Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ (39762 Views)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Praktikals(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2021
angry
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Fiscus105(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Unibener:
He is not yet a criminal, the court has not convicted him yet.

And for those who are in detention but not yet convicted?
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Richandsimple: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
All these investigative journalists that don't know what to investigate.
He is not yet a condemned criminal,what difference wld it make if he sleeps in a cell?
Wy not go and investigate ur colleague who is blackmailing pple up & dwn?

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by spinojay(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Money stops nonsense
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by snoopz: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2021
That is how it's all these so called senior citizens in Nigeria no dey suffer like the common man
Se rashid maina entering the prison Hilux pickup with ac and the rest of the prison officers sitting at the back.

.so it's not new
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Kingpele(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2021
He is innocent until proved guilty
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Egbetayo(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
I am beginning to suspect that some people want to ensure that this guy is brought down. Incarceration in whatever form is inconvenient on its own. Let the police complete their investigation in quick time .
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Munamu: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://fij.ng/article/rahmon-adedoyin-enjoys-vip-treatment-in-detention-sleeps-in-special-quarters/

He is a suspect,not a convict. Under normal circumstances,a detention facility should be a home away from home.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by TheMostComplex1: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
I don't know why West Coast like ritual more than anything

Only #165k it's very small nau they government should increase it so that Nigerians will work harder
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Richy4(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
The Family should just accept the settlement, this is not this man first kill and it wouldn't be his last
Honestly, this opinion should be hidden by the moderators Haba!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Tokskob2008: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
The Family should just accept the settlement, this is not this man first kill and it wouldn't be his last
Damn!!! I wish there was a dislike button.
They should accept settlement and the man should be freed right?

I hope you will also feel these way if it happened to someone dear to you

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by segunelijah01: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
The LORD is the Judge, check my signature.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Lemmy123(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Instead of being given watery and half done beans... This life no balance
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Agricmoney(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
ok o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by ipobarecriminals: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2021
sad they will.Same was they are trying to do with chidinma that killed the TV CEO..If the culprit is a common man now,they for don hang him upside down and use iron press his bum
daddytime:
Let's hope they don't sweep this case under the rug.

Justice needs be served.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by skj1377(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Like his left hand has been ritualised
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by udemzyudex(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
He is under investigation not yet convicted of any crime

Na so police dey do to others?
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Don't worry since it won't be his last, your relation will be among the people he will kill.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Ucheamani(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Last month I slept in one new hotel in Shomolu, around 2am, the hotel manager opened my door with the master key only to see me awake and pressing my phone. She jejely locked the door and moved out. I was so scared that I couldn't sleep till I checked out around 6am. On my way out I wanted to ask her what she wanted in my room at that time of the night but she was no where to be found. I left and never came back.

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by AfonjaConehead: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm these people!!! These YrbMzlm people and coneheaded structures,it's very easy for them to mine a head for rituals.... dangerous people
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by treatise: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
LibertyRep:
What is hidden to men is clear before God.
Whatever judgements given on this earth shall rejudged in the hereafter.

The Hotel is tainted for ever. No one will want to pay his hard earned money to lodge in a hotel tainted as a ritualists den.

The do say some hotels are home away from home, what then do we call this? Gateway to death?

The family of the slain man deserves judgement.

there was another hotel sometime ago wherein hidden cameras were installed ; some hotels are traps. May Jehovah save his children.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Herbephe1(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

what if you're one of the victims, would you be happy if your relatives collect money in replacement of your life??

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Toluwanise247(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Human being how do you know
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by mazizitonene(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
yea, and hopefully he kills you next...... waste of a human
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Toluwanise247(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
udemzyudex:

Don't worry since it won't be his last, your relation will be among the people he will kill.
Bro or sister don't talk like that , we all know what's going on in this country.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by adonainana: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
He is under investigation not yet convicted of any crime

so all the other people sleeping in detention and even in prison sef if police detention is too full, they are not under investigation
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by adonainana: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
But come to think of it all

Why do people believe so much in money rituals in this nigeria and why do they kill people to do it

Man u bought Maguire for £80m, nobody died

Solkjear was sacked and given £7.5 nobody was used as sacrifice

For nigeria, someone would do money rituals kill loads of people and if you convert his net worth it wont reach £1 million

So why kill people in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by azikiweironsi(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

What are you saying ? Family should just accept the settlement because it isn't his first time and would not be the last. shocked shocked You sure know this man very well and you might be one his cronies.
What would have been your reaction if the victim was your husband, brother, cousin or uncle ?
Haba!!! Why are we like this? He should just be left the hook and continue his killings of innocent souls for his own selfish ambition.
Nigerians where is our conscience ?

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by timefarm(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
If this is sarcasm to you, something is wrong with you then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Women Call Out EFCC For Arresting Yahoo Boys / Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife / Throwback Photo Of A 'Dick Thief' Being Beaten By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.