Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 (60604 Views)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Broveens42(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wordson:
Congratulations to all Man U fans for squaring up with Chelsea...

Consolation talk grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Lordedifice1: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chelsea robbed the match
Even though i am not a Manchester United fan

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Drdreyy: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
And it ended in draw soup. Chelsea fans can allow people sleep tonight.

Chelsea tried sha and I will give it to them but Manchester United did a good job...

Chelsea tried? You are not serious. Instead man utd should be given all the praise for keeping Chelsea at an arm's length. We all know how disorganized and out of form utd are at the moment. This is a very good job from Carrick.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by stanluiz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hodson odoi kill this match. The nigga wasted 2 good chances that he should converted in the first half.

Chelsea should have sealed the match in the first half but we wasted a lot of chances.

We miss the absence of chilwell and kante in the match.

Chelsea should learn how to sealed a match.

Hodson odoi is not consistent and tuchel should know that.

Odoi is not a player you can use to win EPL.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Fescoblack(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
N2B2:

The English I'm so eloquent in is my income source. I'm not here to brag, though.

If you want to dish out an insult, the least you can do is ensure its error-free.
Good luck that English pays your bill. I am so happy for you. A slip is a normal thing. See what a say about emotions. You shouldn't be telling me what fetch you money.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Jayrow08: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chelsea! Una fada d more!!!!!!! I jst pity d next person wey we go catch in advance

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by frankson1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hespee93:

Aprt from the mistake that Joginho did that led to you scoring, do you think you'll smell ina gingle shot on target.

Just thank your goodness that Kante had injury

Che-nalty equalised through the back door undecided

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

Oh.. " Just that"... Ronaldo fangirls must always regurgitate their vomit. I thought PSG must always win the farmer's league.
Na farmers league no be lie ...out of 10 seasons, psg will win it 8 times at least.. that's what happened last season

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na carryover frustrations wey don blind their eyes from the game
Meanwhile Comrade We feast tomorrow...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

ALL WE DO IS WIN..... We Celebrate, boss. God go shame enemies.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Kingcalls: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol psg has been winning that league before Messi with nothing less than 25 points. Talk another thing.
Just that last season psg just failed to win it due to one or two mistakes..

They were bored of winning it

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by lajid: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ifybwoy7:
God bless you Bros you see that Callum boy is a big fool, including Jorginho that one is a big idiot. tuchel should partially take the blame for the late changes after the clear indication that Chelsea's fowerds were being wastful. draw feels like a lose to me tho, I rather have man u win this game.

We had no business drawing this game. We should have won it, I’m really not happy with what they played today.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Highlyrespected(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
lajid:
I am absolutely livid with Chelsea today, Man utd played absolute nonsense.

Chelsea should have buried the game with the number of chances we got today.

Jorginho is an idiot for that stupid mistake, the goat keeps making silly mistakes like it’s his birthright.

Loftus-Cheek is a mad man, the cat keeps on holding the ball without releasing it, why freaking do that when you’re not Messi.

And what can I say about Werner, the donkey will take 20 shots and miss 19 and the half of those shots.

Total rubbish, I’m even more angry because man utd played nothing. They didn’t deserve that point, Chelsea was wasteful.

Modified: I forgot to add, callum. The rat should have taken that one on one chance.

Also tuchel should also take the blame for not making substitution early.
Bro
Truth to be told
You have said it all.....
Chelsea got higher chances to buried this match but eventually they bleeped up.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

I tried avoiding you because you have a very little knowledge about football. But you love making a fool out of yourself arrogantly.
Assuming without conceding that Messi was this less important as you claimed, how come Messi has won more trophies and more matches than the old fraud?..
Messi has so more matches from a winning position. let's talk about when Barca is losing a very important match by 1-0 or drawing 2-2 and need the win so badly to advance to the next round.. Messi is always no where to be found in that instance. But see Ronaldo he has done it numerous times and still doing it . Wolfburg, Atletico, Atalanta, Villarreal, Villarreal again, Atalanta again, psg, Bayern Munich, Shalkea O4, Atletico again, Bayern, Porto, benfica etc. And many more. All of them..

Show me messi's own

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
HIPROFILE:

Game on the pitch approach.
lolZ but e work today
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Delusions yet again...how has he contributed to the quad points..u leave mbappe wey dem score 8 goals get about 6 assists, talk say na messi wey just get one goal give them 12 points... sorry for u people
No too worry yourself. Na tomorrow night we go talk.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by stanluiz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

I never said I was aiming to be a manager did I? If your brain somehow think I said it, then point out to me where I claimed so.

I am only giving my tactical analysis on the game.

Also, I never said Tuchel wasnt a good coach, did I? If that is what your brain deduced from my analysis, then you're wrong.

I am only saying he's a naive man with poor judgment (at times). He underestimates team severely, which is clearly not what a premier league manager should be doing as every team possesses threats.

If underestimating teams is what he's good at, he might as well return back to ligue 1 undecided
You are right.

Tuchel has the habit of underestimating teams and it very wrong.

When I see ziyech, odoi and werner in the front line up then I know there is a problem.

He should have started lukaku , pulisic and ziyech instead of odoi and werner.

It bad to start odoi and werner in big match like Manu when you have pulisic and lukaku.

Tuchel underestimate Manu that's why Chelsea didn't win.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Ifybwoy7: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
lajid:

We had no business drawing this game. We should have won it, I’m really not happy with what they played today.
me too man. I'm really upset with this result.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Broveens42(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
RiceProducers:

Man U did not play rubbish. It was all a scheme to dissipate Chelsea which is the most balanced team in the world at the moment. Man U broke up the play with many breaks and stops (Mounrinho style). Chelsea was very lucky. Also maybe Ronaldo should have come in earlier. It would have cost Chelsea two men to mark him

Ronaldo ?
You would have lost that match if he came on earlier. The dirty man u work could have led to their victory without that sub

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Ifybwoy7: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
lajid:

me too man. I'm really upset with this result. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Drdreyy: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
helinues:

Good result

Interesting and entertaining game

So Fred and McTominay can play like this, kudos to Carrick

Chelsea yet to win their last 6 matches with utd

MC Tominay did well but Fred is still a flop. He made some silly mistakes as usual and was sloppy on the ball. Look at that great one on one chance that he squandered! Van de beek is a better option.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Yhungsarm(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Mehn, I just dey vex for Tuchel since undecided
Ziyech that hasn't registered any goal or assist in the PL this season, suddenly merits a start against a very big team, ahead of Havertz, mount and lukaku.

Lukaku has been given the go ahead by our physiotherapists, yet, Tuchel pampers him.

A player that we spent a record fee to sign, broke our wage structure for doesn't start against the top team, na against Watford, Norwich & Newcastle he dey reserve am for?

I don't even know what he was thinking playing werner against man utd today. It's like seeing van dijk and matip in a defence, then decide to play werner, who lacks physique.

I wasn't expecting him to do much against Bailey, and would be surprised if Tuchel actually thought that werner would cause havoc when he decided to play him.

Any proper manager with working brains, would remove Odoi for mount after he missed those 2 cleat cut chances in the first half. Yet he played him for 80+ minutes.

I can't even begin to list the mediocre decisions that were made by Tuchel today.

I need to do something to help cool my boiling temper right now
Chelsea fans eehn, Ziyech was a super sub in our last match, he played well and is overall contribution was good which explains why he start, Odoi too is in a good form, Werner scored against Juve so pls jst let d coach do his work. he is responsible for us been in dat first position in the first place.
We all know Mount is not in Form and we play well without Lukaku, i jst felt the sub shud have been done earlier, we said the same tin against Burnley and He made the Changes only for Burnley to equalize.
Chelsea played well today without the individual mistake and the rubbish in front of goal we wud have won the match so please Tuchel did well.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Messi has so more matches from a winning position. let's talk about when Barca is losing a very important match by 1-0 or drawing 2-2 and need the win so badly to advance to the next round.. Messi is always no where to be found in that instance. But see Ronaldo he has done it numerous times and still doing it . Wolfburg, Atletico, Atalanta, Villarreal, Villarreal again, Atalanta again, psg, Bayern Munich, Shalkea O4, Atletico again, Bayern, Porto, benfica etc. And many more. All of them..

Show me messi's own
This is why I dey avoid you. All this rubbish from that empty head ffs!.. You mean Messi hasn't helped Barca & Argentina from a losing position?... You get blood fever, go & take chloroquine

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

They were bored of winning it
I tell you. Useless league
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by SEO2002: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

cheesy cheesy

The old fraud has scored 0 goals against Chelsea all his career both past and present in England.
bastardised bastard. He has scored against chelsea in the ucl. Cunt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Europa League (1(4) - 1(3)) On 9th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.