Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,340 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors (256 Views)

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. / The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am. / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by IbileIfe: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Seventy years ago, American chemist Willard Libby devised an ingenious method for dating organic materials. His technique, known as carbon dating, revolutionized the field of archaeology. And he won the Nobel Prize in 1960.
But now a new report found fundamental errors in his theory which scientists and paleoclimatologists have used to change the biblical accounts of creation in Genesis of the Holy Bible.

ERRORS ARE FEARED IN CARBON DATING - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/05/31/us/errors-are-feared-in-carbon-dating.html
Advancing technology has allowed radiocarbon dating to become accurate to within just a few decades in many cases.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/carbon-dating-crucial-scientific-technique-jeopardy-thanks-our-pollution-heres-easy-way-fix-it-180961345/

Dinosaurs existed on earth, but that they existed between 243 and 233.23 million years ago is a historical Lie.
Two of them were mentioned in the Holy Bible.
Behemoth (Job 40:15-24) and Leviathan (Job 41).

Biblical accounts of creation from Genesis 1 shows that the universe is millions of years old. But the creation of humans occurred thousands of years ago.
Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Genesis is A Report that Comes from The Manufacturer and Owner of The World, So how can a product give a Truth Full report about its manufacturing process? Is it possible?

Can Prado give a truthful report of how it was made, where it was made and who made it? grin
Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Lol..

Brainwashed Sheep..

We should discard the continuous research of the greatest human minds..

In favor of some unsubstantiated reports by some superstitious goat herder thousands of years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by IbileIfe: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Genesis is A Report that Comes from The Manufacturer and Owner of The World, So how can a product give a Truth Full report about its manufacturing process? Is it possible?

Can Prado give a truthful report of how it was made, where it was made and who made it? grin
You make sense.
Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by IbileIfe: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Brainwashed Sheep..

We should discard the continuous research of the greatest human minds..

In favor of some unsubstantiated reports by some superstitious goat herder thousands of years ago?

You are wrong.
Christianity is not the only religion that preaches the existence of ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD.
Even before the birth of Abraham, the beliefs in the existence of God were common knowledge.
Biblical accounts of Creation have also been found in historical records of other non-Jewish tribes with ancient reports on the destruction of the world by downpours of torrential rains. So, how and why did the accounts validate each other?
Coincidence?
No.
How come the accounts of origins of Igbos, Yorubas, Edo people and Urhobo people share the same details in AFA Divination, IFA Divination and Epha Divination of same binary numbers used in computation?

"IFA Siwaju Odùduwà.
Before Odùduwà, there was IFA."
Even Prof. Ògúnwándé Abímbọ́lá will confirm it
Or should we ask IFA?
The Origins of Ife and Odùduwà

The Binary Systems of AFA, IFA and EPHA Divinations and Computer Science

Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by Myer(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:
Seventy years ago, American chemist Willard Libby devised an ingenious method for dating organic materials. His technique, known as carbon dating, revolutionized the field of archaeology. And he won the Nobel Prize in 1960.
But now a new report found fundamental errors in his theory which scientists and paleoclimatologists have used to change the biblical accounts of creation in Genesis of the Holy Bible.

Dinosaurs existed on earth, but that they existed between 243 and 233.23 million years ago is a historical Lie.

Biblical accounts of creation from Genesis 1 shows that the universe is millions of years old. But the creation of humans occurred thousands of years ago.

Leviathan was a fish not a dinosaur.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by Myer(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

Genesis told you the whole world was created in 6 days.
That the woman was created from 1 rib taken from the man.
That there was light before there was the sun.
That all the sin in this world was because Adam and Eve ate from a tree.

Anyway. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by IbileIfe: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2021
My belief and communication with Almighty God is not based on biblical accounts, but by Him and through Him when I was a child before my knowledge of Christianity.
And recently I received emails from a Caucasian messenger of Almighty God in America I have never known or met before with words from Him that have been verified could not be said by any human.
Almighty God told me He had known me before Creation of the universe. But that I would not understand.
If you have not studied binary system used in computers running to infinite computation you will not understand me
ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD is beyond biblical accounts of Creation.
He speaks audibly and I hear.
Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by IbileIfe: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Myer:

Genesis told you the whole world was created in 6 days.
That the woman was created from 1 rib taken from the man.
That there was light before there was the sun.
That all the sin in this world was because Adam and Eve ate from a tree.

Anyway. I rest my case.

The world was not created in the 6 days of the Roman Calendar.
A day spent with Almighty God outside the planet Earth may be a million years calculated by light years.
2 Peter 3:8:
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Finis.
Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by Myer(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

The world was not created in the 6 days of the Roman Calendar.
A day spent with Almighty God outside the planet Earth may be a million years calculated by light years.
2 Peter 3:8:
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Finis.
So you mean the 6 days actually mean 6 million years or 6000 years? Meaning it took God 1 million or 1000 years to create trees. Another one to create animals. Then another one to create humans?

Just letting you know that there's no excusing the 6 days story of creation. Like every other religious thing, it's meant to simply be believed and not reasoned.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by Nothingserious: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

We appreciate science and all it had done to help humans describe nature around them.
I am sure more fine-tuning will be done on the dating techniques and in some of the other fields like the quantum physics and the wave- particles arguments. Science describes nature ( attempts to). If the conditions and tools change, errors would be spotted. Data will be falsified and modify. That’s science and it’s okay.

No one knows exactly how old the universe was in Genesis 1:1-2 before God created humans. But we know that the universe is older than vegetation, which is older than animals and then humans being the last entrants. The gap could be millions or billions of years.

The book of Job being the oldest book in the Bible offers more details on the summarized accounts in Genesis.
Re: Genesis Is More Accurate Than The Theory Of Carbon Dating Full Of Errors by tctrills: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2021
IbileIfe:

I don't know where you get your science from but the science world is still in agreement that dinosaurs roamed the earth millions of years ago.
And radio carbon dating has only gotten better and more accurate in the past 70 years

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation / FALSIFIED TEACHINGS: The Worship Of God / Pastor Says Jesus Yet To Return Because People Are Not Giving Enough Tithes And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.