Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) (37596 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Fiscus105(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Clint02:
I believe some guys on NL will call him a simp.

Those who don't know the value of wife
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anything just to show off and to oppress your frds grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
davidtemi:
I did exactly same to my girl at an event wen her heel shoes was paining.

No big deal
Where the video??
Else,
Idonbilivit..
Anita shared video
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Loreettaa: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Clint02:
Meanwhile he may be genuinely enjoying what he's doing. When your primary love language is, acts if service, you can perform any act for the person you love, including foot massage.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by od501: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
onthehill:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph shared video of her husband, MC Fish, massaging her feet at actress Iyabo Ojo's mother's one year remembrance party, IgbereTV reports.

Anita Joseph shared the video on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWjiV93jMtj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3roHg2aq08g

Jerome, Whyyyy?! cry
Them Don wash put for this one!!
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by RightToReject(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Provided that his action stems from the place of volition, thoughtfulness, and necessity and she sees and receives it cheerfully knowing that it isn't because of the potency of her shenanigans, then all correct.

Always strive to be a source of positive energy/renewal of energy to anyone you cross their path/in your life, unless/until they give you reason that they don't deserve you, then you can wreck them if you so desire.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by prophetfire: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Is he that poor?
Must a man be poor to show nice and caring attitudes to his wife? To me poverty would make me aggressive and uncaring but being wealthy would make me extra-nice. Unless she has bad character.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by davidtemi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Where the video??
Else,
Idonbilivit..
Anita shared video
Probably Anita planned hers. I never planned mine and didn't take it as big deal, hence no video
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Opec82: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please help just to sup MTN 08101425332 any amount God bless
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by prophetfire: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
dacblogger:
This is so not right...
How will you tell your hubby to massage your leg at an event
As a lady, I totally disagree with this angry
Why not wait til you get home undecided
It's for the camera na. You should understand. Many would rush to her IG now. Many would start following her.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Uthman2senior: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mr. Fish with the Fish brain.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by bolaayenimo: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
ewu slave
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by juniorstar(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
onthehill:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph shared video of her husband, MC Fish, massaging her feet at actress Iyabo Ojo's mother's one year remembrance party, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

Most women love
1)good seex
2) good body massage with focus on the spine and the hips
3) good leg and hand massage
If you woman has never asked for these then wahala dey oo.
But this public own get as e be.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by ShaqFu: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Husband or houseboy?
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by ActuaRise696969: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
If my son does this, in public, I will remove him from my will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Clint02:
In an Events not like she is injured ? Hmm God knows the best !
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by selfdefence: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na wa o, things dey happen sha
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nylonbag:
She has turned the guy to mumu,what an embarrasment to men around the world
A man like this can never be successful,they have zero ego
No worry,d jazz go soon clear for the guy eyes.. But the baba wen run am for Anita strong o... Chai
.. Man with preek just dey do house boy for hoe low show pro Max..
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Thunderfayayou: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
onthehill:

See video below.

Na his wife. It's normal but if you're doing this on your girlfriend............ Hausa goat better pass u
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by NaBanga: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Upon looking at MC Fish's Instagram, I see that Anita has started to bleach her skin. A secure woman has no need for bleaching. All is not well in their marriage. sad
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by hokafor(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
I m very sure the mother of this man will be shedding tears at the sight of this irresponsible act

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by ogawisdom(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Shows who is in charge

She pays the bills for the house boy

So she calls the short
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Nilon: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
davidtemi:

Probably Anita planned hers. I never planned mine and didn't take it as big deal, hence no video
hope she sucks your dick in return
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Nilon: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigYash:
No worry,d jazz go soon clear for the guy eyes.. But the baba wen run am for Anita strong o... Chai
.. Man with preek just dey do house boy for hoe low show pro Max..
my dream is to smash anita's ass. That ass is big
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by efighter: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
osuofia2:
cheesy
Men are now endangered , death to all Simps.
What is happening to men this days

Our grandfathers were not like this.
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nilon:
my dream is to smash anita's ass. That ass is big
I just don't like her,because of that tattoo on her arm.. She tried erasing it,it left an irritating scare. I once heard rumour that,she was once into porti porta too.(Although, I don't know if its true o) Those things just made me dislike her. The ass big sha.. grin BigYash
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by ugodson(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
I truly see nothing wrong here. Her legs hurts as her husband he gets to remove or wear her back her shoes for the occasion.
His doing well joor
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy
Bewiseedet:
Is he that poor?
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
That's ok,
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Kyrestas: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
I swear our forfathers are angry right now , this man have finally disgrace a manhood,
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pls where are this boy parent
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
I was waiting for the end part where you tell us she put it up on her Instagram live.

Mtsheww.

Daft people everywhere that don't know that not everything is for public consumption.
davidtemi:
I did exactly same to my girl at an event wen her heel shoes was paining.

No big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.