Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hole In The Teeth, Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hole In The Teeth, Help (452 Views)

Replacement Of The Teeth, Please Help / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hole In The Teeth, Help by lastchild: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
it started about 10 years ago, I've removed 3 teeth from my mouth , i have this particular one with hole, i fill it anytime the filling fell off, it has fallen off again about 3 days ago, and i don't have money to go and refill. It started paining me yesterday, today it grew worst. the pain kill capsule I've been taken seems not working anymore.

What do I do to subside the pain till i raise the money to fill it again
Re: Hole In The Teeth, Help by Hashabiah: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bros you will have to endure or have it extracted. I would have suggested RCT (Root Canal Therapy) to save the tooth but as you don't have the money, you will have to endure with the pain . Sorry
Re: Hole In The Teeth, Help by lastchild: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros you will have to endure or have it extracted. I would have suggested RCT (Root Canal Therapy) to save the tooth but as you don't have the money, you will have to endure with the pain . Sorry
Thanks
plz what is this "root canal therapy" and how much does it cost?
Re: Hole In The Teeth, Help by Hashabiah: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
lastchild:
Thanks
plz what is this "root canal therapy" and how much does it cost?
RCT can be quite expensive, and the price depends on location and hospital you visit. But I would suggest you see your dentist first so he can evaluate the depth of the cavity and know whether RCT is needed.
Re: Hole In The Teeth, Help by lastchild: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
RCT can be quite expensive, and the price depends on location and hospital you visit. But I would suggest you see your dentist first so he can evaluate the depth of the cavity and know whether RCT is needed.
And am asking what this root canal is, is it replacement of teeth that doctor once told me or what?

Thanks
Re: Hole In The Teeth, Help by Hashabiah: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
lastchild:
And am asking what this root canal is, is it replacement of teeth that doctor once told me or what?

Thanks
No. Look, RCT is a dental procedure that is used to save a tooth that is badly decayed . It mostly involves removing the nerve and the pulp of the tooth and cleaning it to prevent abscess. In layman's terms is meant to give you relief from the constant pains you are experiencing from enlarged cavities. But try and read more on the subject

1 Like

Re: Hole In The Teeth, Help by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
No. Look, RCT is a dental procedure that is used to save a tooth that is badly decayed . It mostly involves removing the nerve and the pulp of the tooth and cleaning it to prevent abscess. In layman's terms is meant to give you relief from the constant pains you are experiencing from enlarged cavities. But try and read more on the subject
I have the same issue which makes it difficult for me to chew at the left side which is affected
Re: Hole In The Teeth, Help by Hashabiah: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
I have the same issue which makes it difficult for me to chew at the left side which is affected
You may have cavities , but try and see your dentist.

(1) (Reply)

Can Strenuous Exercise Cause Stroke / How Do You Know If A Female Has HIV SYMPTOMS? / Reactions As A Pretty 150 Years Old Woman Was Discovered In Nigeria { Photo }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.