Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Do You Know What Your Work Is? Or You Haven't Found One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know What Your Work Is? Or You Haven't Found One (197 Views)

Mention What You Haven't Done Before / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Your Work Is? Or You Haven't Found One by Mercisharelove(f): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2021
What you‘ve done is your work, not what you think, going to do or told to do.

What have you done already now? This is what is in the record book of works.

We‘re angels on earth. if you haven‘t started your duty, go take your orders and abserve to do all that you‘ve be command.

We have been command to love one another until Jesus, the one who showed us what true love is, by death on the cross, and rose again from the death.

We‘re in a battle field and many are unaware of the enemy‘s plot to stop their hearts from loving.

Examine your thoughts again and again before you sign in.

Ensure it‘s the right info and password then get into the page and browse faster for the time is short. This is with tears in our eyes.

Run faster to ETERNAL LIFE. This is GOD'S gift to you. Stop struggling on earth. Follow the MASTER.

He said “he that believe in HIM the works that I do shall he do also and greater works, because I go to the FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!.
Re: Do You Know What Your Work Is? Or You Haven't Found One by Dejisama: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2021
IWhether black Friday or not
Come Shop on jumia with my voucher code (NBFDEJI) to get 10% discount on all items.
Works like magic

NB: if the code doesn't work on your app kindly use the website it will work �
Re: Do You Know What Your Work Is? Or You Haven't Found One by muheeb01(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2021
My own work is Agbo oooo....Herbs has been doing wonders since century ago before orthodox medicine....that's my job,I inherited it and know it very well,I'm proud of my job of saving lives tradomedically....what's your own job or work?
As you're saving lives with word of God,I'm saving lives and homes with herbs

Check my signature and my profile for my work

(1) (Reply)

Massive cash out / . / Where And How Do You Want To Spend Your Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.