lodged in his hotel before denying ever having such a guest ? The police and the hospital can release whatever they like , but we all know what happened. For the Osun state PPRO to have gone on air and declared that his body was intact while the contrary is tye case is a pointer to what we are to expect. But one day, we the masses will take the law into our hands and have all our oppressors buried alive. Just watch. The police must do the right thing now because people are really annoyed. What manner of babaric killing was that ? All the idols in Ife looking for blood to suck should be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ComeToJesus: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
They just cut short this young promising dude just like that. May his soul rest in peace and may the law and divine justice catch up with the killers.

Now declare with a loud voice" any evil conspiracy to terminate my life abruptly, be destroyed by the power of the Almighty God in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Praktikals(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
perryy:

Trash. What investigation are you waiting for ? You guys talk as if you can't reason or like some ritualists sympathizers. First, the man (Adedoyin) claimed he knew nothing about the man as the deceased made payment into his account but that of the receptionist. So, if Timo died of natural causes, there is no way Adedoyin wouod have been involved as his staff would have hidden everything from him since the payment from the deceased never got to his (Adedoyin) account. For the receptionist to mention his name which led to his his subsequent arrest, it means he was directly involved. Again, when a meeting of hotel owners was called , did Adedoyin not attend? Did he not denied ever having such a guy in his hotel ? Or, are you saying the staff of his hotel have been hiding payments from Timothy from him(Adedoyin) since he has been coming there to lodge ? Or you mean Timothy has never registered his lodgement in the hotel for once in thier record book ? Was it that the man can't check his books and see if such name had actually lodged in his hotel before denying ever having such a guest ? The police and the hospital can release whatever they like , but we all know what happened. For the Osun state PPRO to have gone on air and declared that his body was intact while the contrary is tye case is a pointer to what we are to expect. But one day, we the masses will take the law into our hands and have all our oppressors buried alive. Just watch. The police must do the right thing now because people are really annoyed. What manner of babaric killing was that ? All the idols in Ife looking for blood to suck should be destroyed.
It is ok to feel enraged but we should be careful not to punish an innocent person.
Note that the staff have not implicated the hotel owner. And non of the deceased parts are missing.
I have watched the interview of his elder brother.
I was in Ile ife last year July and i stayed in Sam D hotel for a week so i understand that this can happen to anyone.
The hotel workers already removed his name from thelodgers' list and made him pay into receptionist account number instead of the hotel's account number so it is very possible the owner does not know the deceased lodged in Hilton hotel.
If you are familiar with hotel lodgings, you would know that their staffs do such runs in order to short change their company

Like you, I wish justice would prevail in this matter.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by rafcrown(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
WHO BURIED THE MAN? DID THEY REPORT TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT BEFORE SECRET BURIAL?WHY DID THEY DENY THAT HE LODGED IN THE HOTEL?
CHIEFS ARE TRADIONALISTS AND JUJU PEOPLE.HOTEL OWNERS ARE MAFIAS.NO JUSTICE FOR POOR PEOPLE IF YOU CAN BRIBE.
THE CORPSEOF TIMOTHY IS READY TO EXPOSE HIS KILLERS.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:

I'm just entertaining your uncouth vituperations for the nuisance value. Nothing else!

You obviously are too full of it. The issues you're desperate to pontificate on are all way above your pay grade.
I don't care about what you post or how you post. If as a Yoruba boy, you feel that Nigeria is working out fine the way it's, I don't begrudge you. You obviously have your standards deep inside the latrine, but hey, it's your kettle of fish.. Just stop trying to lecture me on how to see Nigeria as an Igbo man, because I know how Nigeria sees me more than you! We don't suffer the same desease in this desease infested hellhole of a country so we shouldn't react the same way...

Any igboman who acts all fine and gentle in the face of the ceaseless provocations, taunts, humiliations and uncouth insults that is buharis regime against the Igbo nation, needs to do some soul searching!
The Igbo man is under attack from all fronts under this regime and this has happened many times in the past. It's the duty of this generation of igbos to put an immediate end to this nonsense. If treacherous interlopers like you don't feel comfortable with this, then do the needful by supporting the Igbo to leave your beutiful country. But don't you ever try to lay down a "code of conduct" for me to follow while you join hands with the Fulani to loot the former Eastern Nigeria.

Equating obedience and compliance to wayward dictatorship as maturity is simply evil. Quietness here is a sign of servitude and not a mark of personal sophistication! Stick to what you know and have peace..It's that simple..
You've just cheesed as a petulant child that you are. The earlier story entails a man who was probably murdered and all you could muse are comments about how it was reported by a particular media. You ought to know there's time for everything and talking about tribal affiliations on this topic is nothing but baby babblings. Speak only when you have something meaningful to contribute not just to say something.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by ajl: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
DOTian:
Is this not worse than otokoto?

You people and your ethnic sentiments. You all need to have your brain checked because good judgment is difficult with such state of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by authority2006(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lastmankc:
Ritual killings and skull mining increase their IGR from the waste.

What do you have to say concerning the attached picture below?

Otokoto money ritual killing in Imo state, nothing like that on such scale as ever happened in the "waste"!

Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by authority2006(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is just so sad to read.
I personally hope this young man gets justice.
What a country!
cry cry cry

And here is a man that contested to be Oni of Ife with the Incumbent!!!

Wickedness in high places.
Kudos to the IPO, CP and all other police officers involved in this case.
They did a very good job and I hope all the 7 killers arrested [s] including the owner of the hotel, who is also the founder of Oduduwa University. [/s]
(And this is just one of many of such cases!
Rituals in this 21st century?
May God continue to protect his children. )

A young man who is the bread winner of his family life just wasted like that.
A man who struggled to become a chartered accountant despite his parents being peasant farmers!
He paid #37,000 for 2 nights, and you still ended up killing butchering him like a goat!!
What a cruel world we live in!!!!!!!
Sad cry cry cry

You don't know if the owner of the hotel knew about or was involved in the killing (and other killings if it is proved to be more than just this one). There could be a criminal gang/ritual syndicate formed among the staff and others if it was happened that the owner wasn't always on ground to run and monitor the hotel's daily activities
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Yoighaman(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is just so sad to read.
I personally hope this young man gets justice.
What a country!
cry cry cry

And here is a man that contested to be Oni of Ife with the Incumbent!!!

Wickedness in high places.
Kudos to the IPO, CP and all other police officers involved in this case.
They did a very good job and I hope all the 7 killers arrested including the owner of the hotel, who is also the founder of Oduduwa University.
(And this is just one of many of such cases!
Rituals in this 21st century?
May God continue to protect his children. )

A young man who is the bread winner of his family life just wasted like that.
A man who struggled to become a chartered accountant despite his parents being peasant farmers!
He paid #37,000 for 2 nights, and you still ended up killing butchering him like a goat!!
What a cruel world we live in!!!!!!!
Sad cry cry cry

Since he is a chartered accountant, he must be a member of ICAN. Has ICAN issued any official statement? At least that would add to the pressure in bringing justice to him. It would also build solidarity among ICAN members. Someone should please tag ICAN....Just my thoughts.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by siant: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
chrisxxx:
U see all these south west states with human rituals. Fear them.
That is why you will see in their state's names alphabetic 'O'. The 'O' stands for head. The more 'O' the more skull they demand. A
Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Ogun. Fear these states. Osun cornered more in their capital Oshogbo. There is Ogbomoso.
Yes O stand for head (ori),. Ori in yoruba means head. As in okija, owerri.

Supprisinglly, the number of Igbo in osun Oyo Ogun ondo are more than all the Igbo in the whole South East.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by chrisxxx(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
siant:

Supprisinglly, the number of Igbo in osun Oyo Ogun ondo are more than all the Igbo in the whole South East.
No wonder. Ori na head. Thanks for this revelation.
I am not Igbo by the way.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Amah70: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Adebeeyi:
REVEALED: What Timothy Adegoke's Body Looked Like When Found | FIJ

https://fij.ng/article/revealed-what-timothy-adegokes-body-looked-like-when-found/

Even in a Hilton Hotel, a stranger was not safe, paid for his death.
So how can one go to lodge in lesser hotels in Nigeria?
Horrors of Nigeria growing daily.
Re: What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found by Amah70: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
siant:

That’s what you deserve after military dictators restructured Nigeria and denied Igbos a commensurate number of states, according to Igbo population.

Beware before those Igbos buy the graveyards of your forebears.
No be una want one Nigeria?

The day you agree on restoration of Biafra, the population of those Igbos in the SW shall reduce by 99%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught On Camera On Live News After Being Tracked By The FBI (Video) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.