Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Thriftplus And Loan Management - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thriftplus And Loan Management (296 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Vacancy In Fintech And Loan Company / Vacancy:recovery And Loan Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thriftplus And Loan Management by 1saed: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2021
this morning, i want to answer one question i was asked on my DM

an intending client had approached us, asking if our platform has a service for efficient loan management

then we got talking.

we had to schedule a zoom meeting and during the meeting, the solution we have was presented to him.

i remember that he asked serial other questions. we tried to provide answers to the once we can and left out others.

he raised the issue of security, we told him every entry is scrambled in the datacenter and that even if you stole the whole program architecture, the data would be useless on the hacker

after much back and forth, he askes for some time

and finally, he came onboard our platform

today, we stretching our hands to you

if you need a loan management app, then, thriftplus is for you

today, we offering a 60 day free access

follow his link to begin your journey

https://thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

we will be waiting to welcome you on board

thank you
Re: Thriftplus And Loan Management by michaelbiz: 1:25am On Dec 15, 2021
1saed:
this morning, i want to answer one question i was asked on my DM

an intending client had approached us, asking if our platform has a service for efficient loan management

then we got talking.

we had to schedule a zoom meeting and during the meeting, the solution we have was presented to him.

i remember that he asked serial other questions. we tried to provide answers to the once we can and left out others.

he raised the issue of security, we told him every entry is scrambled in the datacenter and that even if you stole the whole program architecture, the data would be useless on the hacker

after much back and forth, he askes for some time

and finally, he came onboard our platform

today, we stretching our hands to you

if you need a loan management app, then, thriftplus is for you

today, we offering a 60 day free access

follow his link to begin your journey

https://thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

we will be waiting to welcome you on board

thank you

I actually want to introduce this to a client in my area and then move to others The problem I have with most solutions I see is the UI/UX design. It's mostly bare-bone. Why can't Nigerians do something up to international standards, take a look at PayPal, DMBs, and several other Fintech Apps. Very clean and sweet interface. But this cooperative apps are usually just unattractive. Honestly. cry If I can get something close to Crowdyvest, I'll be happy. I swear
Re: Thriftplus And Loan Management by 1saed: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Hi there,

I appreciate your desire to want to venture introducing our platform to a client down the road. If for nothing, it gives us the impressive impression that, like others have always said,Thriftplus provides a tangible solution.

You mentioned UI/UX , which is a professional way of talking about the look and feel of the App's skins and also how it responds to changes in the size of a device. Well as at today, there hasn't been any complaints from our customers about this issue, but we also appreciate that you might be seeing what others aren't ( being who you are)

So, we want to say.....we welcome that decision

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Urgent!, Act Fast, These Things Don't Last, Over 800$ To Be Made And More. / Urgent Need For A Driving Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.