Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) (32493 Views)

SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. / Police Dismiss 4 Officers Over N200k Extortion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Bigboy911: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
That man can never go free,i trust Aba ppl unless de power that be will save him
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yahaya killed UgoChinyere. Period
Fulani killed Onyigbo

We coming

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by adamsmith914: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
I've said this and will say it again Afghanistan is safer than Nigeria

RIP to the dead
Long Life to the living
I hope the family gets justice
You mean safer than Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by adamsmith914: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Yahaya killed UgoChinyere. Period
Fulani killed Onyigbo

We coming
You will be next 6 ft under, it said Yahaya lead, not shot, the shooter is probably one Hungry igbo policeman.

One of the policemen at Umukalika police checkpoint stopped them to demand their usual N50, but the bike man told him that he doesn’t have the money. They had a heated argument, leading to intervention by late Chinyere.

“The police officer speaking in igbo dialect who had warned Chinyere not to come close to him, fired him. He was rushed to a private hospital where he was pronounced dead".
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by richmanrichard: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
unknown gunmen over 2 u
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Henrygetpaid: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oyibo police de unravel cold cases while their Nigerian counterpart dey commit murder for 50 naira (irrony).
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
You will be next 6 ft under, it said Yahaya lead, not shot, the shooter is probably one Hungry igbo policeman.

One of the policemen at Umukalika police checkpoint stopped them to demand their usual N50, but the bike man told him that he doesn’t have the money. They had a heated argument, leading to intervention by late Chinyere.

“The police officer speaking in igbo dialect who had warned Chinyere not to come close to him, fired him. He was rushed to a private hospital where he was pronounced dead".
Oga, no fear.
na to come know the truth. No be fight
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by meolaniyi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
UGM where are thou?
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Stanleyq: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
A man who kills by gun will die by gun.. Do u know that Cain who killed abel with stone eventually died by the stone too? His stonny wall fell on him.
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by richmanrichard: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:

so hausaman or fulani cant speak igbo? 70% policemen in east are not igbo.
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Aje...

one gone....

next please
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by fred04(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
God will save us in the East
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Hapinex01: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Be careful with armed men.

Something can ask them to shoot you which they did not intend to.
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje...

one gone....

next please
angry
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by shantti(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Is it that nobody know where the police guy lives so that he can be mudered miserablely.
In this kind of situation, I support jungle justice

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by anambraamaka: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is terrible
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
InvestorRicky:
I'm just tired of commenting on issues of this kind. I remember sometime in November 2013 when my lovely dad was murdered,one of the policemen told me to avenge my late father myself if I'm against the NPF extorting my family unnecessarily. Most times, I feel like arming myself so we can all do the killings & shootings together. Alot of bad guys carrying gun are avenging their love ones.

The Nigerian forces & politicians are our greatest enemies!
Sorry for your loss bro
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
ekwensu has done overtime at umuekwensu community
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Ecs56: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
dokyOloye:
As usual,na Yahaya shoot am.
If e no be yahaya,e go be Mohammed or Usman or Abdullahi
Bros read well. It wasn't stated that Yahaya shot him. Rather Yahaya was just a team leader of the group of police
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by wman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

I thought you are only a police woman on Nairaland o.
Tuale Madam.
Shuuunnn ma.

Disgraceful. You are hyping your own personal accounts on Nairaland.

Tueh.
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is the kinda policeman that gives the force a bad name.
Abia State government should deal with him before the NPF takes over.

Both of you should keep shut if you have nothing sensible to say on this very sad news.
Stop bringing your tribalistic lifestyle on every news on Nairaland.
That is why your wicked politicians will keep using your heads against one another.
If you see a crime, condemn it outrightly and stop looking at the tribe before you can make a comment .
With youths like you, I wonder what the future holds for Nigeria.
I guess both of you have never heard any yoruba police man killed someone before or James Nwafor that killed over 100 Anambra youths is from the north also?
Shameless tribalistic people.
No be una fault sha, na Nairaland dey allow una.
Annoying species.

can a Igbo policeman kill Hausa in North and go Scot free? I blame Abia youths living that policeman to be alive this time

why should you take life you can't create because of civil disobedience that should warrant perhaps arrest

you people defending nonsense end is near
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by bragamycin: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
E go shocked u say the officer wey pull that Trigger na IGBO man,
In all the extortions I saw in PH, all the officers collecting money na Igbo

flexlatifa:
Una hear the FULANI POLICE MAN NAME (YAHAYA)

I SAID IT IN THE LAST TOPIC :::: NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT FROM NORTH NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by bragamycin: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Article said Police Team led by Hausa man, them never talk who pull the trigger which will most likely be an Igbo officer , Naso dem full PH nd Delta Dey extort .
Hausa man will just collect his 50naira jeje nd leave , the Igbo man will ask for ur phone nd be lookin for ur ATM.
Wiifesnatcher:

can a Igbo policeman kill Hausa in North and go Scot free? I blame Abia youths living that policeman to be alive this time

why should you take life you can't create because of civil disobedience that should warrant perhaps arrest

you people defending nonsense end is near
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by rose60p: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
sad
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Tapout(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
when I tell people that I interact with uniformed men with guns just they same way I will interact with an armed robber, they appear confused for a moment.
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Strip that uniform from this fools and replace them with peace corps
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Drella(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
The police that gives us a bad name.
He should face the consequences of his actions.
I wish I know him at the command.
I wish he is based in Lagos.
He would have been dealt with adequately.
No time for nonsense or abating of crime.
He is on his on.

I wish I wish!

The ones happening in Lagos,what did you do?
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Livingstone124: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good for nothing son of no one killing an Innocent man.
Re: Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
InvestorRicky:
I'm just tired of commenting on issues of this kind. I remember sometime in November 2013 when my lovely dad was murdered,one of the policemen told me to avenge my late father myself if I'm against the NPF extorting my family unnecessarily. Most times, I feel like arming myself so we can all do the killings & shootings together. Alot of bad guys carrying gun are avenging their love ones.

The Nigerian forces & politicians are our greatest enemies!

I've already said it that it'll get to this point. These policemen have wives and children also. It'll soon get to a point where people will trace the children and wife of any police man who kills an individual and kill them also. So that they'll know how it feels. These policemen live among us and we know their children. I don't know if they actually think they are invisible

The killings are getting too much and since the government isn't doing anything about it, the policemen are growing bolder. Imagine where a policeman will point a gun at you and tell you, "I'll just shoot/kill you AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN"

Well, until something starts happening, until their children are being killed also for their sins, they won't stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) / Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) / Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.