Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React (61085 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

Ok.. I'll just believe the poster is fake or probably photoshopped for now.

We heard back then from reliable source that Sanwo Olu would serve one term for Tinubu's son to take over. That was before Sanwo Olu even entered as governor so anything is possible.

It's not all Yorubas that like Tinubu but I just choose to sit on the fence and watch. Hope the baba won't pull another Saraki family stunt on Lagosians.

Dsalvo will soon tag you IPOb

Na dia way

They want to be slave to Tinubu family forever

Mad people everywhere

Tinubu juju no go clear for dia eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

Ok.. I'll just believe the poster is fake or probably photoshopped for now.

We heard back then from reliable source that Sanwo Olu would serve one term for Tinubu's son to take over. That was before Sanwo Olu even entered as governor so anything is possible.

It's not all Yorubas that like Tinubu but I just choose to sit on the fence and watch. Hope the baba won't pull another Saraki family stunt on Lagosians.

No truth in that. Believe me. Seyi is not even that much of a political animal personally.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by flokii: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dsalvo will soon tag you IPOb

Na dia way

They want to be slave to Tinubu family forever

Mad people everywhere

Tinubu juju no go clear for dia eyes

Bhet you this Igbo man.. why are you so worked up over Lagos and Yoruba affairs?
The earlier you face your SE region the better for you. Lagos will forever remain Yorubaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

No truth in that. Believe me. Seyi is not even that much of a political animal personally.

You said the same thing on Ambode until he was eventually booted out for Sanwo Olu

Seyi Tinubu is next in line for Sanwo Olu job

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your brain is paining you obviously

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be ..

The people in the comment box raining insults on that stupid Tinubu were all yorubas and prolly true Lagos indigines

Tinubu will be so disgraced soonest

Lol. You should consider a career in comedy. Fraudulent IPOBian.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You said the same thing on Ambode until he was eventually booted out for Sanwo Olu

Seyi Tinubu is next in line for Sanwo Olu job

Igbo boy, you need to shut up and stop embarrassing yourself. Was it Tinubu that removed Ambode? Olodo. Find out the real story most genuine Yorubas Lagosians know.

Not the garbage propaganda and fake news your fellow Igbos, forever keen to hold more political stake in Lagos , pass on to you from Abia and Enugu.

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
I rest my case grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:

Bhet you this Igbo man.. why are you so worked up over Lagos and Yoruba affairs?
The earlier you face your SE region the better for you. Lagos will forever remain Yorubaland.

That's the main problem right there. They want a change of that status quo in their favour.

Covetous Igbos want more stakes in Lagos politics and have even bragged they will produce a future Governor of Lagos.

We all know when Igbos want something they are ready to be underhand, divisive and ever willing to play dirty.

Unfortunately for them, they will never be smart, mature or analytically clever enough to be a political match for Yorubas let alone better us.

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

That's the main problem right there. They want a change of that status quo in their favour.

Covetous Igbos want more stakes in Lagos politics and have even bragged they will produce a future Governor of Lagos.

We all know when Igbos want something they are ready to be underhand, divisive and ever willing to play dirty.

Unfortunately for them, they will never be smart, mature or analytically clever enough to be a political match for Yorubas let alone better us.
Smh grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by techWriter3: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
This hate will consume you bro. It might be too late before you realise tho.. Hmmm, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Danjikanbauchi: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
I guess as much, it is like Tinubu have bought his ancestry lands and he is not pleased or his own share wasn't given to him
we love Seyi and we will vote him for Lagos State governor.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ObiOfOnitcha: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
we love Seyi and we will vote him for Lagos State governor.
Of course seyi is a Nigerian, he can be governor in Lagos, Anambra bor Kano no doubt
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by AbijaJ: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

I salute your political insight. The bolded right there is their basis for hating Tinubu, because even though his tenure and those of his successors have been fair to igbos (even more than other ethnic groups in the state) in Lagos, those administrations are unmistakably Pro-Yoruba. Igbos want a Lagos that would lose its yoruba ethnic identity, so they can further push their 'nomansland' narrative.

And for that to happen they would like to play a central role in electing a Yoruba stooge as governor, one whom they can influence/control through blackmail and promise of bulk votes into giving them the political leverage that has so far eluded them in Lagos. Such a Yoruba governor would in return put their interests above other groups in the state, and likely pave the way for one of theirs to rule the state in the future. They see the Tinubu political family as an impediment to that goal, hence igbo antagonism towards his leadership. But such behaviour towards Pro-Yoruba political leadership didn't start today. It dates back to pre-independence.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:

I salute your political insight. The bolded right there is their basis for hating Tinubu, because even though his tenure and those of his successors have been fair to igbos (even more than other ethnic groups in the state) in Lagos, those administrations are unmistakably Pro-Yoruba. Igbos want a Lagos that would lose its yoruba ethnic identity, so they can further push their 'nomansland' narrative.

And for that to happen they would like to play a central role in electing a Yoruba stooge as governor, one whom they can influence/control through blackmail and promise of bulk votes into giving them the political leverage that has so far eluded them in Lagos.
Such a Yoruba governor would in return put their interests above other groups in the state, and likely pave the way for one of theirs to rule the state in the future. They see the Tinubu political family as an impediment to that goal, hence igbo antagonism towards his leadership. But such behaviour towards Pro-Yoruba political leadership didn't start today. It dates back to pre-independence.

Bro, may your fountain of knowledge never run dry. 100% correct. A lot of Yorubas are too complacent to fathom how dangerously covetous, expansionist and deviously materialistic Igbos are.

The distinct characteristic that runs through most Igbos is a covetous streak that sees them wanting to greedily comandeer the wealth, endowment and good fortunes of others for themselves.

They will brag they have no Kings but in reality that statement simply means every Igbo, whether qualified or not, arrogates upon himself the right to rule over others and subjugate them for his personal profit.

When this is not possible, the rebellion, toxic animosity and scheming begins as we see them doing constantly against Tinubu they view the main stumbling block to greater Igbo political stake in Lagos. This is despite the fact Tinubu has been good to them.

The only consolation is that they suck at politics and Igbos, by virtue of their character and reputation , can never win elections against others, outside Igboland, to lead a cross-section of Nigerians with varied ethnicity and religion.

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Beremx(f): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
I see nothing wrong if he joins the race for Governor. After all, he’s a lagosian. My worry is what is the fate of Sanwo Olu’s second term bid?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beremx:
I see nothing wrong if he joins the race for Governor. After all, he’s a lagosian. My worry is what is the fate of Sanwo Olu’s second term bid?
Dead

No second term for Sanwo Olu
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Beremx(f): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dead

No second term for Sanwo Olu
what would be his own offense this time around?
Anyway, it’s obvious that Tinubu’s son was going to be a Governor in the future
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by juman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
I dont like this boy.
Out of all nigerian girls, he went and married foreigner.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Finewarriboy: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hahahha
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by olatuns2017: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians react Seyi Tinubu governorship campaign poster surfaces online ..

Seyi Tinubu is the son of Bola Tinubu

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiWw26tHQ4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Igbos and Ibos oya kill una self

Seyi
Enjoy ur self joor

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Felabrity: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am sure goldminetv was paid to post this
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Greed in that afonja family no be here o
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by MrPresent(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
God Forbid.

Anyways, I'm selling Sweet Delicious Smoked Dried CAT FISH. Ready for Exportation.
Very Clean, Very Hygienic, Perfect For All Nigerian Soups, Well Packaged.
1000g (1kg): 6000 Naira
Send A Message
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by freeborn02: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Seunmsg, you were enslaved by father. It is time for you to also serve the son.

This is what happens to people that refuse to see beyond their noses.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ipobarethieves: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
sad Gov of his community
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by olatuns2017: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians react Seyi Tinubu governorship campaign poster surfaces online ..

Seyi Tinubu is the son of Bola Tinubu

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiWw26tHQ4/?utm_medium=copy_link

Work of PDP and Igbos

Seyi send me the lighter!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:
This is where Tinubu is getting it wrong..

His daughter is Iyaloja of Lagos
His wife is a serving senator
He himself is aspiring to become president
His son is warming up to become Lagos governor in 2023.. kilode!

Getting what wrong exactly?!!...

Were you under the illusion or delusion that Tinubu never saw politics as a family business?!! That he is all about fairness, justice and equity?!! Lol...

I know you love Tinubu, but even those closest to him can't be that naive.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by basty: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
People are so daft in Naija

Tinubu enemies are coming with this to discredit him.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
basty:
Many people are so daft in Naija.

Tinubu enemies are coming with this to discredit him.

Corrected.
As you can see that they exist on Instagram, too.

The masterminders knew the mumus would give reactions.

I don't react to something as stupid as that.

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by UnknownT: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sanwo Olu's 2md term has been sacrificed on the altar of the Lekki Massacre.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by freeborn02: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
See all the people talking down on Tinubu and his greedy family re yorubas

Yet, the likes of Tinubuadvocate, , vedaxcool, NGpatriot, sirjamo, etc still thinks anyone not happy with Tinubu is automatically an Igbo.

May we not be stupid in our lives

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.