Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React (61047 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Akerele44(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2021
I no blive dis poster... aggrevied APC members can be behind dis poster
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ericmor: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Una come dis life come serve Tinubu family na so why are you complaining

They should vote them out and if they can't then they should keep quite. I dont know why we just like making noise for nothing. All we just do is talk n talk with no action
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Thmaartentrends: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

Anyway, the yamlegged might end up being an advantage to seyis political ambition. Certainly Yoruba lagosians follow what ever jagaban says religiously. Possibly yamlegs will identify with their fellow yamleg sister?

Don't care...

She's completely irrelevant and useless to his political ambitions..

And She's not your fellow yamlegged sister, She's Lebanese

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by nedekid: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Thmaartentrends:

Don't care...

She's not your fellow yamlegged sister, She's Lebanese
I am SS oh.
Meanwhile seyi flew a Lebanese called "chinwe", her yamleg mother, sisters, cousins to UK in a $10k per hour jet to UK. To stay in edgeware.
Meanwhile una de here. I bet most of you guys have not flown private( neither have I).

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2021
onelovenigeria:

wow your words rigs of so much jealousy ....it not about if yoruba have it or not...outside your state of origin...how many of your tribe can boost of an investment elsewhere...even in the nothermost part of nigeria ...eastern invest there...lift your head above water so you can see clearly...because i think you lack exposure

Lol. Typical IPOBian. Once put in their place, they act like victims and begin pointing fingers?

Why did yoir IPOBian brother I threw a challenge to run away? You're not even ashamed you guys are still ignorantly bragging like insecure kids every day to then be exposed as liars.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. One of the ignorant 'dem say dem say' youths I mentioned above that politicians love using and abusing. Let me guess, you IPOBians own the whole of Eko Atlantic ba?

You're too ignorant and clueless about vital statistics and actual reality to know that "local amala yorubas" are firmly and overwhelming in control of the entire Lagos Preperty sector in general. Albeit quitely and without the need to brag.

Let me give you an assignment. Go and find out who owns the property firms developing most of the prestigious, most luxurious and most expensive high rise and luxury homes in Ikoyi and Banana Island.

I would know this as a matter of specific business interest. Not a spare part riff raff like you whose cousin in Abia informed him that Igbos "own" Lagos.

Did you know Osibona before the Ikoyi tower collapse? If I start running names of Yorubas operating at same or higher level than him you will run away in fear and be traumatised.

This is not the BS garish display that has convinced simpletons like you that E Money and Obi Cubana are richer than Elon Musk.

While your folks are gallivanting up and down noisily with their small change, luxury property developer and authentic billionaire Sijibomi Ogundele (find out who he is) just picked up the young entrepreneur of the year award without most Yorubas even aware of his feat since we are not chest beaters like that.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/sijibomi-ogundele-from-agege-to-the-world/amp/

Continue you delusions. You guys don't know or appreciate how lowly you are in the grand scheme of things. One of the worst trait of a man is the delusion he knows it all, based on no solid premises at all, as is the case with you empty braggarts.
grin you must a direct descendant of oduduwa. See defense.

Did i say igbos own Atlantic city or yorubas don't have high rise buildings. All I'm saying is it is a city collectively built not just afonjas

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Thmaartentrends: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

I am SS oh.
Meanwhile seyi flew a Lebanese called "chinwe", her yamleg mother, sisters, cousins to UK in a $10k per hour jet to UK. To stay in edgeware.
Meanwhile una de here. I bet most of you guys have not flown private( neither have I).

Where did you see **chinwe** in her name?

Her name is Layal j holms

You people will just stay in your 2 by 2 rooms and be typing trash

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin you must a direct descendant of oduduwa. See defense.

Did i say igbos own Atlantic city or yorubas don't have high rise buildings. All I'm saying is it is a city collectively built not just afonjas

Lol. Dishonest IPOBian wants to now shift the goal post. Fear catch you ba?

The above in bold was what you were saying when you were trying to disparage "local amala Yorubas" ba?

Clearly you're an ignorant coward not worth it. I'll let you off. Mission accomplished. cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Dishonest IPOBian wants to now shift the goal post. Fear catch you ba?

The above in bold was what you were saying when you were trying to disparage "local amala Yorubas" ba?

Clearly you're an ignorant coward not worth it. I'll let you off. Mission accomplished. cool
I don't have your time. lagos lagos lagos is all you have and not even your state. Others are investing round the country.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Thmaartentrends:

You know out insecure IPOBian brethren love claiming everything and everyone because of insecurity. Even David Adeleke (Davido) is Igbo according to them because of some grandmother or something like that.

That's the Parents of Layal below. Her mum may be Igbo but her dad certainly does not look Igbo to me. The insecurity of Igbos, that leaves them always trying to prove a suptemacist point, na die.

They even did it all the way to claiming they are Jews by force until the Jews had to deny them publicly.

This desperation to attach to everything they see as good and positive is a way of trying to rid themselves of inferior complex. It is a reaction to psychological trauma they don't know how to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I don't have your time. lagos lagos lagos is all you have and not even your state. Others are investing round the country.

Lol. Coward. You've now wisely decided to back track with tail between legs. Nigerians take note. This is the only way to put lying and emptily braggart Igbos in their place. Discredit and puncture their empty chest beating with fact.

Now the poal post has shifted. The attempt to brag with Eko Atlantic has shifted to Lagos is "not even your State" and "others are investing round the country" (as if Yorubas are not- albeit quitely) when previously he was shouting "local amala Yorubas".

IPOBians and dishonesty, driven by insecurity and inferiority complex, are 5 and 6.

Bro, below is "local amala Yoruba" Olayinka Braimoh. Check out what he delivered in Abuja your empty braggart brothers need to learn from.

"Others are investing around the Country" indeed. When will you empty chestbeaters ever get it that Yorubas are not your mate but just far more humble and more secure in themselves than you lot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU9IS3JX_xs

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by nedekid: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Thmaartentrends:

Do you need glasses?
E shock you abi?

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Coward. You've now wisely decided to back track with tail between legs. Nigerians take note. This is the only way to put lying and emptily braggart Igbos in their place. Discredit and puncture their empty chest beating with fact.

Now the poal post has shifted. The attempt to brag with Eko Atlantic has shifted to Lagos is "not even your State" and "others are investing round the country" (as if Yorubas are not- albeit quitely) when previously he was shouting "local amala Yorubas".

IPOBians and dishonesty, driven by insecurity and inferiority complex, are 5 and 6.

Bro, below is "local amala Yoruba" Olayinka Braimoh. Check out what he delivered in Abuja your empty braggart brothers need to learn from.

"Others are investing around the Country" indeed. When will you empty chestbeaters ever get it that Yorubas are not your mate but just far more humble and more secure in themselves than you lot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU9IS3JX_xs
Like i said i don't have your time. We can argue forever. I know your type.
If Both of us start to google or sending YouTube videos of large investments done...I don't think you are anywhere near brothers from the east, So let me just leave you to manage your puppish pride! Learning from you indeed. I laugh in chinese 哈哈哈 grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Like i said i don't have your time. We can argue forever. I know your type.
If Both of us start googling or sending YouTube videos of large investments done...I don't think you are anywhere near an us. So let me just leave you to manage your puppish pride

Lol. Dem say dem say again. Like you were able to prove below the one time you tried comparing d1cks with Yorubas?

Notice how the attempted Igbo rebuttal to Yorubas factual claims fell flat on it's face below.

Start respecting Yorubas or, minimally, keep them out of your insultive mouth and I won't have your time. Cowardly clown.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

Do you need glasses?
E shock you abi?

Get sense na. Her surname is Holm. She is of Lebanese origin on her father side and Nigerian origin on her mother side.

Stop this covetous 1diocy abeg. Why always this desperation to claim everything and everyone as Igbo? It is embarrassing and clannish.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Dem say dem say again. Like you were able to prove below the one time you tried comparing d1cks with Yorubas?

Notice how the attempted Igbo rebuttal to Yorubas factual claims fell flat on it's face below.

Start respecting Yorubas or, minimally, keep them out of your insultive mouth and I won't have your time. Cowardly clown.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest
grin Should i call you captain oduduwa or captain america?! The thread you just sent me I'm seeing over how many pages. OMG
The defendant of yoruba tribe i hail o. Your mates are hustling but you are taking the tribalism way too far. Damn

I know your type from the beginning. That's Why i can't spend time to engage with you on an unending comparison
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by nedekid: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Get sense na. Her surname is Holm. She is of Lebanese origin on her father side and Nigerian origin on her mother side.

Stop this covetous 1diocy abeg. Why always this desperation to claim everything and everyone as Igbo? It is embarrassing and clannish.

Jamb question. Section A
1. Tinubu's daughter in-law is half Lebanese and the other half is............?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Abemy(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2021
flokii:
This is where Tinubu is getting it wrong..

His daughter is Iyaloja of Lagos
His wife is a serving senator
He himself is aspiring to become president
His son is warming up to become Lagos governor in 2023.. kilode!

Osinbajo's popularity is fast growing, Tinubu would not want to lose it all, he wan to be compensated through his son.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by onelovenigeria(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Typical IPOBian. Once put in their place, they act like victims and begin pointing fingers?

Why did yoir IPOBian brother I threw a challenge to run away? You're not even ashamed you guys are still ignorantly bragging like insecure kids every day to then be exposed as liars.

listen to yourself speak....and this your account is new maybe you just want to look for trouble .....i got no time for such bullshit man...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:

grin Should i call you captain oduduwa or captain america?! The thread you just sent me I'm seeing over how many pages. OMG
The defendant of yoruba tribe i hail o. Your mates are hustling but you are taking the tribalism way too far. Damn

I know your type from the beginning. That's Why i can't spend time to engage with you on an unending comparison

Lol. Coward. Go ahead and change the narrative so you can pretend to be the victim.

You forget it was your "local amala Yorubas" slur, attempting to put down Yorubas as uncompetitive and behind Igbos, I responded to originally.

Now you are ducking and diving while accusing others of tribalism you are guilty of. Una no get honour, uprightness or shame and the average Nigerian knows this about you lot.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Abemy:

Osinbajo's popularity is fast growing, Tinubu would not want to lose it all, he wan to be compensated through his son.

Osinbajo will only get the APC ticket if Tinubu allows it which is certainly possible. Osinbajo is not that popular and well-supported on his own.

In the APC, Osinbajo does not have even a fifth of the support BAT does.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2021
onelovenigeria:

listen to yourself speak....and this your account is new maybe you just want to look for trouble .....i got no time for such bullshit man...

Lol. You Igbos keep deceiving yourself. So others are the tribalists and trouble seekers ba? "What a tangled web we weave when at first we seek to deceive"

Is it the same you forming victim here attacking Yorubas ungraciously below? "Onelovenigeria" indeed. You are all the same.

https://www.nairaland.com/6852187/justus-mogekwu-ban-christians-without/1#107665312

onelovenigeria:

slowpoke who care....no body is voting a asshole yoruba ...for all i care and if the country keep on turning bad...the yoruba suffer more due to their lack of unemployable people with evil mind ...keep fooling around think you are wise
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Coward. Go ahead and change the narrative so you can pretend to be the victim.

You forget it was your "local amala Yorubas" slur, attempting to put down Yorubas as uncompetitive and behind Igbos, I responded to originally.

Now you are ducking and diving while accusing others of tribalism you are guilty of. Una no get honour, uprightness or shame and the average Nigerian knows this about you lot.
Why do u guys like using playing a victim on igbos
Where did that come from in our conversation?! Na waa

Yes local amala...i think that's the part that got you from the onset since you have repeated it many times

is it not your food or ain't u proud of it? grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Why do u guys like using playing a victim on igbos
Where did that come from in our conversation?! Na waa

Yes local amala...i think that's the part that got you from the onset since you have repeated it many times

is it not your food or ain't u proud of it? grin

Abeg, go and open your 2 by 2 shop at Alaba or Ladipo. It is already approaching noon. How can you buy data to use today if you don't earn some naira? Looool.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by onelovenigeria(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. You Igbos keep deceiving yourself. So others are the tribalists and trouble seekers ba? "What a tangled web we weave when at first we seek to deceive"

Is it the same you forming victim here attacking Yorubas ungraciously below? "Onelovenigeria" indeed. You are all the same.

https://www.nairaland.com/6852187/justus-mogekwu-ban-christians-without/1#107665312

have a good day man....
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ariesbull: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

Do you need glasses?
E shock you abi?
dude you are smart....
I keep telling these yoruba guys the way their men are running from their fellow yoruba women (I don't know why they detest them) and be marrying other tribes. I think in the next 10yrs igbo people with yoruba blood would be ruling the yoruba states and town

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ariesbull: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Thmaartentrends:

Her native name is chinwe.... Igbo would rule Yoruba land

Now you know say igbo pass u....respect them

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Streetdreamx(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
You get it. it might be one dimwitted slowpoke in upper iweka trying to catch cruise
ppl at upper iweka don't have time for yoruba head slammers.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Thmaartentrends: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2021
ariesbull:

Her native name is chinwe.... Igbo would rule Yoruba land

Now you know say igbo pass u....respect them

Thrash..

The only place potor-potor people will rule in lagos is the "LAGOON"
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Thmaartentrends: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2021
ariesbull:
dude you are smart....
I keep telling these yoruba guys the way their men are running from their fellow yoruba women (I don't know why they detest them) and be marrying other tribes. I think in the next 10yrs igbo people with yoruba blood would be ruling the yoruba states and town

Your pig of a fathe.r must be very Stupid, so less than 1% of intertribal marriages btw Yoruba Men and Igbo women is what you're using as dic.k measurement ¿?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
onelovenigeria:

have a good day man....

You too.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Abdogood(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Somebody somewhere is trying to be mischievous with this poster. Tinubu will jot shoot himself on the foot. That will be a wrong move from his games of thought.

They have have already die the dream before the guy even dream the dream self.

This is just one political calaculation from someone somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.