Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) (48449 Views)

Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian / Hoodlums Burn Nnewi Police Station And Release Impounded Motorcycles / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by lascos912(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
maureensylvia:
People's sweat
I swear

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by COMPAQ(m): 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
G450:
hv u relocated before? Hv u experienced bad effect of relocation? Nigeria as whole be it Abuja or Lagos never reach to extent of baning any thing that is source of live hood to some of her citizens, expect illegal businesses

Most of those who ride okada in lagos were never in lagos to begin with.

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by Mikeeytools: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
G450:
Destroying what u can not create or produce is one of the characteristics of useless pple...
men I wish this nonsense would hunt them.

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by deleo16(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Baba40:

Please come to Ojodu Berger bustop pls... Those guys are constituting nuisance there and yet when they hit your car they never go wrong. Before you know it they mob you like sugar insects
i experience these in berger my ankle swollen even as at that they decided to form mob action against me upon an aboki that fell me down ontop his okada ,that day was horrible it almost snowball into an ethnic fight between yoruba and hausa majority of other state that ban them took the right decision Govt should do the right too

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by Themanmade7: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Foolish people for their mind now they have done something sensible smh for this country
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 21, 2021
I spit on the source of this idea

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by Yankee101: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2021
A poor wasteful country
How ironic
You don't have. Yet the little you do is not put to efficient use

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by Caboceer: 4:37am On Nov 21, 2021
This is idiocy

Nigeria expends her limiited forex to bring in these things, no matter how you view iit Lagos cannot justify crushing them. They are not seeing the bigger picture

This is what you get when you put stone junkies in charge of a nation's economic capital

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by aikyg(m): 4:40am On Nov 21, 2021
This is what you call, "Wickedness in high places." This country continues to show that it is capable of great evil.
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by clems88(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Where are the Abokis ....

**Buy ya kwandem ...
*Iron kwandem
* Okada kwandem
*Taya kwandem. grin grin
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Bluffly:

You don't develop the habit of criticising your government at every turn, rather understand their motive behind such action
Pls tell us the motive..... There is no justification for this at this point. The crime rate is high already and government should not be adding to it with their actions and in actions
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2021
tillaman:
Whats wrong with auctioning them bikes instead of doing this?
Abi what am I missing ?
auction them to who to ride them where?
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by silvoclaira: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2021
gentiles:

Lagos is not for Yorubas. Yoruba's are also strangers in Lagos State just like Hausas,igbos etc. Lagos belongs to Egun, ilajes and ijebus.

Low IQ slowpoke mofo, In your deepest mind, Lagos also belongs to the diminishing tribe of the Itsekiri.

I am warning you to stop interfering.

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by okotv(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
seyz91:
Those you called nuisance are merely trying to survive by hustling legitimately
I really don't like to join arguments but I have to wade in on this one. For now bikes aren't banned totally in Lagos, they are restricted however they break laws with impunity and so they are a nuisance. About a month plus ago, while the police tried to enforce the ban in certain areas, one of them was killed. That's how bad it has gotten to. I fight crimes and I can tell you for a fact, total bike ban would leave the state saner than it is now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by murmee: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Dialpad:
Why is the government so stupid ? Why destroy?

Why not make them pay fines or auction them?
Auction them to another set of Okada riders to continue the menace? My dear, Lagos state is already defaced by these Okada riders. It's got to stop!
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by murmee: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
They have just tripled the amount of dare devil Aboki criminals lurking in Lagos.

They need to go back to where they came from!
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by murmee: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Mightymanna:
What? Is this actually the best way to handle this issue!
YES, YES AND YES!
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by murmee: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2021
okotv:
I have no issues with the crushing, I just feel it should not stop. They must continue till the nuisance on our roads are taken off. A total ban on okada is what is left. No need to restrict them.
You are making SENSE. Restrictions can and will never work. Total ban is the way to go!
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by murmee: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Skyfornia:
I don't know if the government's action is good or bad..but all I want to know is hope they will give grants to the owners of those bikes or mobilize them to start a business?

Cause without that, they will end up being nuisance to the society.
So they could not start a business where they came from. So Lagos state is now Okada state. NO way!
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by seyz91(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Sure i know this, i support the ban as well just had to say those you called nuisance just tryna survive
okotv:
I really don't like to join arguments but I have to wade in on this one. For now bikes aren't banned totally in Lagos, they are restricted however they break laws with impunity and so they are a nuisance. About a month plus ago, while the police tried to enforce the ban in certain areas, one of them was killed. That's how bad it has gotten to. I fight crimes and I can tell you for a fact, total bike ban would leave the state saner than it is now.
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by okotv(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2021
seyz91:
Sure i know this, i support the ban as well just had to say those you called nuisance just tryna survive
Well true but then crime fighting has made me see things from a different perspective

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by okotv(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2021
murmee:
You are making SENSE. Restrictions can and will never work. Total ban is the way to go!
I don't know why the state is delaying in making that declaration. Just do it once and for all.
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by showafrica(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2021
G450:
Destroying what u can not create or produce is one of the characteristics of useless pple...

Gbam.. You took that out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by mfm04622: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2021
tillaman:
Abi what am I missing ?

You auction, the Okada come back on roads.
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by SALIMAN(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2021
He go dey sweet thier belle to crush, but that is someone daily bread they are crushing, why not adopt heavy fine or auction
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by Gucciboss: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the way to go.
Impound them and crush it up.
Same way, EFCC should make all those Yahoo boys withdraw their monies and have it shredded in public for all to see.

What's a better way to deter people from crime other than destroying something that could benefit the government so the public will know that the government will rather take loans to buy the same things they destroyed rather than convert the confiscated ones for profitable use simply because useless laws were broken.

But I strongly believe that this should serve as a lesson for those who would rather learn from the lessons of the ones who refused to learn from the lessons of other people's lessons.

The government is not your friend.
Keep your things of value well, or it will be misused by the person who values it not.

If you sexually, emotionally, financially or physically ignore your woman to concentrate on work, the heavenly race or making more money; one hooligan who fears neither god nor man will impound her like this.

The last photo reminds me of how I was crushing and demolishing Pastor Kunle's wife's kpekus every single time he stayed back for prayer meetings or went on retreats.
Ewu grin grin
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by pregnantMan: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Have been seriously thinking how I'm going to resume a new job tomorrow cos I don't have tp. Pls someone should help me. Am really broke 0076605179 union bank
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by felzokugo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
tillaman:
Abi what am I missing ?
What is wrong is that auctining dem bike is recycling crime nd corruption,shows govt incapacity to reduce crime,...etc. Thats wats wrong bro.
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by felzokugo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dialpad:
Why is the government so stupid ? Why destroy?

Why not make them pay fines or auction them?
Nothing is wrong with govt bro...its a hard good decision.
Re: 482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) by felzokugo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crushing for me is not too bad of an idea...but will they recycle it??,make somtin out of it...because i know say naija no fit......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO) / Thief With Hammer And Chisel Caught At A Shop In Anambra. See His Technique.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.