Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] (3188 Views)

Another Side Chick Of Dangote Emerges, Leaks Video Of Them In Hotel [watch] / Yahoo Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed In Thailand (photos) / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Hoodguy: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Man caught red-handed in bed with his daughter in a hotel in Sapele Delta State.

The incident, which occurred at a guest house behind Zenith Bank, Okirighwre Sapele was reported by Sapele OGHENEK, a popular Facebook page.

The man was seen in the video pleading not to be captured in the ongoing recording; even physically making to interrupt the process at one point.

see full post below �

https://swaghood.com.ng/drama-as-man-caught-red-handed-in-bed-with-his-daughter-in-a-hotel-watch-video/

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Ever8090: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
His own daughter Kwa!!?...
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Stomoney(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nothing new again cool. Associations of endtime Fathers undecided
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Okiemute101: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is the one we know... Every Girl child must avoid inappropriate dressing at home & Mothers have a big role to play. When they will allow their children wear rubbish seductive clothes at home.

what a shame to the family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okiemute101:
This is the one we know... Every Girl child must avoid inappropriate dressing at home & Mothers have a big role to play. When they will allow their children wear rubbish seductive clothes at home.

You must be a pervert for this statement, you mean your daughter can turn you on if she dresses provocatively hian.

8 Likes

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by MikePhilly(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Omo, for the same Nigeria wey some dey celebrate God ordained progress, others dey sinfully yarmsh dem pikin

https://www.nairaland.com/6860939/how-ckays-groovy-assurance-love

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by CandyOps(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
You must be a pervert for this statement, you mean your daughter can turn you on if she dresses provocatively hian.

Why do una de like think like this?? So if he suggests that daughters should not dress provocatively that makes him a pervert?

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Okiemute101: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:

u are free 2 misquote me but i pity ur child if u are not cautious. Provative dressing never & will never turn me on. I said what i said because there are many fathers like dis man out there who cant control themselves when they see certain body areas of a girl. They dey plenty. Even some wil end up raping them becos of their bad thoughts. May GOD help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Okiemute101: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
CandyOps:

Why do una de like think like this?? So if he suggests that daughters should not dress provocatively that makes him a pervert?

i tire o.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Vision4God: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Show of shame
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by DemMannaScam: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dont be silly
A pervert father will still defile his daughter even if she wears hijab & abaya 24/7

Okiemute101:

u are free 2 misquote me but i pity ur child if u are not cautious. Provative dressing never & will never turn me on. I said what i said because there are many fathers like dis man out there who cant control themselves when they see certain body areas of a girl. They dey plenty. Even some wil end up raping them becos of their bad thoughts. May GOD help us all.
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Okiemute101:

[img]https://c./_QxRQh9jaCEAAAAC/speak-of-the-devil-speaking-of.gif[/img]
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by dammypat(f): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2021
The world has gone greatly crazy cry
How do we explain the mystery behind a man’s sexual desire for the seed that came out of his own body
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Kiasa: 1:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Okiemute101:

Shut the hell up and stop putting the blame on others. That filthy, dirty, savage is the blame for all of this, even if she stood in front of him naked there shouldn't be any sexual reaction from him if he was a normal human being.

Your logic is the same as putting the blame on a woman for being raped.

Your logic also tells me what you would do to your own daughter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by femi4: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2021
dammypat:
The world has gone greatly crazy cry
How do we explain the mystery behind a man’s sexual desire for the seed that came out of his own body
He's probably not the father ....hence the attraction
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by padi94(m): 5:45am On Nov 22, 2021
The evil that men do will surprise the devil....
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Okiemute101: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Kiasa:

Shut the hell up and stop putting the blame on others. That filthy, dirty, savage is the blame for all of this, even if she stood in front of him naked there shouldn't be any sexual reaction from him if he was a normal human being.

Your logic is the same as putting the blame on a woman for being raped.

Your logic also tells me what you would do to your own daughter.

hahahahaha... Aswear u don't have sense at all. Hear urself. U think everyone is normal. I spoke base on a story of a man who confessed dis act 2 his wife last yr. u are also correct 2 say the man is not normal. Take a chill pill next time ok. I only mentioned one of the factors & u have mentioned another one too by saying he is not normal. So Dont be stupid 2 insult & misundertand me here. Something must happen b4 such act is carried. Use ur logic sense well

1 Like

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Okiemute101: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
DemMannaScam:
Dont be silly
A pervert father will still defile his daughter even if she wears hijab & abaya 24/7

i will agree with u. Its a totally senseless act. Men who do dis are not human.
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by freshkpomo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Which kind news be this? For hotel room?

Please how can I unsee this?

SPITS on the man's face
Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by Farfalla(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Okiemute101:

A man is sleeping with his daughter and all you can think of is that he's probably a victim of her indecent dressing? And you even have the audacity to drag her mother into this as the irresponsible parent?

So your daughter dresses indecently and the next thing na to book hotel room?

Some of you males need to check yourselves into a mental asylum walahi.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Man Caught Red-handed In Bed With His Daughter In A Hotel [watch Video] by 1Sharon(f): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2021
freshkpomo:
Which kind news be this? For hotel room?

Please how can I unsee this?

SPITS on the man's face

It could be bloggers at work again. She may not be his daughter.

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Arrive The Street Of Ghana To Wait For Burna Boy Arrival In Ghana / I Cant Beliv Dis, D Music Legend Is Dead / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.