Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him (55296 Views)

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by SeriouslySense(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2021
That's a sad story, She is at peace, by God's grace, and you are thriving.

3plec1:
I lost my mum last year February to colon cancer, very dreadful sickness indeed. my mum was always sick and each she went to hospital the doctors will say she has ulcer, she kept taking medications for ulcer for years and their was no cure, at a point we started visiting ministries & churches, some acclaimed men of God will say she has spiritual problems, they will collect money and offer prayers and fasting still no solution, she equally drank all kinds of herbal medicine/concussion but no avail. by the time the doctors ware able to diagnosed her ailments her situation has deteriorated, eventually she passed on the 8 of February 2020. we spend a lot of money but she couldn't make it. RIP mum

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Babastrong(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Olunmercy56 post=107837693]What will be will be. True love is very rare. I pray I found one [ here i am. The answer to your prayer.]
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Benrosaria(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:
God is Great: Man survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady who stood by him. What God cannot do does not exist.

Chigozie Effe wrote: Christ is the King!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5164250856923198&id=100000150034799

Na Christ be king abi Na doctor wey fix you. And people wey donate for you. Brah you for stay house praying to god
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by skywalker240(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
bigcee:

Sorry about that cry

Please what is the cause and symptoms of colon cancer. I just want to knw from your experience. Thank you.
Am not certain,

but he was stooling blood and extremely lost weight just like this Man, we thought it was ulcer because that's what most of the scan results came out as, and he was having that ulcer symptoms, so we were treating ulcer with no effective results.

When the last scan came out, it's already a full blown cancer, so they took him for surgery after the first, the cancer was bypassed (according to UBTH doctors) but after some time, the stitches bursted out with fluids and excretes so they had to do another surgery, this time it was colostomy

Three days after that second surgery, he gave up at 5:23 am in the morning, he died in my arms cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by skywalker240(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2021
3plec1:
I lost my mum last year February to colon cancer, very dreadful sickness indeed. my mum was always sick and each she went to hospital the doctors will say she has ulcer, she kept taking medications for ulcer for years and their was no cure, at a point we started visiting ministries & churches, some acclaimed men of God will say she has spiritual problems, they will collect money and offer prayers and fasting still no solution, she equally drank all kinds of herbal medicine/concussion but no avail. by the time the doctors ware able to diagnosed her ailments her situation has deteriorated, eventually she passed on the 8 of February 2020. we spend a lot of money but she couldn't make it. RIP mum
Same thing happened to my elder brother, we were treating ulcer again and again, menh Nigerian hospital's are whack

I pray they find rest cry
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Nmezor(f): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Great news, the lady is a diamond
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2021
The worth of that LADY has no prize. GOD will forever bless her.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Germi9: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2021
I am touched
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by olisaEze(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2021
The lady is in only the enjoyment pic. Pishure of her standing by his side throughout or adonbilivit! angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by snoopz: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Na this kin woman dey make person think twice before cheating, she stood by him in his darkest moments but if na iPhone geng, Dem for don tear race by now

2 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Damseldammie(f): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Qui sera sera....
She is truly a rare gem
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by winner37(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2021
To God be the glory...
I wish them happy marriage life
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Polynek(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Such type of lady is very scarce Dix day's
Na Moni many of them need undecided
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by osaeti(f): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Indeed our GOD IS GREAT
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by successsurvivor(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
TRAVEL ABROAD: WE HAVE WORK, RESIDENT, TOURIST AND STUDY VISAS (kindly go through the entire list).

DIVAS AND DIVOS TRAVEL AND TOURS.

LOCATED IN HOPE ESTATE OKOTA AGO PALACE WAY LAGOS, NIGERIA. PHONE/WHATSAPP (+2349053018826 (Whatsapp) , 07087656675 (For calls)

FEELANCE MARKETERS NEEDED: PAYMENT LUCRATIVE (50,000 NAIRA FOR EACH SALE MADE, YOU CAN MARKET ONLINE OR OFF LINE).

(PRICES ARE ALL IN NIGERIAN NAIRA)

TOURIST VISAS

SOUTH AFRICA: 1, 2 or 3 months, tourist visa, 600,000, deposit 400,000, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs (two coloured & two white background passport photograph), 1 to 2 months for releasal.

DUBIA: 800k for 1, 2 or 3 months tourist visa, deposit 500,000, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs of two coloured & two white backgrounds, within one month to be issued. 2 weeks visa is 400,000, deposit 250,000, comes out within a week.

KENYA: 1, 2, or 3 months tourist Visa Available for 500,000, deposit 350,000. Requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs (two coloured & two white background passport photographs). It comes out in 1or 2 months.

MACEDONIA: GET THREE (3) MONTHS TOURIST VISA TO MACEDONIA WITHIN (cool WEEKS FOR JUST 1.2m. Deposit 550,000. Requirements are; YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, ONE (1) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (WHITE BACKGROUND.

SCHENGEN VISA: Either one or three months visa 2m. Tourist visa, deposit 800k, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs (two coloured & two white background passport photograph), visa out in 2 to 3 months, no interview, just submission.

BAHAMAS: GET THREE (3) MONTHS VISA TO BAHAMAS WITH IN TWO (2) MONTHS OF PROCESSING FOR JUST 1.1m per person DEPOSIT IS 600k.Requirements are; International passport, Passport photograph white background

Turkey: Turkey non appearance 1, 2, 3months Visa available for 1,550,000, deposit of 800k. International passport and processing takes 2 OR 3 months. Requirements: International passport, 2 passport photography, one with white background and the second one taking on suits with Blue background.

QATAR: 1,050,000m naira for 3 months tourist Evisa, deposit 450,000, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs of two coloured & two white backgrounds, processing is within 7 working days.

TRAVEL ABROAD TO GIBRALTAR FOR TOURISM/WORK (OUR CONTACT IN GIBRALTER WOULD HELP YOU GET A NON – WORKING VISA JOB, AND HELP WITH FUTURE CONVERSION OF YOUR TOURIST VISA TO A WORK VISA. NOTE, IT IS A TOURIST E - VISA YOU ARE GETTING), (Presently Open to international Travelers Despite Pandemic, 0 deaths recorded)

GIBRALTAR:

GIBRALTAR: 90 days tourist E - visa, 1,150,000 million Nigerian Naira, deposit 550,000 naira, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs/MUST be taken with corporate outfit (two coloured & two white background passport photograph), visa out between two to three months. No medicals, Non – Appearance. Serious Clients only, 100% Guaranteed.

Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory, close to United Kingdom. Located at the bottom of Spain on the narrow gap between Europe and Africa. It has a population of just 32,000 people; but it has huge strategic Importance.

Official Language is English, Currency is Gibraltar pound.1Gibraltar pound is 1.30United States Dollar, 1 Gibraltar pound is N504.60 Nigerian Naira. We have a Gibraltar country rep that will help you settle in, get a non working visa job, & aid in processing a work visa.

Read up about the beauty of this great nation on: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar

WORK VISAS WITH NO INSTANT EMPLOYMENT OR FLIGHT TICKET IN TOTAL PACKAGE

Slovakia, Estonia, Hungry or Poland

Type of visa: Work permit
Slovakia, Estonia, Hungry and Poland
Duration of visa:  1year
Processing fee: 2.9m for
Deposit is 800k each
Requirements: international passport, 2 colored and 2 white background photograph
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by BigBashiru: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:
God is Great: Man survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady who stood by him. What God cannot do does not exist.

she only stood by him because it's convenient 4 her
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Testimony1988(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yes o.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Testimony1988(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nackzy:
Amazing lady may God bless this lady
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by SarutobiEky(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
MrPresent:
Happy for him.

This the second time I am seeing something like this. We have also treated a man diagnosed with Chronic Colon Cancer. He looked like this man in the first pic but as God will have it, he got healed after treatment. No Surgery Required. And it was Natural Therapy that worked for him and he didn't spend up to a million Naira atall. The man is now so fat and fresh. God is great.

Stories like this make me believe that truly when JESUS says Yes to your situation, Nobody whatsoever. Not even the devil, CAN SAY NO.

Most people will always doubt but it's only those who witness such in the lives of patients that can really glorify the name of the Lord.

God is Great.
do you have contact with the man who did it without surgery pls?
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by dingbang(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
MrPresent:
Happy for him.

This the second time I am seeing something like this. We have also treated a man diagnosed with Chronic Colon Cancer. He looked like this man in the first pic but as God will have it, he got healed after treatment. No Surgery Required. And it was Natural Therapy that worked for him and he didn't spend up to a million Naira atall. The man is now so fat and fresh. God is great.

Stories like this make me believe that truly when JESUS says Yes to your situation, Nobody whatsoever. Not even the devil, CAN SAY NO.

Most people will always doubt but it's only those who witness such in the lives of patients that can really glorify the name of the Lord.

God is Great.
what was the natural therapy used?
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by efighter: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

She's a rare gem. She should be celebrated

Unlike Danielle who left me because I cheated on her with just 2 of her friends. Imagine that... She'd have waited a little while, I had an eye on her elder sister too.

I pray I find true love too

I don't know why you guys are doing things wrongly nowadays. Our grandfathers were never caught until their burial day when unknown different women will come with several children who are carbon copies of our grandfathers.

You guys should up your game, or go and learn from experienced adulterers how they have been keeping it secret till death.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by fidel2(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Her name is Kuburat ajagun..... She was my assistant social prefect way back in Liberty comprehensive college Jos . .......... How did u get dis picture??

3 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by bayogbite(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
dubaino:

indeed sickness is a bad thing,see transformation!
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by sureinfo: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nackzy:
Amazing lady may God bless this lady
may God over bless her sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olunmercy56:
What will be will be. True love is very rare. I pray I found one
try me out, u won't regret it
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by MufasaLion: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I am a man, if my wife is kidnapped, I would not pay ransome to release her, I can get another wife or child. that is what I used to say until it really happened to me.

Going through suffering with somebody is not easy.

I can stand by you in any condition, so long as you are not at fault or the director of your downfall.

For example I would never help an extravagant friend out, no matter what, it's a man-made problem.

Your spouse was kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by MufasaLion: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
fidel2:
Her name is Kuburat ajagun..... She was my assistant social prefect way back in Liberty comprehensive college Jos . .......... How did u get dis picture??

Nobody is interested in your history with the lady. And the question you asked is not reasonable!
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by fidel2(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nobody is interested in your history with the lady. And the question you asked is not reasonable!

U must be high on some cheap weed ...... Get ur rusted, malocclusion teeth off my page.
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by MufasaLion: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
successsurvivor:
TRAVEL ABROAD: WE HAVE WORK, RESIDENT, TOURIST AND STUDY VISAS (kindly go through the entire list).

DIVAS AND DIVOS TRAVEL AND TOURS.

LOCATED IN HOPE ESTATE OKOTA AGO PALACE WAY LAGOS, NIGERIA. PHONE/WHATSAPP (+2349053018826 (Whatsapp) , 07087656675 (For calls)

FEELANCE MARKETERS NEEDED: PAYMENT LUCRATIVE (50,000 NAIRA FOR EACH SALE MADE, YOU CAN MARKET ONLINE OR OFF LINE).

(PRICES ARE ALL IN NIGERIAN NAIRA)

TOURIST VISAS

SOUTH AFRICA: 1, 2 or 3 months, tourist visa, 600,000, deposit 400,000, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs (two coloured & two white background passport photograph), 1 to 2 months for releasal.

DUBIA: 800k for 1, 2 or 3 months tourist visa, deposit 500,000, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs of two coloured & two white backgrounds, within one month to be issued. 2 weeks visa is 400,000, deposit 250,000, comes out within a week.

KENYA: 1, 2, or 3 months tourist Visa Available for 500,000, deposit 350,000. Requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs (two coloured & two white background passport photographs). It comes out in 1or 2 months.

MACEDONIA: GET THREE (3) MONTHS TOURIST VISA TO MACEDONIA WITHIN (cool WEEKS FOR JUST 1.2m. Deposit 550,000. Requirements are; YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, ONE (1) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH (WHITE BACKGROUND.

SCHENGEN VISA: Either one or three months visa 2m. Tourist visa, deposit 800k, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs (two coloured & two white background passport photograph), visa out in 2 to 3 months, no interview, just submission.

BAHAMAS: GET THREE (3) MONTHS VISA TO BAHAMAS WITH IN TWO (2) MONTHS OF PROCESSING FOR JUST 1.1m per person DEPOSIT IS 600k.Requirements are; International passport, Passport photograph white background

Turkey: Turkey non appearance 1, 2, 3months Visa available for 1,550,000, deposit of 800k. International passport and processing takes 2 OR 3 months. Requirements: International passport, 2 passport photography, one with white background and the second one taking on suits with Blue background.

QATAR: 1,050,000m naira for 3 months tourist Evisa, deposit 450,000, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs of two coloured & two white backgrounds, processing is within 7 working days.

TRAVEL ABROAD TO GIBRALTAR FOR TOURISM/WORK (OUR CONTACT IN GIBRALTER WOULD HELP YOU GET A NON – WORKING VISA JOB, AND HELP WITH FUTURE CONVERSION OF YOUR TOURIST VISA TO A WORK VISA. NOTE, IT IS A TOURIST E - VISA YOU ARE GETTING), (Presently Open to international Travelers Despite Pandemic, 0 deaths recorded)

GIBRALTAR:

GIBRALTAR: 90 days tourist E - visa, 1,150,000 million Nigerian Naira, deposit 550,000 naira, requirements are international passport, 4 passport photographs/MUST be taken with corporate outfit (two coloured & two white background passport photograph), visa out between two to three months. No medicals, Non – Appearance. Serious Clients only, 100% Guaranteed.

Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory, close to United Kingdom. Located at the bottom of Spain on the narrow gap between Europe and Africa. It has a population of just 32,000 people; but it has huge strategic Importance.

Official Language is English, Currency is Gibraltar pound.1Gibraltar pound is 1.30United States Dollar, 1 Gibraltar pound is N504.60 Nigerian Naira. We have a Gibraltar country rep that will help you settle in, get a non working visa job, & aid in processing a work visa.

Read up about the beauty of this great nation on: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar

WORK VISAS WITH NO INSTANT EMPLOYMENT OR FLIGHT TICKET IN TOTAL PACKAGE

Slovakia, Estonia, Hungry or Poland

Type of visa: Work permit
Slovakia, Estonia, Hungry and Poland
Duration of visa:  1year
Processing fee: 2.9m for
Deposit is 800k each
Requirements: international passport, 2 colored and 2 white background photograph

Someone that couldn't relocate his family is here writing thesis on how to relocate people. I doubt if you have even been outside the shores of the country before.

2 Likes

Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by MufasaLion: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
fidel2:

U must be high on some cheap weed ...... Get ur rusted, malocclusion teeth off my page.

Are you stupid? You either get off this thread, or shut up!
Re: Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him by MufasaLion: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
3plec1:

That's sad. Sorry, man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.