Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages (52332 Views)

"I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Komu1048(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cantonese:

Baba Fryo is simply deeply jealous, greedy and self centered. Who baba Fryo help? All his life he has been lamenting of people not doing this or doing that for him? His music “dem go dey pose” was made to taunt his friends in Ajegunle who he claimed did not help him in the 90s when he was on the sick bed.

Baba Fryo is over 50 years old if I am not mistaken and Davido is 29 years old. Abeg bros when Baba Fryo played that his song in the 90s Davido was a baby. Baba Fryo is more than old enough to be Davido’s father. His “colleague” must be the likes of Daddy Showkey, etc. Davido no be im mate. Shamelessly he tells us about the way the “black man” reasons. If not for his entitlement mentality, how would he be looking up to a small boy like Davido and complaining about how the boy did not help him. Na him family abi na him friend? That man is not only a wizard, na witchcraft join an for im body.

He complained about Daddy Showkey and other Ajegunle brought up musicians. Now he complains about a young man who may not have stepped his feet on Ajegunle land. Other artistes is Ajegunle complained about his wicked, selfish and greedy nature. He never helped anyone. If he ever helped people, getting help would never be hard for him.

Abeg make Baba Fryo respect him age and siddon for one side. He advised Nigerians to open their eyes. Yes ooo Nigerians have opened their eyes to the watts of people like Baba Fryo.

Oga they are both entertainers. Nothing like old enough to be his father there

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by andyanders: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Despite trying so hard to conceal it, this man is selfish.

And just like nine out of ten, he hopes to reap where he did not sow. More confounding is that he believes he has an entitlement to another man's wealth.
Exactly on point. He talks like an armed robber. I think fryo is mentaly sick. Is davido his father or son. Let him go and die. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Coldie(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
He didn’t even say he had any issues all he said is that he was depressed and davido refused to send him money, wow like wow Nigerians and entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Hungerbadoo: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
pphireBlue post=107831810]DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

All baba fryo is saying is that while he was in dire need during his mental health episode, he reached out to DAVIDO but Davido never responded and...

NOW, he is SURPRISED that the same DAVIDO is now the same person giving out ₦250M to orphans who he (Davido) does not know personally while ignoring him a colleague in the business.

MIND YOU, Baba Fryo said (in this video) that there is nothing wrong in Davido helping orphans but he should start by helping fellow performers (who are currently without funds) in time of need.

THIS IS NOT A THING OF ENTITLEMENT BUT A COLLEAGUE HELPING ANOTHER IN DESPERATE TIMES.... after all, charity must begin from home.[/quote] Gbam! You've said it all. But OBO no be him mate naw. Baba fryo the donation no supose pain u, go find something reasonable do with ya time.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:

When were you born?... YESTERDAY?
Who or what told you that performing artists in Nigeria between the 1980s and 2000s made money?
Please be seriously guided ooooo and use your brain (if you still have one).
Musicians (only a handful of them) only started making money off music, RECENTLY especially with the advent of SM.
Back in those times, music was NOT the big thing commercially.
A good number of musicians back then still took public transportation and lived regular lives as there was no extravagance to be offered by music.

rubbish...

shut up... you are brainless

let's contribute money for you too.. ewu

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Benwallt(m): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
That 250m dey burst his brain. You gave us baba fryo fryo mo ti gbede n everybody went mad, jumping up n down like frog. Who you eep. Depression kee u there. If you see other ppl depression you go run
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Davidonkonsults: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
overdrive:

Is baba fryo an orphan grin
E condition don critical like orphan own.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by SonofGod231: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
This man is so shameless...Davido know am personally,when he was singing "Dem go dey pose" I no think say Dem go do born Davido then. Some people just have evil entitlement spirit without asking themselves questions.
Personally,oga no one owes you shiit,stop trying to take a bite off where you didn't sow.
*A combination of Igbo+Tramadol+codein and ref is unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by mediclife1987(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
IamGblaize:
....... If people help you , appreciate them wholeheartedly, if they don't don't keep grudges with them rather try to put yourself in position to help others tomorrow, because you know what it feels to be helpless.....

My code for life...

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Sterope(f): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't know what to say.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by suffering: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
I honestly thought it was Daddy Showkey at first. He should Bleep himself. Let him claim Davido as his father first then he can make as much noise possible. For now he has no case.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by eyinjuege: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
David asked for money from his friends to clear his car and they rose up to the occasion.
If he had decided not to spend a kobo on charity, it would have still been alright because the purpose of the funds was never for charity in the first place .
I doubt if his donors would mind him spending it on charity though, becasue that's the charitable thing to do

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by writeprof(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
majamajic:
Baba who u help ?
They should donate money to u cos u depressed ?

Who no depress for Nigeria like this ?

Who no depress for Nigeria like this ?
JAMB BONUS QUESTION INDEED grin
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by lomprico(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
this is chorus of one of baba fryo's song that year;

"if I hustle my money, you go follow me chop am. Na me bring u come lagos. I resemble your papa?"

Dazzoll I have to say lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Illwill00: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
“This N200m that I am hearing about and seeing on social media is surprising to me. If someone like me who is popular and well known was not helped, it is people and orphanages that no one knows that is being helped; they are been given N250m, it is so funny. I will advise Nigerians and Black people to be wise and stop all these things.

No vess boss
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by joyousever(f): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Exactly!! Most of this celebrities rarely help those who are truly in need! They manage to do random giveaways just to chase clout! I've seen and reads about Nollywood actors crying desperately out for help to carry out certain surgeries to save their lives, but all these ₦1m donors never showed up! And recently,in a case like this that affected one actor ( Ani), was IIT not a prophet that showed up for him by giving him millions.
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

All baba fryo is saying is that while he was in dire need during his mental health episode, he reached out to DAVIDO but Davido never responded and...

NOW, he is SURPRISED that the same DAVIDO is now the same person giving out ₦250M to orphans who he (Davido) does not know personally while ignoring him a colleague in the business.

MIND YOU, Baba Fryo said (in this video) that there is nothing wrong in Davido helping orphans but he should start by helping fellow performers (who are currently without funds) in time of need.

THIS IS NOT A THING OF ENTITLEMENT BUT A COLLEAGUE HELPING ANOTHER IN DESPERATE TIMES.... after all, charity must begin from home.

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Okhuadams(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sammydanny:
Baba Fryo, a veteran Nigerian singer, has lamented that he is disappointed that pop star, Davido neglected him, ‘a known face’, in his trying times, only to gift unknown orphans N250m.

In a speech via his Instagram account, the ‘Dem Go Dey Pose’ singer said, “There is something that I have been seeing on social media that someone gifted orphanages N250m. To me, the thing is funny. I remember when I was depressed, they tagged many of my colleagues; they tagged Davido, Tuface, and others but none of them responded. It was people that have never seen me in this life, people that do not know me that responded.

“This N200m that I am hearing about and seeing on social media is surprising to me. If someone like me who is popular and well known was not helped, it is people and orphanages that no one knows that is being helped; they are been given N250m, it is so funny. I will advise Nigerians and Black people to be wise and stop all these things.

“White people do not do all these things. All what we are doing will look so funny to them. I am not saying that giving money to orphanages is a bad thing because I am an ambassador to an NGO that I do not collect a dime from. But funny enough, when I was depressed and had problems, the NGO did not respond. You see how we are. Now I am seeing N200m and they are posting it everywhere; Davido gives money to orphanages and inaugurates a five-man committee to distribute that money. Everything sounds funny to me.

“If I see someone doing good, I appreciate them; I am not saying it is a bad thing. I just want to ask people why someone like me that people know, who cried out; why did they not help the person that they know? It is the people that they do not know or can see their faces that they are helping out with N250m. Let’s all think; will we call that wickedness or ignorance?

“I tagged the Delta, Rivers and Lagos State government, none of them came to my aid. Is that wickedness or ignorance? But today I am seeing that N250m is going to be distributed to orphanages all over Nigeria. I will advise Nigerians to open their eyes.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNFgxhn1Mc[/flash]
aah aah what happen baba fryo just keep quiet there if I here fin for ur big mouth again you go see urself when you dey denga and pose who u help, person wah help orphanage u dey cry Dem do u, if u need help abeg become orphan

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by authority2006(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

THIS IS NOT A THING OF ENTITLEMENT BUT A COLLEAGUE HELPING ANOTHER IN DESPERATE TIMES.... after all, charity must begin from home.

Trust Nairalanders to twist his comment and give it their own interpretations. Trust them to go on full attack mode on him.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by joyousever(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Exactly!! Most of these celebrities rarely help those who are truly in need! They manage to do random giveaways just to chase clout! I've seen and read about Nollywood actors crying desperately out for help to carry out certain surgeries to save their lives, but all these ₦1m donors never showed up! And recently,in a case like this that affected one actor ( Ani), was it not a prophet that showed up for him by giving him millions.
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Oju4190: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
See he mouth like pussy.....selfish Idiot
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by ugotaya: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
When A Woman Love You Either You Are Poor Or Rich ...She Will Always Care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlAbNACAHh4
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Dextre(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

Honestly, he should have called him than saying this online or rather say it then. No matter how he dressed it, still sounded like a bitter person. Dem owe am money? Davido sew a seed and it was paid back, maybe he should have sewn some when he was relevant. I wish him good things tho, helpers inclusive

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by teebabs48: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:

Davido could have used his fame and influence to raise funds for him the same way he did for the orphans.

Not many people will come out to send Baba fryo money if he asks but DAVIDO has a greater influence and could have helped him RAISE AWARENESS not necessarily even giving his personal money but influencing others to do so.

Baba fryo reigned in an era where there were no social media platforms and has almost become unknown so it is only normal for DAVIDO who plenty people know today to help him with his POPULARITY.

Keep quiet please! Live and let live; why impose your choice on others? You are not different from Baba Fryo. SMH.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by kayzeesoft(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
SapphireBlue:
DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

Make he go meet WizKid if davido no give him money

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Kingtomato641(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
As shared by BBC pidgin.........

LINDA IKEJI is a popular blogger but there is a certain online pidgin comedian who has called out davido too for some fundraiser.......

we all know of baba olowo d long prick.
a funny guy that have been making waves recently....
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Dan18(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Miller232: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Millimann:
Imagine telling someone how to spend his money.

If he wants to get a share let him go and register in one of those orphanages as an orphan.

Lol put ur hand for ur mouth say this bad mouth u no go kill me grin
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by mediainc: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dem still dey dengen dengen grin

Abeg make una raise baba.
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by davidque: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't get Baba Fryo at all.........whats with this level of senseless entitlement mentality! nobody owes you anything at all. Davido can garner such support because he is a bigger giver and helper to all around him. even those who have never received or needed his help like him because we all hear and see his good deeds, not just his flashy cars and blings. Let Burna boy try the same thing Davido has done and many will be shocked that he will not get anywhere close to what davido raised in 3 days. Who did Fryo help in his days? imagine him calling orphans unknown people. Mental instability is now a normal behavior in our society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Miller232: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin this man just foolish anyhow
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Skyonebaba: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pls is Davido owing him ?
Re: Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages by Yankee101: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
If someone like me who is popular and well known was not helped, it is people and orphanages that no one knows that is being helped; they are been given N250m, it is so funny. I will advise Nigerians and Black people to be wise and stop all these things.

I can see why they neglected you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) / AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.