Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? (6386 Views)

Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After / Npower Has Started Payment Of September Stipend. / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by gulfer: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spark2:
Do you know anyone with similar issue?

I did my Biometrics and my dashboard shows it was successful. Infact, I still have the congratulatory message on my dashboard. Now they've deployed everyone I know and mine is still reading not deployed.
I've called them several times and all they say is that deployment is still ongoing. I'm tired and exhausted...

What can I do pls?

I belong to thr graduate category
Deploy yourself nagrin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Validated: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
maestro299:
Abeg, how much be dis Npower money sef?
$52.17 a month my brother, that is $1.74 a day for a Southern graduate. Meanwhile, his Northern counterpart is chosing between Immigration, CBN, NNPC or INEC.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by lereinter(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:
look for job Npower won't be there forever

What will be there forever?
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by lereinter(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
revived:
Go and hustle alaye

This money no reach $700 per year

Omooooooooo this country is fvcked up embarassed embarassed

Oya state the hustle
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Sttk: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wait
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by goodLord3dg2: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go to sleep Jare
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Dechief: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Staru1:

Yet to be deployed but you were paid, why are you disturbing us? You should be bothered if you were not paid but NPower pays everyone that has successful done with his/her physical verification.

Can I still do my physical verification?
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by gidado14(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spark2:
Do you know anyone with similar issue?

I did my Biometrics and my dashboard shows it was successful. Infact, I still have the congratulatory message on my dashboard. Now they've deployed everyone I know and mine is still reading not deployed.
I've called them several times and all they say is that deployment is still ongoing. I'm tired and exhausted...

What can I do pls?

I belong to thr graduate category
you didnt vote for APC

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by penceman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Send msg to their mail about this issue. And thats if u not paid
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Tremendous2018: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
why waiting on npower when you can actually create your own wealth for details join https:///DHPDWxGaGCTEz9j7VifVwg
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by sheanzy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
isaiah4life:
This is even big. People like us that are private school teachers collect 17k monthly.

All for survival. God will help us all. IJN

which kind lie be this 17k monthly
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by sheanzy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
maestro299:
Hmmmm... God will help us. This is money that some people collect as monthly salary embarassed embarassed embarassed
360k is also someone's weekly wages

if u keep comparing urself with others u won't succeed in this life

u will die poor idiot
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by maestro299: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Validated:

$52.17 a month my brother, that is $1.74 a day for a Southern graduate. Meanwhile, his Northern counterpart is chosing between Immigration, CBN, NNPC or INEC.
Even Northerners that aren't even university graduates are getting plush government appointments. According to George Orwell, "...all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by iamwalexab(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deploy yourself to any PPA of your choice
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by isaiah4life(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bro, I seriously laugh. You seem not to be fully aware of what the average man is facing. Take a road trip to some of the shanties and suburb in Abuja and ask teachers how much they earn? When you have be furnished with the right information, come here and sympathise with us.

sheanzy:
which kind lie be this 17k monthly
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by akilo1: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deploy yourself
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by akin9ja78(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go learn rewire
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Staru1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dechief:

Can I still do my physical verification?

Yes, it depends on The LI posted to your L.G.A. just go to your L.G, explain, you may be redirected to your state capital because most L.I operates from state capitals.
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by IAMPEDRO: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2021
Loner444:
Guys, please I need your help on how to register my small company

Thanks.
You can actually do this for free, information applied is power!
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Loner444: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
IAMPEDRO:

You can actually do this for free, information applied is power!

Please I need a lead
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by IAMPEDRO: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Loner444:

Please I need a lead
Thanks.
Where are you right now? Me am in Edo state Benin.
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Loner444: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Where are you right now? Me am in Edo state Benin.

I'm in portharcourt

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by IAMPEDRO: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Loner444:

I'm in portharcourt
Ok, I am sorry the program is not in portharcourt.
Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by Loner444: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
IAMPEDRO:

Oh, I thought it was online, anyways thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? by IAMPEDRO: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Loner444:

I'm in portharcourt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Advisory And Recharge Cards For Job Seekers And Students (Sallah Special) / The Guide To Succeeding In A Terrible Job Market / Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria: Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.