Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ (39723 Views)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by CSTRR: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2021
In other countries like the US or UK, the FBI or Scotland Yard actively look for high profile cases like this to shine and show that nobody is above justice.

They will drag him eh, you will nearly pity him.

In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. The rich buys justice, while the poor suffers.

Anyway, God is the eternal Judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by mastermaestro(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Ucheamani:
Last month I slept in one new hotel in Shomolu, around 2am, the hotel manager opened my door with the master key only to see me awake and pressing my phone. She jejely locked the door and moved out. I was so scared that I couldn't sleep till I checked out around 6am. On my way out I wanted to ask her what she wanted in my room at that time of the night but she was no where to be found. I left and never came back.

Are you kidding me right now? shocked What on earth could she be looking for in your room in the dead of the night? One really has to be vigilant and avoid random hotels.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by CSTRR: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by cpu2006(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
The Family should just accept the settlement, this is not this man first kill and it wouldn't be his last

heeeeee!
family should accept Settlement?
this your thinking get as he be cry
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by teejet: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
The Family should just accept the settlement, this is not this man first kill and it wouldn't be his last

Am I seeing right?
This crap coming from a lady?
That the family should accept settlement because it is not the first and definitely not the last?

We've definitely lost it in this country!
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Blitz888(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

The problem with your comment is not the connotative importance of the message but that you're a sympathizer and an enabler of a typical man's inhumanity to Man.

I pray you get this kind of consolatory message in your day of adversity.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by boolet: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Hahahaha. Are you serious? Are you saying if you are his next victim, your people should just collect shut up money? After typing, you should read what you type at least 3 times before hitting 'submit'. You got a brain, use it to its full capacity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Rebuke: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

So, the family should accept settlement and let the man continue his ritual killings? Gosh!

I don't know what to tell yhu but I am ashamed of being in the same country with someone who reasons and talks like yhu. What a shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Muzikluva(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2021
ivolt:
I don't understand the obsession with monitoring the experience of detained suspects
and raising alarm if they are not being treated like a condemned.

It’s not an obsession!!! Someone was accused of murder yet he is given special treatment because he is rich. This is way too rampant in the Nigerian judicial system. As long as you are rich, your prison would be like you rented a “temporary new bungalow”. The law shouldn’t be a “respecter of wealth”.

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Annie001: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
May your family be his next victim.
So you can have a share of the settlement
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by udemzyudex(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Toluwanise247:

Bro or sister don't talk like that , we all know what's going on in this country.

LOL.. Some people don't really know how it feels until it happens to them even those who will sympathise with you saying I know how it feels don't really know.

Na scam.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by nannanie10: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Op, he is being treated the way you would love to be treated if you were to be under investigation.

For crying out loud, he still an accused. He is not yet convicted.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by adonainana: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
nannanie10:
Op, he is being treated the way you would love to be treated if you were to be under investigation.

For crying out loud, he still an accused. He is not yet convicted.

So all the other accused languishing inside normal police cell those ones offend God abi or they are innocent until proven guilty doesn’t apply to them
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by ejimatic: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://fij.ng/article/rahmon-adedoyin-enjoys-vip-treatment-in-detention-sleeps-in-special-quarters/
. The case should be transferred to the Force Headquarters in Abuja for justice and impartiality.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Fourwinds: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

You are big goat-headed

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by chloride6: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2021
He hasn't been convicted na?
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Missonas(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
He is under investigation not yet convicted of any crime

Then he should sleep where other detainees are sleeping until they are found not guilty or conditioned with bail and not some place different. What is wrong with you please giving excuses for nonsense
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by Missonas(f): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2021
chloride6:
He hasn't been convicted na?

All the people not convicted are living in separate quarters too right?
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by FarahAideed: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

What settlement
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by FarahAideed: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Subsequently, relatives of the deceased accused Adedoyin of sending one of his lawyers to them for peaceful resolution of the case.

Just imagine vthe audacity
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by eldoradoxx: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2021
This one is very easy nah. Court and priosns officials collect money and allow people sent to prison detention maybe for contempt or whose bail was revoked by court pending their trial go home and reappear in court pretending as If they came from prisons. Infact some judicial officers are very much involved,let alone the police. I have witnessed it happen. Corruption is a way of life in Nigeria.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2021
We believe he is innocent until pronounced guilty. A detention cell is different from a prison cell. Evidence against him so far doesn’t warrant him going to a maximum facility.
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by clothingonline(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2021
I need full gist of this story

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by bBadass01(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
Why not wish it happens to your family and then accept settlement?
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by tiger28: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2021
LibertyRep:
What is hidden to men is clear before God.
Whatever judgements given on this earth shall rejudged in the hereafter.

The Hotel is tainted for ever. No one will want to pay his hard earned money to lodge in a hotel tainted as a ritualists den.

The do say some hotels are home away from home, what then do we call this? Gateway to death?

The family of the slain man deserves judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psfJs7oLw0
Frontpage plsss
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by tiger28: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
He is under investigation not yet convicted of any crime
Idiot!!!!! And so Will they give a regular person a VIP room
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by tiger28: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is just so sad to read.
I personally hope this young man gets justice.
What a country!
cry cry cry

And here is a man that contested to be Oni of Ife with the Incumbent!!!

Wickedness in high places.
Kudos to the IPO, CP and all other police officers involved in this case.
They did a very good job and I hope all the 7 killers arrested including the owner of the hotel, who is also the founder of Oduduwa University.
(And this is just one of many of such cases!
Rituals in this 21st century?
May God continue to protect his children. )

A young man who is the bread winner of his family life just wasted like that.
A man who struggled to become a chartered accountant despite his parents being peasant farmers!
He paid #37,000 for 2 nights, and you still ended up killing butchering him like a goat!!
What a cruel world we live in!!!!!!!
Sad cry cry cry

So arresting him is nonsense to you abi?
Get sense and know when to use a quote so you won't sound slow online!

Just pray it is not one of your family members this cruel death happened to, and be more happy it is not your dad!
I don't know how much settlement will bring the dead man and others before him back to life.
The way some of you type nonsense on this forum with so much confidence sha.
Shame on you.
Nairaland.com is not as faceless as you all think.
But make una continue, some of us still dey here to talk sense to una.
God bless for being role models in issue like this.
Dem MANNA da truth in da building.
May God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I read the comments here and I JUST SHIVER!!!!!NIGERIANS HAVE BECOME SOOOOO INSENSITIVE!!!! Imagine one fool saying "the family should just collect the money!!!
Scary!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by pussymonger1: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2021
NIGGA THANKS FOR THE INFORMATIONS IN THE PICTURE . MAKE ADEDOYIN PAY THE DEBT WITH HIS ILLED GOTTEN MONEY FROM THE RITUAL HE USED ADEGOKE FOR . NO CAP RITUAL IS NOT THE WAY ITS JUST A STEP TO AVERT POVERTY FOR A WHILE . I HEARD HE IS THE DANGOTE OF IFE ..NO FUGACCI
emmanuelbrown26:
I don't know why West Coast like ritual more than anything

1 Like

Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by factwriter(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

ACCEPT THE SETTLEMENT?

For God's sake we are talking about murder!
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by ObiOfOnitcha: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2021
tiger28:
Idiot!!!!! And so Will they give a regular person a VIP room
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J you haven't taken action on person after I reported him for insult, hope when I retaliate you wouldn't be bias
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by GoldenSpec: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm! Power of money in a lawless country undecided
I only pity the innocent soul cry
Re: Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ by prophetfire: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:
. Before now, you are one of those I used to take serious in this forum. So you could easily trade away the life of your relatives for money. Even if they don't get justice from the legal system, but their dignity as a family should remain intact. Collect money to hush your relative's killing? EVEN BUHARI WOULDN'T AGREE TO DO SUCH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Two Men Raped By 7 Women In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.