Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems (59304 Views)

Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by mayhead(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Aguero the wise man
What’s the essence of playing in Barca without messi hin no ready to carry the whole barca
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by crossbreedwears(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
How bro? Manchester still struggling to find a replacement for him.
opera1:
Wishing him sound health.

Manchester City is right to let him go
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by osazsky(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
My hero..my legend my heart is filled with tears...u brought me laughter .joy..every moment u share with us at city will always memorial may God grant u perfect health.i feel like crying now.perfect footballer .there can nerver be another kun.fact
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by 8stargeneral: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
So,sad to end a career in a such way..we football lovers will miss u on d pitch..but nothing to compare life..
Great Legend.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by osazsky(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
crossbreedwears:
How bro? Manchester still struggling to find a replacement for him.
we can nerver get another kun..aguero is aguero...aguero is the best..the rest are just there..not halland .not kane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Datedoboy: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
In 100years time nobody reading this news go dey alive...What a life.
This is the truth.100 yrs after now, most of us will be history. That's why I wonder why some pple take pleasure in making others cry in this miserable short life we all are in ? All of us are potential dust no matter the wealth we have.

If only we humans can Love God and love our neighbor, 99% of our problems will be over.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by superCleanworks(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
wallay77:
Eeyah...na OLE suppose get this kind problem...so him go fit retire from coaching...

Olegunnar is a father and friend to many and you are here wishing him evil just because of football you have never paid DSTV for, not to talk of going to Manchester to watch the game by yourself.
Even your father has bad days in business or his job so does it mean we should wish a heart problem on your father too?
I wonder the kind of brainless children we have on this Nairaland.

And No i am not a ManUnited fan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by karzbrown: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
tafadhali like na kufollow page.. ili kupata updates zaidi za michezo
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by wonseun(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oh God
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by nesgeeek(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
I believe Manchester city and Gladiola knew about his health problem before they offloading him to Barcelonao on a free transfer, and where are the doctors who conducted medical examination to Aguero in Barcelona before declaring him fit to play?
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by superCleanworks(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
stayclearofme:

I don't have to be one, I am not even a Man U fan.. but when it comes to health don't ever wish anybody evil.

Don't spend your energy on that shallow mimded twart.

I wonder how many if his father and mother would be alive if the world wish them heart problems for every bad business or mistake they made in life.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Ficeo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
You are a legend.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Meloski(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kun Aguero stay strong and be courageous can be back in no time its cause "once a baller, always a baller,'' EPL icon and man city presicely.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by techWriter3: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
In 100years moment anybody reciting this press betweens dey alive...What a lifestyle.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Herculex03(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
I can't forget how you made us loose the EPL trophy In a few minutes
Quick recovery legend
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by osazsky(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
nesgeeek:
I believe Manchester city and Gladiola knew about his health problem before they offloading him to Barcelonao on a free transfer, and where are the doctors who conducted medical examination to Aguero in Barcelona before declaring him fit to play?
stop this your beer palour talk..he was always getting injured hence they released him..and its not city that is going to help Barcelona do thier own medicals on thier incoming player..its unfortunate it had to end this way.clubs nor dey carry sign person u must do serious medicals cuz if Bleep up they u will not imagine the gravity of loss of wat that particular club that did not do medicals would face
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Emperor550(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
so sad it has to end this way cry
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by superCleanworks(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
wallay77:

Bros be calming down na...haha u should know its a joke...why take it to heart...animal na him dey sabi animals anyways...if u don't know how how to engage people without insult..get off my mention...I come in peace

You are a coward with the brain of a little child.
I can see the way you know how to engage people without insult but you rather wish them a heart disease and claim it is a joke.
But you turn around and pray for good things in life for yourself and think God is a fool. You will drink from the same cup you wish Ole to drink from.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by anambraamaka: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
OMG I'm sorry cry
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Omoluabi16(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Great footballer. He achieved a whole lot of honour, and has had a beautiful career. Thank God he didn't slump and die on the pitch. We will always remember THAT goal...aguerooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by GENES11S: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
E b like FC Barca don inherit curse ooo.

Anyways, Health first.

Wishing you all the best Aguero
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by delta2x(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
All the best to him. I love him. The guy is a good player
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Bruno3000(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
In 100years time nobody reading this news go dey alive...What a life.
Scary sad
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by hokafor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Unfortunately he has to end his career this way.wishing him a quick recovery
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Tohsynetita1: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
This man ended Puyol career.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Testimony1988(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
To be a professional football player is not easy o, I wish speedy recovery.
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
AstroWorld:
Sad to hear this because he’s a great footballer but health is wealth and I’m pretty sure he has amazed lots of wealth for retirement.
You’re a legend, Aguero

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BIKO

'Amassed' is the word.

But that isn't much of a concern to me though. I'm just delighted the clown coaching Manchester United has been relieved of his duties.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by AstroWorld(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
DanseMacabre:

Amassed bro.

Edited, thanks
Re: Sergio Aguero Retires From Football Due To Heart Problems by AstroWorld(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Buddha3:

'Amassed' is the word.

But that isn't much of a concern to me though. I'm just delighted the clown coaching Manchester United has been relieved of his duties.

Edited thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.