Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,223 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

What The Meaning Guys(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Meaning Guys(photo) (7265 Views)

Take A Look At Our Nairaland Girls Who Can't Date Broke Guys...(photo) / I Love These Kinda Guys (photo) / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2021
ChikezieU:
ignore him abeg... It will do you some good
'Dirty looking simps..
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Gbest90(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
LoveFayfay:
Even as an English and Literary student, this write up is choking. Lol
Hmm. You are indeed an English student. grin grin grin
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by dreyboard(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] virgin exist, but they are scarced
LoveFayfay:

Fools like you don't affect me. You're the type that don't believe virgins still exist. Ride on with your notion. Like I said not everyone has bad morals simply because you were raised with it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by kistan: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by kistan: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2021
[code][/code]
Johndagr8t:

poor farmer like you!!!
bro get a life now
Johndagr8t:

I will pay your mum bride price bro and fly your dad to Haiti

DEAL??
aimmoney9:
All she meant is that the op is a swine... grin grin grin
Johndagr8t:

I will pay your mum bride price bro and fly your dad to Haiti

DEAL??

Same person begging for money for his birthday on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6855567/happy-birthday-me-photo

Not too long ago you created a post where you where asking for help on how to look like a girl but wanted to look like a man, closely with the post you said you where celebrating your birthday and then this post and in all this post you are always abusive, it looks like you created the post just to troll and insult and you even call people poor but you where begging for money on the other thread.

are you facing some psychoanalytical trauma? or you just looking for attention?

whatever is your problem nairalanders aren't the solution, I promise you that.

2 Likes

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
dreyboard:
[color=#990000][/color] virgin exist, but they are scarced

dey don't exist bro
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2021
kistan:
[code][/code]

Same person begging for money for his birthday on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6855567/happy-birthday-me-photo

Not too long ago you created a post where you where asking for help on how to look like a girl but wanted to look like a man, closely with the post you said you where celebrating your birthday and then this post and in all this post you are always abusive, it looks like you created the post just to troll and insult and you even call people poor but you where begging for money on the other thread.

are you facing some psychoanalytical trauma? or you just looking for attention?

whatever is your problem nairalanders aren't the solution, I promise you that.

monitoring spirit
#suckmadick
I don't need any money Na cruise I just dey catch
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2021
The other thread you dey beg people to help you look like a man.. this thread you dey insult people anyhow .. I just see am say you be complete Obote ... Ill mannered charlatan

1 Like

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2021
ikennamadu1:
The other thread you dey beg people to help you look like a man.. this thread you dey insult people anyhow .. I just see am say you be complete Obote ... Ill mannered charlatan
people b dey insult me den, ajeh I enter depression,but now me sef have learn to b toxic

1 Like

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by kistan: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:

monitoring spirit
#iWillSuckMyFathersDick
I don't need any money Na cruise I just dey catch

You see, you see what you said to the man that birthed you, SMH

Look boy living a fake life on NL doesn't make you rich any much, Alaye you where catching "cruise" but someone sent you 5K but you didn't return it and you where busy shouting "UBA" grin grin grin

You are a poor MF, I guess you just hungry and living a phantom dream on NL, alaye said he's from Niger.

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
kistan:

You see, you see what you said to the man that birthed you, SMH

Look boy living a fake life on NL doesn't make you rich any much, Alaye you where catching "cruise" but someone sent you 5K but you didn't return it and you where busy shouting "UBA" grin grin grin

You are a poor MF, I guess you just hungry and living a phantom dream on NL, alaye said he's from Niger.

OUT OF MY THREAD LATE 'PA KISTAN'
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Princeaniemeka: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
She's trying to let you know that she's fade up with your actions because that which you usually get (SEX) isn't forthcoming as usual, maybe because of long distance. And your attitude towards her since that time changed, maybe by way of accusations and so forth...... But she's educated...

My Fulani gf (nìger base) broke up with me today.
so so bad,infact am sad.
She sent me this as her last msg mehn,I don't really understand English because we speak French in my country.

""That moment when a
lascivious dog inebriated with
putrid crave for his mother
pussy, and bereft of the capacity
for the sublime, suddenly
develop chronic amnesia in total
forgetfulness of himself. Then try
to foist his twisted and warp
concept of moral on rational
beings, with a deflecting and
equivocating fashion.
some culture or the culture you
practice and herald, you swine
Fellas, isn't it enough comic for
one day? I think so""

please interpret for me!![/quote]
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by kistan: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:

OUT OF MY THREAD LATE 'PA KISTAN'

Is that what you tell your elders when they correct? well what do we expect from someone a poor mofo "catching cruise" with begging.
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Candidlady:

gues what ijust checked your dp. Am kinda confused, are a girl or a boy with pu.c?
was following your banters until he said go check my pic
Omorr this guy na clown Abeg

1 Like

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Carbon2Oxide

1 Like

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
kistan:

Is that what you tell your elders when they correct? well what do we expect from someone a poor mofo "catching cruise" with begging.

elder kistan please leave me, ar don tire for your matter.
#restabeg
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Isaytrash:
Carbon2Oxide
you mean what gee??
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Isaytrash:
was following your banters until he said go check my pic
Omorr this guy na clown Abeg

lol...gee
catch cruise or die a sadist
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olamilekxy:
@OP you wont last here on nairaland with this your attitude. People that are more crazier than you were dealt with. Your ganranganran is much

lol.. ode!!!
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
You sef wey dey speak French, why you go dey date English dictionary?...you been dey expect sey una go last... gringrin

1 Like

Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
NelviusGrey:
You sef wey dey speak French, why you go dey date English dictionary?...you been dey expect sey una go last... gringrin

lol...she too tight
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by Agricmoney(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Johndagr8t:

poor farmer like you!!!
bro get a life now

lol I already have a life.i would quit agriculture the day you don't eat for a month because that's the only time I would know agriculture is useless
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by aimmoney9: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your mama Na swine
E pain am..... grin grin
Re: What The Meaning Guys(photo) by dkickz: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2021
The girl sees you as some kind of masochistic and egocentric individual who tries to shove his opinion down people's throat.. More like, you are always trying to force your opinion on the girl with little or no regard to how she feels as her opinion does not matter to you. Conclusively, she thinks your culture is a joke!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Girl Lambasted For Uploading Unclad Selfie (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.