Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages (52310 Views)

"I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Bellotelli: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
E go still use am smoke weed

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by 8stargeneral: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Had been he help people during his time..he wouldn't HV been so depressed ...is good to be good no matter HW little..nobody knws tomorrow
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Tareq1105: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
majamajic:
Baba who u help ?
They should donate money to u cos u depressed ?

Who no depress for Nigeria like this ?

I think the problem of Baba fryo is the entitlement problem.

Don't claim to be entitled to another person wealth.

You never worked for Davido so he's not under any obligation to help you.

Helping you is a matter of your relationship with him.

Davidoooooo was a small boy when you were singing, what did you do with your money? Smoking, drinking, and carrying women?

2 Likes

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Goldbw122(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's like davido is doing a competition against someone that is why he is showing off that doesn't mean that he does not have the money he does but he just want to show someone that yes the money you think you have is not enough so just trying to prove a point to that person so that is why it is influencing the world.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

All baba fryo is saying is that while he was in dire need during his mental health episode, he reached out to DAVIDO but Davido never responded and...

NOW, he is SURPRISED that the same DAVIDO is now the same person giving out ₦250M to orphans who he (Davido) does not know personally while ignoring him a colleague in the business.

MIND YOU, Baba Fryo said (in this video) that there is nothing wrong in Davido helping orphans but he should start by helping fellow performers (who are currently without funds) in time of need.

THIS IS NOT A THING OF ENTITLEMENT BUT A COLLEAGUE HELPING ANOTHER IN DESPERATE TIMES.... after all, charity must begin from home.

So baba fryo who made money in his time and wasted it is now more important than orphans with no parents??

Money he will use to start another episode of wasteful spending and all manners of rubbish that finished the last one?

Davido will not give him money for such, he should check himself into rehab and tell Davido to pay for it. Davido I’m sure davido will oblige bt he will not give him money to live another useless lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by mourinhodaboss: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sammydanny:
Baba Fryo, a veteran Nigerian singer, has lamented that he is disappointed that pop star, Davido neglected him, ‘a known face’, in his trying times, only to gift unknown orphans N250m.

In a speech via his Instagram account, the ‘Dem Go Dey Pose’ singer said, “There is something that I have been seeing on social media that someone gifted orphanages N250m. To me, the thing is funny. I remember when I was depressed, they tagged many of my colleagues; they tagged Davido, Tuface, and others but none of them responded. It was people that have never seen me in this life, people that do not know me that responded.

“This N200m that I am hearing about and seeing on social media is surprising to me. If someone like me who is popular and well known was not helped, it is people and orphanages that no one knows that is being helped; they are been given N250m, it is so funny. I will advise Nigerians and Black people to be wise and stop all these things.

“White people do not do all these things. All what we are doing will look so funny to them. I am not saying that giving money to orphanages is a bad thing because I am an ambassador to an NGO that I do not collect a dime from. But funny enough, when I was depressed and had problems, the NGO did not respond. You see how we are. Now I am seeing N200m and they are posting it everywhere; Davido gives money to orphanages and inaugurates a five-man committee to distribute that money. Everything sounds funny to me.

“If I see someone doing good, I appreciate them; I am not saying it is a bad thing. I just want to ask people why someone like me that people know, who cried out; why did they not help the person that they know? It is the people that they do not know or can see their faces that they are helping out with N250m. Let’s all think; will we call that wickedness or ignorance?

“I tagged the Delta, Rivers and Lagos State government, none of them came to my aid. Is that wickedness or ignorance? But today I am seeing that N250m is going to be distributed to orphanages all over Nigeria. I will advise Nigerians to open their eyes.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNFgxhn1Mc[/flash]

Who are you? This gross entitlement to other people's money will always be sickening. He should help you because you are a "popular" face? Must be Kwale weed.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Devilpen(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
No be this man sing that song wey we go dey round chair, if you no see chair you don loose.
Him music no see seat sit-down again
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Goldbw122(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sammydanny:
Baba Fryo, a veteran Nigerian singer, has lamented that he is disappointed that pop star, Davido neglected him, ‘a known face’, in his trying times, only to gift unknown orphans N250m.

In a speech via his Instagram account, the ‘Dem Go Dey Pose’ singer said, “There is something that I have been seeing on social media that someone gifted orphanages N250m. To me, the thing is funny. I remember when I was depressed, they tagged many of my colleagues; they tagged Davido, Tuface, and others but none of them responded. It was people that have never seen me in this life, people that do not know me that responded.

“This N200m that I am hearing about and seeing on social media is surprising to me. If someone like me who is popular and well known was not helped, it is people and orphanages that no one knows that is being helped; they are been given N250m, it is so funny. I will advise Nigerians and Black people to be wise and stop all these things.

“White people do not do all these things. All what we are doing will look so funny to them. I am not saying that giving money to orphanages is a bad thing because I am an ambassador to an NGO that I do not collect a dime from. But funny enough, when I was depressed and had problems, the NGO did not respond. You see how we are. Now I am seeing N200m and they are posting it everywhere; Davido gives money to orphanages and inaugurates a five-man committee to distribute that money. Everything sounds funny to me.

“If I see someone doing good, I appreciate them; I am not saying it is a bad thing. I just want to ask people why someone like me that people know, who cried out; why did they not help the person that they know? It is the people that they do not know or can see their faces that they are helping out with N250m. Let’s all think; will we call that wickedness or ignorance?

“I tagged the Delta, Rivers and Lagos State government, none of them came to my aid. Is that wickedness or ignorance? But today I am seeing that N250m is going to be distributed to orphanages all over Nigeria. I will advise Nigerians to open their eyes.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNFgxhn1Mc[/flash]
He has high resolution camera and I don't..
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by MiaBeer(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
There goes another problem with major league losers like Baba Fryo who is worried that Davdo gave huge money to charity.

He should thank his God he is not an orphan.

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Tareq1105: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

All baba fryo is saying is that while he was in dire need during his mental health episode, he reached out to DAVIDO but Davido never responded and...

NOW, he is SURPRISED that the same DAVIDO is now the same person giving out ₦250M to orphans who he (Davido) does not know personally while ignoring him a colleague in the business.

MIND YOU, Baba Fryo said (in this video) that there is nothing wrong in Davido helping orphans but he should start by helping fellow performers (who are currently without funds) in time of need.

THIS IS NOT A THING OF ENTITLEMENT BUT A COLLEAGUE HELPING ANOTHER IN DESPERATE TIMES.... after all, charity must begin from home.

Which home?

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Omoluabi16(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Agbaya oshi. So you fit take am smoke weed? He's just been selfish going on about he should have been helped in place of those orphans because he is popular. Mr fryo has his little stardom but those kids have nothing. I wonder if he helped anyone during his good days.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by rajiedreez: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wawu
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:

Davido could have used his fame and influence to raise funds for him the same way he did for the orphans.

Not many people will come out to send Baba fryo money if he asks but DAVIDO has a greater influence and could have helped him RAISE AWARENESS not necessarily even giving his personal money but influencing others to do so.

Baba fryo reigned in an era where there were no social media platforms and has almost become unknown so it is only normal for DAVIDO who plenty people know today to help him with his POPULARITY.
Its not only Davido he tagged, how much did wizkid give him
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by AfonjaConehead: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hmmm is this Ogogoro or wetin!? Ha!

I really hate those fellas with entitlement mentality..
Na so urhobo be be sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by karashita: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Despite trying so hard to conceal it, this man is selfish.

And just like nine out of ten, he hopes to reap where he did not sow. More confounding is that he believes he has an entitlement to another man's wealth.

Thanks for your comment.I honestly hate people with entitlement mentality.Is Davido his dad?
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Asour: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

1. Davido's fame and influence back then was not up to this, he wasn't the most influential back then.
2. People contributed for Enerst Asuzu several times including the 1st lady likewise Majek but always going back to his vomit, so at times you might look stupid before the people you are asking to contribute.
3. Davido never saw this coming, he didn't know the money will be up to that and pressure to give out the money was too much, hence his giving it out.

Your claim of him (Davido) changing his mind (to give it out) is doubtful though because the calibre of people Davido has on the spending Committee are not people you can call 'overnight' to take up such responsibility.
They'd have since been pre-informed. Those aren't hungry people.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Multi1: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
U can apply as an orphanage.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Femeto: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baba Fryo. Your brain done Fry o.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Jflex07(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

You no get sense... You and baba fryo day mad

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by treatise: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who did he help in his primetime?
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by matm: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
It is his money and not urs. He is not bound to lend u help.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by SapphireBlue: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

shut up there

who are you to tell a man how to spend his money?...

when fryo was reigning.. how did he spend his?.. did he tell you

shut up

When were you born?... YESTERDAY?

Who or what told you that performing artists in Nigeria between the 1980s and 2000s made money?

Please be seriously guided ooooo and use your brain (if you still have one).

Musicians (only a handful of them) only started making money off music, RECENTLY especially with the advent of SM.

Back in those times, music was NOT the big thing commercially.

A good number of musicians back then still took public transportation and lived regular lives as there was no extravagance to be offered by music.

5 Likes

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Cantonese: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:

Davido could have used his fame and influence to raise funds for him the same way he did for the orphans.

Not many people will come out to send Baba fryo money if he asks but DAVIDO has a greater influence and could have helped him RAISE AWARENESS not necessarily even giving his personal money but influencing others to do so.

Baba fryo reigned in an era where there were no social media platforms and has almost become unknown so it is only normal for DAVIDO who plenty people know today to help him with his POPULARITY.

“We rise by raising others”. That’s very clear about life. Did Baba Fryo try in anyway to raise others? Relationships matter a lot in life. Relationships are like roads. You need them to get you to places. Did Baba Fryo make relationships? The answer is a capital NO.

He said “Davido could have used his fame and influence to raise funds for him the same way he did for the orphans”. It does not work like that. The truth is that you not you cannot reap where you have not down. Does Baba Fryo have a relationship with Davido?
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by meetme01: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
timesup234:
donating to orphanage is scam. I just laugh these kiddies here praising davido. Humans have been donating to orphanage since the beginning of times. Una go get sense when una aged. The biggest scam is charity. Davido is a fraudster

You sha no contribute? Leave headache for who get am.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
timesup234:
donating to orphanage is scam. I just laugh these kiddies here praising davido. Humans have been donating to orphanage since the beginning of times. Una go get sense when una aged. The biggest scam is charity. Davido is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Originalsly: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
He was helped by people he doesn't know. Davido is helping people he doesn't know. Doesn't he know he's saying help comes from strangers? Davido needs to watch his back... this guy is carrying grudge. I wonder who he ever helped.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Oppy2k2: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Orisirisi, when u dey flex your money, who u help.

No be to they smoke Igbo, carry women and all that.

Now u com get entitlement mentally on top Omo kekere money.

If u are sure of yourself, tell your friends to send one one million naira to your aza.

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Burgerlomo: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nah who advise this man to come out and say all these things cool

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okay... When you were popular and making waves, how many people in trying times did you remember and help?!!

Old man, Davido doesn't owe you shit!

I despise entitled people with every fiber of my being!!!

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
That's why it's good to help people on ur prime, you see those unknown orphanage will become something tomorrow and remember OBO for this gesture... oga u don't tell a man who's to give or not... abeg on a serious note, one one leg

2 Likes

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Cecero(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
For people wey no understand, Baba dey try talk say im na orphan make committee try add im name o
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by SapphireBlue: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jflex07:
You no get sense... You and baba fryo day mad

If you are not as insane as you sound, you should back up your statement with a very good reason as to why your hapless father (not me) is mad.

In all that I typed, did you read any thing insolent?

That you are a fan of DAVIDO does not give you the right to choose sawdust for brains.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned / Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos) / Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.