Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day (231 Views)

Wedding Cancelled After Groom's Father Allegedly Ran Away To Marry Bride's Mothe / Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Just In Wedding cancelled as shared By the Bride to be.. Lady James Chiamaka..

Dear friends,

THE WEDDING IS CANCELLED

I have decided to call off the wedding slated for this morning because I discovered that the man I intended to marry is already married with children.

I am pained and I wish to sincerely apologise for whatever inconvenience this may cause especially those who may be coming into town from far away. I won't be able to receive calls at the moment, or respond to questions and comments as I will be offline for a while to clear my head, but you can reach me via SMS at +234 812 359 7112.

Thank you for your understanding.

~ Chiamaka

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4872233346142634&id=100000680518756

See Photo Below

Re: Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2021
This being a one side story

We hope the man in question will come up with his own side of the story...

May God help n hell them both
Re: Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by playapayaski: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2021
All the party jolllof and poundo waste Oh what a sad feeling for the man.
Re: Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by TeeGentle(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2021
wahala de
Re: Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Bola146(f): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Fear this kind of man they full nairaland like seriously. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by Quality20(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
OMG! this Igbo girl has done this abokey man a strong thing
Re: Wedding Cancelled On Wedding Day by CandyOps(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nnaaa nawao. Wetin come be her kinsmen's work??

. It's her kinsmen's duty to do a proper background check on the groom whom they're giving their daughter away to.

Na your umunne and umunna that'll checkup on your future partner's family mental health history, divorce rate, health history like diabetes, heart disease history and so on.. they have to ask questions becos marriage no be go come

(1) (Reply)

15 Core Reasons Why You Are Your Own Problem In A Relationship / As A Corper Which Of This Organization Should I Do My Ppa Gadol Or ITF / How To Be A Wise Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.