Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How I Finally Fvcked My English Teacher After Fantasizing For A Long Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Finally Fvcked My English Teacher After Fantasizing For A Long Time (1261 Views)

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Finally Fvcked My English Teacher After Fantasizing For A Long Time by LoveEtRomance12: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hi, guys! First I will tell you about myself. I am Rash, doing engineering right now. This is the story about my hot English teacher and how I fv-cked her. Her name is Mabel.

I was in 11 grade and 18years at the time, She had just joined our school at that time and used to teach English to 7 and 8 grades students. She was s3-xy as hell. She was fair and also slim. She was about 5’9″ tall. She had big b0-0bs. I first saw her when I was studying in the library. She had worn a blue gown. Her blouse was short and she had worn low waist gown. As a result, much waist was shown. She had a very s3-xy hip with curves. As she walked into the library, and due to the fans in the library, her navel got exposed. It was very big and deep. It was hot. I was staring at her navel. It gave me a hard on. She didn’t care to cover her navel.She did some work and started to go out of the library. Again her navel was exposed and I was staring at it. But this time she caught me seeing her, so I suddenly looked elsewhere. But she gave me a smile and went out. So I thought that she was also kind of naughty women.

She used to wear short dresses to school and expose her waist and back. I used to mastv-rbate at home thinking about her.

At times I used to walk by her in the corridor and get a sight of her navel. It was very deep!

At that time I didn’t know her name or any other details. So I tried to search her on FB. I looked up at my school’s page on FB. Luckily I got a picture of her in which she was tagged.

So, I got to know her name – Mabel and that she used to teach English. I was really poor in English. My parents forced me to join tuition for English but I refused. Now I had a great chance. I could ask Mabel to give me lesson in English, but I didn’t have the courage to talk to her.

But one day, I gathered courage and stopped her in the corridor. She had worn a low waist green dress and her navel was poking out. I couldn’t resist. She gave me a naughty smile. I think she remembered me staring at her navel. But politely I asked her –

Me – Mam I heard that you teach English to the lower classes.

Mabel – Yes! So?

Me- Mam! Actually, I am very poor in English. I need some lesson for it. Do you offer any lesson?

Mabel- No. I don’t.

Me- So what can I do to improve it?

Mabel- I can teach you on Mondays after the school is over if you could stay in school.

Me – Sure. Mam, I could!

Mabel- Ok. So you can come to the staff room after the school is over on Mondays.

I was very happy. I informed my parents about it and they agreed. Now, I was waiting for Monday to come.

Monday came. After the school got over, I went to the staff room. There she was sitting on the chair, doing her work. What a milky waist! I could see her as well with curves!

She was very engrossed in her work and didn’t notice me. So I walked to her and touched her back. So hot! So milky. She looked towards me and greeted with a smile. I sat beside her. I started asking her doubts. But then I saw something. I saw her cle-@vage. Her b0-0bs had popped out. wow! It was so hot. My d!-ckk was becoming rock hard. I tried to cover it with the book. She then gave me a smile. I thought she saw my d!-ckk grow hard. I was nervous…
Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/how-finally-i-fvcked-my-english-teacher-after-fantasizing-for-a-long-time/21/11/2021/
[b][/b]
Re: How I Finally Fvcked My English Teacher After Fantasizing For A Long Time by Bigredmachine: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
All these long story because of ... Coitus... Chei if I read how u finally do am, I go get alert for my phone...
Re: How I Finally Fvcked My English Teacher After Fantasizing For A Long Time by olar2g(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Guy ur mate dey make moni, na f*ck dey talk

(1) (Reply)

Anal Rape Video:how To Avoid Rape / Police Officer Lost Beautiful Fiancée To Accident Few Days To Wedding (pics) / Man Secretly Recorded F!nger!ng His Girlfriend In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.