Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Busty, See-xy And Succulent: Corper Cynthia Adventure With The Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty, See-xy And Succulent: Corper Cynthia Adventure With The Boys (570 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her? / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busty, See-xy And Succulent: Corper Cynthia Adventure With The Boys by LoveEtRomance10: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
I was admitted into ss1 into dreamland school and Corper Cynthia was introduced to us as our biology teacher. She was very s3-xy and busty but she was our form mistress…

My school was a full time boarding for both boys and girls..after mathematics that day it was her turn to teach our class and she sent me to her office to get her glasses which she forgot..

I got the glasses and the lesson began.my classmates were already admiring her beauty so was I. I was already imagining pressing dat her big b0-0bs.

Fortune met me when she chose me as her class prefect. Because I was to collect notes to her office and bring them back.

So on a particular friday, classes were over and it was games time, rain was drizzling and I took the notes to her office but she was not around. She forgot her phone so I decided to take it to her lodge.

As soon as I got there the rain began heavily, so she did not hear me enter..

As I entered her house she was in the kitchen cooking. She wore a leggings and a polo shirt. The leggings really showed her s3-xy a$$ and her attractive h!ps. I was just lost in thoughts saying that how which I was rich I would have just married her. So she came into the sitting room and met me,she asked me if I saw her phone in the office. I replied yes and gave it to her. she looked at it and was surprised. She saw 12 missed calls from her boyfriend. Ooh my!!! she exclaimed… She tried calling him back but he busied the call.

Some minutes after she got to reach him and from the way they were arguing I knew something was wrong..

Before long she started crying begging the guy to forgive her that they should not break up. But as she was begging the phone went dead. the guy cut the call…….

Heyy!!! I’m finished she was crying!!!! I began to comfort her and just made my chance broader by been the one with her at that time. I told her not to give up yet that someone will come for her soon I just started praising her beauty. soon she stopped crying and thanked me. And I left the house. As I came out I knew I had cemented my relationship with her and I hope the cement is strong oo.

I got to the field and joined my friends in playing soccer.. The girls were on their own either gossiping or playing one of their useless games.. Soon my friend overheard one of the girl telling another that she’s h0r-ny. the girl then said they should go to the school toilet to off theirselves. I just smiled and said to my friend. Oboy see chance make we nor misuse am oo. He nodded in affirmation and we left the field and followed them to the toilet without them knowing.. We waited in a class away from the toilet so that they would not see us. The girls undressed and started by pouring themselves with water before long they were fing3r-!ng each other Vaq!na and br3@st. That’s when we busted them…
Ehhhh they shouted and were scared one of them was already wet…
Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-se-xcapade-with-corper-cynthia/21/11/2021/
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Why Was My Gateman Hor.ny For Me / SIDE CHICK NEEDS YOUR ADVISE / A Man Needs More Than One Woman To Be Mentally Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.