Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React (61051 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by LegendHero(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bruv, these people are dullards and that is why they are political outcasts with every single charlatan, like FFK and OMokri etal, pushing their numerous mumu button with ease.

Seyi is 36. He deliberately shunned politics for a career in media.

The guy is out and about in Lagos high brow clubs and spots. Won't say where but suffice to say he is a nice chap who enjoys having fun and a proper 'brittico' lad who spent most of his formative years in the UK and not a natural fit for the rough and tumble of Lagos politics.

He does not hang out with the political crowd and his pals are business folks, especially diasporans like him, and some entertainers. The chap is very intelligent and laid back. Not at all serious like his old man.

The whole stupid rumour he has been lined up to be Governor was initially floated by the "Free Lagos movement".

I am sure from their name I dont need to state their mission and who their target is. They even state their nebulous aim as "freeing Lagos from bondage". No doubt the group is probably full of Lagos IPOBians like the OP.

This is why a lot of Nigerian political leaders are very arrogant. They see ordinary Nigerians as stupid, unintelligent, unthinking and lazy Pawns anyone can mainpulate and use.

They are always happy sponsoring groups like "Free Lagos Movement" and individuals like Adeyanju to do a hatchet job against their opponent.

I know some politicians personally and they are very circumspect and gaurded once interacting with those they consider learned and exposed - especially as they perceive you as capable of seeing through them.

Yet they are very condescending to ordinary Nigerians and dismissive of them. It is not their fault and I don't blame them. If you won't emancipate your mind then people will use you.

When we then tell the likes of the ignorant and annoying OP and lazy Nigerian youths to thoroughly educate themselves to become worthy and effective adversaries to these leaders, they will never listen. Making 10 kobo mischief, as this silly OP is fond of doing, is the total sum of their political involvement.

Big shame because the irony is that sharp young Nigerians can be part of the process, to gain the reforms they want, if they can learn to be pragmatic and effective critical thinkers.

As in, you captured everything right bro. Especially the part that is bolded.

Nothing more to add or remove.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
You have forgotten the world have advanced pass your omonile thinking ability.
Let me give u a simple example...Eko Atlantic city is owned by? I guess u know not the local amala yorubas ....if there is division tomorrow with your C/0 in the modern world you will claim your property. Thats Why it's a no man's land...almost all developed areas are owned by other people not the agbo jedi drinking lazy afonja

Lol. One of the ignorant 'dem say dem say' youths I mentioned above that politicians love using and abusing. Let me guess, you IPOBians own the whole of Eko Atlantic ba?

You're too ignorant and clueless about vital statistics and actual reality to know that "local amala yorubas" are firmly and overwhelming in control of the entire Lagos Preperty sector in general. Albeit quitely and without the need to brag.

Let me give you an assignment. Go and find out who owns the property firms developing most of the prestigious, most luxurious and most expensive high rise and luxury homes in Ikoyi and Banana Island.

I would know this as a matter of specific business interest. Not a spare part riff raff like you whose cousin in Abia informed him that Igbos "own" Lagos.

Did you know Osibona before the Ikoyi tower collapse? If I start running names of Yorubas operating at same or higher level than him you will run away in fear and be traumatised.

This is not the BS garish display that has convinced simpletons like you that E Money and Obi Cubana are richer than Elon Musk.

While your folks are gallivanting up and down noisily with their small change, luxury property developer and authentic billionaire Sijibomi Ogundele (find out who he is) just picked up the young entrepreneur of the year award without most Yorubas even aware of his feat since we are not chest beaters like that.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/sijibomi-ogundele-from-agege-to-the-world/amp/

Continue you delusions. You guys don't know or appreciate how lowly you are in the grand scheme of things. One of the worst trait of a man is the delusion he knows it all, based on no solid premises at all, as is the case with you empty braggarts.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by hush15: 2:07am On Nov 22, 2021
AbijaJ:

And you actually believe this poor hatchet job? Some of you allow your dislike for Tinubu to lead you to believe every rumour and innuendo spread about him. I won't be surprised if the Op is actually the one behind the poster, since he's obviously obsessed with the man. Una go dey alright.

Oga, believe or not, na their way. They give out testers to get feelers. Na play play e go be but it's not far from their intentions. Whether mischief or not, they only sampling opinions and see whether people will fall for it. No be so them start im papa own, family of thieves and vampires

My own be say, if Nigerians like, they should fall for all their antics, na dem Sabi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ablejesus26(m): 2:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Olodo. You're blind ba? Can you not conclude from my post I state this could be photoshopped or paid for?

Get a life. You will never be Yoruba. Learn to live peacefully and quietly in Lagos. You Igbos are not the only non-Yorubas in Lagos but you're the most troublesome and divisive by far.

Check your covetousness and take your eyes of the political leadership of Lagos. Hustle your shops, sell your spare part and know your boundaries. You have been warned.

This is the most senseless thing I have read in a long time undecided
Igbos in Lagos and everywhere in the world go about their
businesses with trouble
how many times have you heard that Igbos are fightin with anyone in Lagos?
just because you want to join that mofo to do his rubbish bigotry you ended up
sounding worse than him

cant you just call the idiat out personally without joining him
in this show of disgrace
shun tribal bigotry it make people sound stupid.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by plaindealer: 2:55am On Nov 22, 2021
You losers gyrated from the father to the son, who's next? His wife, his dog? His cat or even his dead mother.?

Lazy Nigerian youths and useless bloggers, they just do graphic with people's name and useless caption for cheap traffic by equally lazy and ignorant youths to comment and spew rubbish.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PRODUTIM1(m): 3:12am On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians react Seyi Tinubu governorship campaign poster surfaces online ..

Seyi Tinubu is the son of Bola Tinubu

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiWw26tHQ4/?utm_medium=copy_link
Don't believe everything you read on social media these days. In this era of politics, many youth have been engaged to spoil some people's name.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ruggedtimi(m): 3:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Tinubu son dey influential for Lagos, if seyi tinubu pikin do birthday sanwo olu go attend the bday grin cheesy, if seyi tinubu want to launch new car him buy sanwo olu go attend grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 22, 2021
PRODUTIM1:
Don't believe everything you read on social media these days. In this era of politics, many youth have been engaged to spoil some people's name.

They can't think independently either. People just yank their chain and tell them when to bark and who to bark at.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by wiseoneking: 3:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Olodo. You're blind ba? Can you not conclude from my post I state this could be photoshopped or paid for?

Get a life. You will never be Yoruba. Learn to live peacefully and quietly in Lagos. You Igbos are not the only non-Yorubas in Lagos but you're the most troublesome and divisive by far. No man's what?

Check your covetousness and take your eyes of the political leadership of Lagos. Hustle your shops, sell your spare part and know your boundaries. You have been warned.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 22, 2021
ablejesus26:

This is the most senseless thing I have read in a long time undecided
Igbos in Lagos and everywhere in the world go about their
businesses with trouble
how many times have you heard that Igbos are fightin with anyone in Lagos?
just because you want to join that mofo to do his rubbish bigotry you ended up
sounding worse than him

cant you just call the idiat out personally without joining him
in this show of disgrace
shun tribal bigotry it make people sound stupid.

Be deluding yourself with politically correct talk. Igbos are always playing fifth columnists against Yorubas out of envy and covetousness.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ablejesus26(m): 3:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Be deluding yourself with politically correct talk. Igbos are always playing fifth columnists against Yorubas out of envy and covetousness.

And you base your judgement on the
senseless yoruba vs igbo gbasgbos that some lazy minded people do
on nairaland? undecided undecided

you are not doing well at all sad

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Caseless: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2021
AbijaJ:
Probably created by some mischief maker looking to chase clout using Tinubu's name. Tinubu's name sells like akara these days.
That's very fake.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Pardubice: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bruv, you fall hand small. You believe this crap that may even have been photoshopped by the confused IPOBian Yoruba wannabe OP of this thread?

IPOBians have nothing at all to look forward to in 2023 other than trying to join any effort to frustrate and upset Yorubas Tinubu and/or Osinbajo.

Any of them could have paid for this garbage and it may even be photoshopped because the last thing on Seyi Tinubu's mind, for now, is direct participation in politics. Trust me on that.
shut up ur stinking mouth!!! Oduduwa pig!!!! OPC my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ariesbull: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2021
ablejesus26:

If Yoruba man sleeps and have night are it is an igbo masquerade chasing him

If he wakes up and not have an erectio, it is an igbo man that caused it

If the wife's breas.t sags eventually, it is it is becuse the igbo woman causes it

If the child is a tout shouting owo mi da around lawanson bus stop... It is because of the igbo man selling parts at Itire

If the children out of their stupidity and lack of respect burns their Kings Palace... Look no further... It is an igbo man that told them to go burn their kings house

If their kings are loosing it in terms of reference, they will it is an igbo man that they would threaten to do lagoon

So you can see how important igbo are in the lives of Yoruba man.... They are like their gods... They live and breathe igbo

Now they asked about their women that was kidnapped by fulani, their Lord ask where are the cows and ended up bringing Evans an igbo man and their daughter was still kidnapped

The igbo burden on yoruba is too much

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ariesbull: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2021
LoL
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ariesbull: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bruv, you fall hand small. You believe this crap that may even have been photoshopped by the confused IPOBian Yoruba wannabe OP of this thread?

IPOBians have nothing at all to look forward to in 2023 other than trying to join any effort to frustrate and upset Yorubas Tinubu and/or Osinbajo.

Any of them could have paid for this garbage and it may even be photoshopped because the last thing on Seyi Tinubu's mind, for now, is direct participation in politics. Trust me on that.
call Igbo man

ablejesus26:

If Yoruba man sleeps and have night are it is an igbo masquerade chasing him

If he wakes up and not have an erectio, it is an igbo man that caused it

If the wife's breas.t sags eventually, it is it is becuse the igbo woman causes it

If the child is a tout shouting owo mi da around lawanson bus stop... It is because of the igbo man selling parts at Itire

If the children out of their stupidity and lack of respect burns their Kings Palace... Look no further... It is an igbo man that told them to go burn their kings house

If their kings are loosing it in terms of reference, they will it is an igbo man that they would threaten to do lagoon

So you can see how important igbo are in the lives of Yoruba man.... They are like their gods... They live and breathe igbo

Now they asked about their women that was kidnapped by fulani, their Lord ask where are the cows and ended up bringing Evans an igbo man and their daughter was still kidnapped

The igbo burden on yoruba is too much
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Tzar(m): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Nothing is impossible in that mad country!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by nedekid: 5:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Thmaartentrends:

He's wife is Lebanese and not one of your yamlegged women

You can see its you guys on the streets that are the ethnic bigots, Tinubu and his family are not.
Siddon there, a "developer" woman with "yam legs" will soon be first Lady of Lagos. cool

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/22/exclusive-seyi-son-ex-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu-jet-out-london-family-angry-nigerians

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by pacespot(m): 6:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Na joke people dey call this kind thing until it becomes real. Definitely he silently nursing the ambition.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2021
pacespot:
Na joke people dey call this kind thing until it becomes real. Definitely he silently nursing the ambition.
The guy is testing waters so see people reactions
Tinubu family are making a mockery of lagosians
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by bobowaja(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2021
DoctorDree:

Oloriburuku
Lekki massacre was created right?
Werey is some people’s other name
You just sit down for one corner with tecno y3 dey type rubbish online
Of course, bully, threat, name calling and what else? Empty dots cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by onelovenigeria(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. One of the ignorant 'dem say dem say' youths I mentioned above that politicians love using and abusing. Let me guess, you IPOBians own the whole of Eko Atlantic ba?

You're too ignorant and clueless about vital statistics and actual reality to know that "local amala yorubas" are firmly and overwhelming in control of the entire Lagos Preperty sector in general. Albeit quitely and without the need to brag.

Let me give you an assignment. Go and find out who owns the property firms developing most of the prestigious, most luxurious and most expensive high rise and luxury homes in Ikoyi and Banana Island.

I would know this as a matter of specific business interest. Not a spare part riff raff like you whose cousin in Abia informed him that Igbos "own" Lagos.

Did you know Osibona before the Ikoyi tower collapse? If I start running names of Yorubas operating at same or higher level than him you will run away in fear and be traumatised.

This is not the BS garish display that has convinced simpletons like you that E Money and Obi Cubana are richer than Elon Musk.

While your folks are gallivanting up and down noisily with their small change, luxury property developer and authentic billionaire Sijibomi Ogundele (find out who he is) just picked up the young entrepreneur of the year award without most Yorubas even aware of his feat since we are not chest beaters like that.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/sijibomi-ogundele-from-agege-to-the-world/amp/

Continue you delusions. You guys don't know or appreciate how lowly you are in the grand scheme of things. One of the worst trait of a man is the delusion he knows it all, based on no solid premises at all, as is the case with you empty braggarts.
wow your words rigs of so much jealousy ....it not about if yoruba have it or not...outside your state of origin...how many of your tribe can boost of an investment elsewhere...even in the nothermost part of nigeria ...eastern invest there...lift your head above water so you can see clearly...because i think you lack exposure
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Thmaartentrends: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

You can see its you guys on the streets that are the ethnic bigots, Tinubu and his family are not.
Siddon there, a "developer" woman with "yam legs" will soon be first Lady of Lagos. cool

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/22/exclusive-seyi-son-ex-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu-jet-out-london-family-angry-nigerians

Her mother is probably a yamlegger while her dad is Lebanese, But she's Lebanese
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by TMANO: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Funny enough, he may just take the position if all they do in lagos is to talk. youths should arise and remeber ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by nedekid: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Thmaartentrends:

Her mother is probably a yamlegger while her dad is Lebanese, But she's Lebanese

Anyway, the yamlegged might end up being an advantage to seyis political ambition. Certainly Yoruba lagosians follow what ever jagaban says religiously. Possibly yamlegs will identify with their fellow yamleg sister?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Sheriman(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Hahaha. Igbo tribe is always a loser and will keep losing. This time, you will lose more than 3m people and your properties won't be handed back. You're at disadvantage in everything in Lagos unless you want to keep fooling yourselves. You want to split Yoruba land with Yoruba?

What pains me is the sensible ones amongst you that will lose their livelihoods. There's already the 2nd civil war going on and I've predicted that it's gonna be escalated very soon. That illusion that you can dominate us on our lands has been killed and buried since 70s.

This one don mad oo
Leave the eeediot for his foolish thought. You see the reason why Hausa/Fulani leaders and people will never allow Igbo if there is any available opportunity and more reason they don't trust them. They will always want to claim to themselves anything they don't owned and if they lose it all they started crying foul play. When have you seen a yoruba person claiming and dragging authority in Abia or Enugu or Ebonyi or Imo or Anambra?
A Yoruba man always respect others people and does not have the covetous eyes to fight for something that doesn't belong to him. Lagos is located in the Southwestern part of Nigeria and it owned by yorubas. So therefore, that IPOB terrorist should get that to his fucking head.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.