Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (27601 Views)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Sagir Mai Iyali Petitions Screening Committee, Seeks Disqualification Of Tinubu / Ahmad Sagir, Governor Inuwa's Supporter Dies After Falling Off Car In Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Kinzo0917(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
He is d lion of d tribe of Igboland. At d mention of his name d zoo police, army, navy,air force, politicians and Northerners trembles just as they did at d mention of Ojukwu name that time. He is d most popular, trending man in d whole world wide. More popular, influenctial, respected, obeyed more than d lifeless vegetable, northerners, yellowbas, igbos and every other person in d cow,_ntri. So sad that Nigeria has gone to d dogs but..........
There was a country.......
. You are using Bible recitation/quote Reverend to God to equate a mere mortal like Nnamdi kalu. May God have mercy on you. The only lion of the tribe of the Igbos, be it south East or Biafra land is God. Every other one is a counterfeit
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by TheGreatOne90: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2021
skybeauty:

He said it many times, with a tone of certainty as if he has already seen it happen. That man is something else, if he is not a prophet, then he must be a genius.
He might not be a prophet, but he seems to be very smart

1 Like

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2021
God doesn't sleep...and all these miscreants that support terrorist will definitely have the blood of the Dead on their heads and their children.
So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by davidque: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2021
These are the people Gumi is fighting for....may his soul RIP
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Kinzo0917(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
I know he must be one of those people that said that fight against boko haram is a fight against North and also that there is anything like repentant boko haram, Bandits.
As a stakeholder he has received his own share of d product they manufactured in d North against Jonathan's govt.
He died in active service in d hands of his dearly beloved brothers... Amu not putting mouth in Northern agenda, issue.
. THE THING IS THAT MOST NORTHERNERS SUPPORT THIS BANDITS BE IT BOKO HARAM AND KILLER HEADSMEN. THEY FEEL MAJORITY OF THOSE KILLED ARE CHRISTIANS. BUT SEE HOW GOD IS TURNING THE TIDE. IS GOD NOT WONDERFUL? I AM IN ABUJA AND I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by TheGreatOne90: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-zamfara-governorship-aspirant-gunned-down-by-bandits

I am sure nnamdi kanu sneaked out from dss detention, to kill this man.

It will get to you all, supporting and wishing others genocide, for just asking for self determination. Chukwu anaghi ehi ura
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Kinzo0917(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Atiwaye:
Okay na it's a product that everyone must buy whether you like it or not
. I AM NOT AMONG O.MAYBE IS ONLY YOU THAT WILL BUY THE PRODUCT. PSALMS 91 IS OUR PORTION. WE ARE CARRYING GOD MANDATE OF PROTECTION
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by TheGreatOne90: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. THE THING IS THAT MOST NORTHERNERS SUPPORT THIS BANDITS BE IT BOKO HARAM AND KILLER HEADSMEN. THEY FEEL MAJORITY OF THOSE KILLED ARE CHRISTIANS. BUT SEE HOW GOD IS TURNING THE TIDE. IS GOD NOT WONDERFUL? I AM IN ABUJA AND I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING
He is a wonderful God. Chukwu na nuru ndi ya ogwu.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by osazsky(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
Bandits that kill are not terrorist...Its IPOB that wants a referendum that are terrorist.

If this happened in the SE automatically the useless Southwastee crew of miscreants and their BMC mentors will be baying like sheep going for the slaughter house.

God doesn't sleep...and all these miscreants that tactically support terrorist will definitely have the blood of the Dead on their heads and their children.

R.I.P....
sure..unlike ipob they dont have a leader...do u know wat it means for a leader to organise the killing of innocent polcemen.burn thier vehicles and stations .rape girls .behead native doc..whan bandicts have a recognized leader we will now call them Terrorists like ipob
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by TheGreatOne90: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2021
osazsky:
sure..unlike ipob they dont have a leader...do u know wat it means for a leader to organise the killing of innocent polcemen.burn thier vehicles and stations .rape girls .behead native doc..whan bandicts have a recognized leader we will now call them Terrorists like ipob
Absolutely, as long as you don't abandon your poor parents to there fate, in your bandit terrorist infested village
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by osazsky(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

Absolutely, as long as you don't abandon your poor parents to there fate, in your bandit terrorist infested village
the thruth always sound bitter to the ears..bandict dont have a leader like kannu like osama bin laddin..u need to learn what terrorism is..stop talking with emotions
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by osazsky(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
He is d lion of d tribe of Igboland. At d mention of his name d zoo police, army, navy,air force, politicians and Northerners trembles just as they did at d mention of Ojukwu name that time. He is d most popular, trending man in d whole world wide. More popular, influenctial, respected, obeyed more than d lifeless vegetable, northerners, yellowbas, igbos and every other person in d cow,_ntri. So sad that Nigeria has gone to d dogs but.......... funny man..u guys want to fight police navy army dss of a soveign state lead bu kannu..if them call una terrorists and treasonist una go dey vex say y dem nor still call bandicts terrorist and those once nor get leader just gangs
There was a country.......
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
Bandits that kill are not terrorist...Its IPOB that wants a referendum that are terrorist.

If this happened in the SE automatically the useless Southwastee crew of miscreants and their BMC mentors will be baying like sheep going for the slaughter house.

God doesn't sleep...and all these miscreants that tactically support terrorist will definitely have the blood of the Dead on their heads and their children.

R.I.P....
Animal kingdom is far more better than Nigeria! Those that supported them against certain region will surely get the dose of their evil in due time! . God bless ipob through Mazi Kanu for their education/ enlightenment which opened the eyes of many.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by isaiahethan: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

R.I.P....
Amen
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Moneyboyz: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2021
What you sow you reap.

An adage said "kekere lati n peka iroko, to o ba dagba tan a ma gbebo lowo eni"

Meaning "We cut down an iroko tree when it's still small, if allowed to grow it will take sacrifices from you".
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2021
sad This carnage is getting to everybody in the North,both the masses and the elite.
Odichamma.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by IJOBA11: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2021
helinues:
Toh
MALLAM MONOGAMY IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by kkonyeji(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2021
meolaniyi:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet.
Everything this man has said is happening with precision before our eyes.

" They will bring their army to Biafra land while the terrorist take over their land. When we are done with them, they will not have a place to run back to."

I fear this man.

May Elohim bless MNK
May Elohim keep & protect MNK
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by egunna(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2021
meolaniyi:

" They will bring their army to Biafra land while the terrorist take over their land. When we are done with them, they will not have a place to run back to."

I fear this man.
how many army have dey brought now?check d map and see how small u guys are.one supertucanno will reduce d dot to a rubble.no b only prophet,na holy one.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by am4truth(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

R.I.P....

Must you always involve a whole region in your wailing. You guys knows you are not without the southwest. Enjoy your wailing alone. Inferiority complex is disturbing you.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by esnbrutality: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2021
See this one...why una carry IGBO matter for head like AGBO??..As una continue to dey act foolishly we must call you guyz out!

am4truth:

Must you always involve a whole region in your wailing. You guys knows you are not without the southwest. Enjoy your wailing alone. Inferiority complex is disturbing you.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Fafesot: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2021
This must have been politically motivated.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
TheGreatOne90:

You are ridiculously stupid. Infact, you are innately stupid. Absolutely mad.
What on earth, does nnamdi kanu got to do with the killings by bandit. You can also blame ojukwu, for the war scale killings going on in the north. Do not worry, it will get to your own turn

Please don't compare Ojukwu with Nnamdi Kanu, That's Blasphemous.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by GoldenSpec: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
No, he slept grin
SpecialAdviser:
Did he dead?
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by IvarTheBoneless: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

R.I.P....

South West will ALWAYS be your superior in everything good.

You can rant like your father and grandfather...it wouldn't change the poverty and inferiority complex.

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Indeed my dear God is wonderful. What they planned for us is going back to them and would continue until they are completely decimated, annihilated.
God is incomparable, immeasurable &unpredictable.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. You are using Bible recitation/quote Reverend to God to equate a mere mortal like Nnamdi kalu. May God have mercy on you. The only lion of the tribe of the Igbos, be it south East or Biafra land is God. Every other one is a counterfeit
sorry sir. What I had in mind is different from what u saw me post here. I am not equating anybody with God.
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by MDK777: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
BandItS Are Wiser Than BoKOHarAm. Thats Why I Like Their Activities. They Kill And ABDuCT Both Rich And Poor Unlike BH. May God Directed Them (BAnDIt) To The Enemies Of Our Dear Nation
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Kinzo0917(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Indeed my dear God is wonderful. What they planned for us is going back to them and would continue until they are completely decimated, annihilated.
God is incomparable, immeasurable &unpredictable.
. YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. THE BIBLE SAYS, THEY SHALL SURELY GATHER BUT THEY WILL SCATTER. GOD WILL FIGHT ON BEHALF OF THE CHRISTIANS. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's not prophecy, its called being a secret Military Intelligence Agent for the globalists who engineer the terrorism / insurgencies.
Yes NK is a British military asset.
meolaniyi:

I fear this man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section / Buhari's Incompetence: I Saw It -by Joseph Edgar / 'The Essentials Of Beauty Therapy' By Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.