Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) (37592 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by onthehill: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph shared video of her husband, MC Fish, massaging her feet at actress Iyabo Ojo's mother's one year remembrance party, IgbereTV reports.

Anita Joseph shared the video on her Instagram handle with the caption;

"Oh baby massage those pretty hawwwwwwt legs
Respect king @realmcfish mike orihe di’mma
…..
Note
Even when she’s yours treat her like you just met her
You gerrrrrrrrit if your don’t gerrrrrrrit
Forget about rrrrrit"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWjiV93jMtj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3roHg2aq08g

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Clint02(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2021
I believe some guys on NL will call him a simp.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Beckysexy(f): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Nawa o

Funny thing is despite all the PDA and trolling, they are still together and seem going stronger lol.

23 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Is he that poor?

Anita must be the one bankrolling the relationship.

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by donbachi(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2021
In as much as,i dont see anything wrong with that.somethings are better than at home.

263 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2021
The power of kayamatta grin cheesy

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Raymond0008(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Alaye self dey use blue eye.

I think she’s trying to promote the guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Redpillers will soon arrive. grin cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by dacblogger: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
This is so not right...
How will you tell your hubby to massage your leg at an event
As a lady, I totally disagree with this angry
Why not wait til you get home undecided

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2021
donbachi:
In as much as,i dont see anything wrong with that.somethings are better than at home.
Remain BLESSED.
Most Married men do such.
But some things are better at Home.
She's yet to realise she's rendering her man stupider by doing all these.
And the stupid man has no senses of his again.
This is exactly what happens when people realise you no longer put your brain into use.
They resort to using it for you.
Only a man terribly poor in ideas does such

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by CHAVINCI: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2021
dacblogger:
This is so not right...
How will you tell your hubby to massage your leg at an event It's not like she is pregnant
that's your problem

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by cremedelacreme: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
For him mind now, he is being romantic. See as he resemble all these a.bokis wey dey do manicure and pedicure. Mumu man. angry

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by maureensylvia(f): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Love

Obviously she's good in the oza room
Dude is worshipping her

If massaging her feet in public will bring more blessings and peace of mind to him, pls no mind what the people will say. Massage everywhere and even wash her undies. It's better being used by your wife and things will be going well for you than being a broke ass bosy man

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Even at public event.

My father my father, every spirit of SIMPson, every Kenyamata influence that might want to manifest in my life be destroyed by fire!!!

I am not wishing them bad but this type of social media addictive marriage don't last.
The end will be very loud and embarrassing.

MC fish siblings looking at him right now

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Love
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Love in Cairo

E Dey shag

Buying all types of gift cards and funds . Contact me today
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmmm.. I thought his name was MC Gizzard

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy
Men are now endangered , death to all Simps.
What is happening to men this days

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Asgard73: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
They’re enjoying grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
MC Fish?

Apple does not fall far from the tree.

Only a man with fish brain would do that in public tongue.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by SensualMan: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Anita really married this yoruba toy boy well well. It's a trait of Yoruba boys to leech off successful women. 85% of Yoruba boys and men feed off their women. Talk more when a successful igbo woman marries a lazy Yoloba boy.

Toyboy Mcfish cheesy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by GoldenSpec: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Level grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Oro won o se dasi grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by SILVERLINES: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy

Who no go suffer for that kind maxi cleavages
Front and back dey massive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Nylonbag: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2021
She has turned the guy to mumu,what an embarrasment to men around the world
A man like this can never be successful,they have zero ego

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Kajaard: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
This one married the husband. The husband did not marry her. Bloody simp of a husband. Nonsense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by davidtemi(m): 11:35am On Nov 22, 2021
I did exactly same to my girl at an event wen her heel shoes was paining.

No big deal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by ginggerxy: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2021
dacblogger:
This is so not right...
How will you tell your hubby to massage your leg at an event
he who pays the piper dictates the tone . Dude is just an errand boy

16 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Husband, MC Fish, Massages Her Feet At An Event (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2021
The load the babe carried for back will make me too do the same, that ass and very succulent bwest are the two things I don't joke with. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / Meet Taiwo Hassan A.K.A Ogogo’s Daughter, Shakirat Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.