Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) (20180 Views)

18th Century Teapot Used By Chinese Emperor Sold Over £2million At Auction (Pix) / America: Allen West Suggests ‘Constitution-Abiding States Should Form A Union’ / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by rosamaris: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
What will the buyer do with it abi na too much money dey worry am?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
i didnt want to reply again but i just need to ask

So without even talking to me or hearing my response u have deduced it that i am full of arrogance abi??

Well, okare ooh, omo agba, ogba fun o.

So if I didn't to talk to u or "hear your response", at what point did I draw your attention to your arrogance?

Like I said earlier
lexy2014:

With regards to your question: "So where did i put arrogance as u claimed??"

U answered it with this: "U would have gained my respect if u hadnt talked childish at first."
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lovenorth:
First edition of Russian constitution would be more expensive than this one

Russian constitution is meaningless. Nobody cares about the peace of trash paper that Putin has hijacked with his own constitution.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Outstanding.
Some coneheaded structures will come here with their obnoxious gbegiri ammonia gas and say America has come a long way to get to wia they are today so Nigerians should stop complaining but suffer and smile....
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by tenpipsperday: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
Our criminal own nobody go buy am

Even the people wey write am go avoid going near where dem go auction am.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by tatatar: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
richmanrichard:
just 361 ppl in whole of U.s? multiply it by 10.thats what dies in nigeria regularly.north alone acounts 4 over 2000 plus death daily via bokoharam, bandit 1500, disease n hunger another 500.cultits n militants in south south, skull mining in west n unknown gun men n known police in east contributes d rest y bad roads contributes jara
2,000 deaths daily
Don't be silly. It's like you guys just want bad news. Source was provided for the American deaths...what's your source for this outrageous figure?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by Omini247: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
anambraamaka:
Ndi ocha
Na bosalin b dz? i mean u op are you bosalin
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by SAD007(m): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
NG con wey Dem go use talk buy akara
yanabasee2:
I doubt if Nigeria's old constitution will sell pass 200at the parks or roadside ... Aside pirating ....
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by richmanrichard: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
tatatar:

2,000 deaths daily
Don't be silly. It's like you guys just want bad news. Source was provided for the American deaths...what's your source for this outrageous figure?
bra if u.s is recording such, common sense shud tel u its far worse here
.ofcoz no stats
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by OlawaleBammie: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

So if I didn't to talk to u or "hear your response", at what point did I draw your attention to your arrogance?

Like I said earlier
u saw my first post as the medium i propagatted my arrogance but u re using my second post as the work of arrogance. So its confusing.

Wtchw.!! Oga enof

Thanks for the correction.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
u saw my first post as the medium i propagatted my arrogance but u re using my second post as the work of arrogance. So its confusing.

Wtchw.!! Oga enof

Thanks for the correction.

what was in your "first post" that u think i saw that made u conclude that i saw it as "the medium you propagatted your arrogance"? also, what was in your "second post" which you say am using "as the work of arrogance"?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by Godbless3(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Nigeria has got fake billionaires seriously, really doubt any of them can afford things like things

You fit pay even 500 naira just to see that paper for musuem?
Waiting 9ja billionaire want use am do?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na person wey get money dey buy something like this coz I don't know its usefulness
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by calcal: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Competence5050:
Ok, as you come buy am now, wetin you wan use am do?

To scam and make money
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by Awise09(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
What if fire catch this thing now, you mean 43millions dollars go just go like that?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by anambraamaka: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Omini247:

Na bosalin b dz? i mean u op are you bosalin

No biggest utali fan from 2013 , why?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by OlawaleBammie: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

what was in your "first post" that u think i saw that made u conclude that i saw it as "the medium you propagatted your arrogance"? also, what was in your "second post" which you say am using "as the work of arrogance"?
see lexy, enof abeg

We re men and not women nitori Olorun embarassed
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by bergs2: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
yanabasee2:
I doubt if Nigeria's old constitution will sell pass 200at the parks or roadside ... Aside pirating ....
You go buy?
Na akara woman go fit buy am (#45) to wrap akara
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by Nyanabo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Competence5050:
Ok, as you come buy am now, wetin you wan use am do?

Clean bombom Aka toilet paper.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
see lexy, enof abeg

We re men and not women nitori Olorun embarassed

oooh...are u just realising that we are men? what did u think we were all this while?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Godbless3:

You fit pay even 500 naira just to see that paper for musuem?
Waiting 9ja billionaire want use am do?

grin grin
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by OlawaleBammie: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

oooh...are u just realising that we are men? what did u think we were all this while?
wahala no dey taya u aswear.

Ur gf dey try

Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
wahala no dey taya u aswear.

Ur gf dey try

wahala no de taya u too? based on that, is your gf not trying?
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by enirock(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Them go don use the original copy of our constitution take tie akara somewhere. Make we no just dey worry if our original document go cost anything.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
redcliff:

there is a difference between affordability and interest/hobby. Go and figure out what they are. besides, comparing people who make their money in dollars against people who make theirs in naira is not ideal.

They couldn't afford it even if they were interested. $43m is about N17.6bn. I guess I shouldn't have even compared in the first place.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by planetx: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ahh

Us don dey use computers to type and print in the 17s century whilebmy contry never even get typewriters...

Its now i understand the reason we hv written and unwritten constitution grin grin
Printing press not computers obviously and not even typewriter.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2021
thundafire:
Our criminal own nobody go buy am

Have you ever seen a copy of our 1960 Constitution? I tell you one day it will also sell for millions. It is far better than the trashy terrorists' rules of oppression tagged 1999 Constitution. We were derailed from it, and things have since fallen apart.
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by redcliff: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2021
BarrElChapo:

They couldn't afford it even if they were interested. $43m is about N17.6bn. I guess I shouldn't have even compared in the first place.

keep underestimating the extent to which your comon wealth has been stolen to high heavens..
Re: 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) by olajigaolamide: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Why won't the constitution be auctioned at such price when it performs great wonders.

I will rather waste my 43 million dollars on the US constitution than wasting my 200 naira or 1 kobo on the Nigerian constitution.

I will not collect it even if I am given free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 / Cameroon Opposition Candidate Declares Self President-elect / AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.