Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Urgent!, Act Fast, These Things Don't Last, Over 800$ To Be Made And More. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!, Act Fast, These Things Don't Last, Over 800$ To Be Made And More. (295 Views)

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) / Job Seekers Should Stop Doing These Things / Why Employees don't last at FOOD CONCEPTS Plc(owners Of Chicken Republic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!, Act Fast, These Things Don't Last, Over 800$ To Be Made And More. by israelsteve13: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Earlier this morning I made a Post Concerning this same issue and over 11 Thousand Persons did the right thing by subscribing to the information Below. of course, I was not able to read feedback from over 11 thousand persons at once, but from the 100 I was able to read and watch from my dashboard, I am overjoyed to tell you, that at least each one of them has made over 300$ in less than 24hours of doing exactly what they were told to do.
Now it all falls on you to decide either to join the winning team or continue with your very Poor narcissistic and Unrealistic dumbshit analysis.
and yes if I have to bully you into making money, so far as you don't run away, trust me I will.

step One

At the End of this post will be a link that will send you to the website I am talking about,

Step Two
Click on the link and sign up

Step three.
While signing up ensure you add Numbers to your name, (It is a secret strategy I Devised to beat the system) without Numbers added to your name the System is wired to shut you out with all sorts of plymores like "User already Exist" just to make sure you don't get in.

Step Four.
When You get into the system select from an array of Videos that would be on your dashboard, the videos range from 1$ to Over 100$ worth. Click on any one of your choice, watch till the timer ends and get your Money transferred directly to your bank account.

Step Five
There is no Step Five, I just wanted to remind those narcissistic analysts of every reasonable opportunity, that this one does not require you to pay. in fact you get a 10$ bonus tip on signing up so long as you use my referral code.

10$ is equal to 4050 naira, that's at least enough Motivation for you, here is the my ref code: https://use-video.xyz/8301594610263240/

and remember these things don't last play your game well.
Re: Urgent!, Act Fast, These Things Don't Last, Over 800$ To Be Made And More. by Perfecttouch(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pay a good web designer to design a good and attractive website for you...

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Urgent Need Of Job / I Am A Journalist, Please I Need Job / EQUIP Youths And Women Empowerment Program 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.