Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 (60441 Views)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

I have always known u are a child... only children support messi cos when Ronaldo was dribbling, scoring the header against Chelsea in champions league final and scoring long rangers , u lots were watching tales by moonlight
You called someone a child, only for you to end up sounding like one.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Kingcalls: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

No too worry yourself. Na tomorrow night we go talk.

Mayb na after tomorrow this una delusions go cure...how can a normal person say messi go win ahead of Lewandowski if no be crase

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Kingcalls: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

You called someone a child, only for you to end up sounding like one.

Aboki de follow watch ball ??grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ALFADOS(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chelsea coach sold the match already

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Faller:

your argument is rubbish....did Barca win the league last season with messi.....Farmer league fraud for a reason....
"Did Barca win the league last season"... See me see kweshun o. Is Spain also a farmer's league where Barca must win every season?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Drdreyy: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kevsmart88:
This Chelsea Team can't win the epl.
Best bet is the top 4.
Liverpool is the Real deal.

The trick to beat them is to score them first and they will enter panic mode. They have never come from behind to win a match since Tuchel took over. It is like they don't believe they can conceed so when it happens, they become destabilised. United could have increased the goal margin immediately after they scored if they were clinical and well organized.

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by AsawanaDgreat: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
At least manU no loose today
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

This is why I dey avoid you. All this rubbish from that empty head ffs!.. You mean Messi hasn't helped Barca & Argentina from a losing position?... You get blood fever, go & take chloroquine
Oga give me instances.
Don't come and bring one stupid league match where no important. You can see all the matches I called for you were important matches to advance Madrid, Juve, and man united. Not one stupid league match because if it was I won't have brought it up cause after all even lingard has done it. Bruno has done it. Rashford has done it.

I'm simply looking for an important champions league match just like the one against Roma, Liverpool that Barca needed.just one goal to qualify and yet nothing

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Itoro350(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Ronaldo na just bad luck angry angry
WHAT OF LUKAKU?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Labadi69:

I say name a current superstar in that league playing for a club other than PSG. You are calling names of players that were unknown and taken from that yamayama league to go and become superstars in the best league in the world.

Going by your ridiculous logic, we should be calling Naija league a strong league because it produced the likes of Mikel, Osimen, Kelechi, Ndidi and co abi? Come on get out of here!
We need to examine the I.Q of Ronaldo fangirls and compare it with that of a snail. I mentioned few players that came from the French league and raped the EPl as the best overall. You are comparing with naija players that are just squad players. Nonsense and ronaldo!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Aboki de follow watch ball ??grin grin grin
Moniker , Dey deceive you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

"Did Barca win the league last season"... See me see kweshun o. Is Spain also a farmer's league where Barca must win every season?

you're saying it as if messi is the reason why PSG is winning the league this season.... Someone that has only one goal in the league....Abeg make you and your Farmer fraud go farm go cultivate cassava

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by clothingonline(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
WELLINGTON01:

how much

5k 2021 new season Europe standard jersey

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
ManUtd was solid at defense today and they need to improve on it with this result against an amazing Chelsea side. ManUtd have conceded too much goals and must learn how to be tight at the back. They can still make it to the top four if they are consistent.

To those blaming Tuchel and some players, this was a team that just thrashed Juventus 4-0 and still topping the premier league so calm down! You can't win all games and as I said earlier, ManUtd was exceptional at the back. Kudos to Carrick! He got his game plan right!

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Drdreyy: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
thoollz:
Highlights from the game:

Well today's match shows that Maguire's position shouldn't be on the field, rather on the bench. If a player is underperforming, bench him. Bailly did excellently well. Olè had too much faith in Maguire and he paid dearly for it.

Chelsea were dominant but let's be honest, the noise about their defenders getting the goals for them shows that you don't rely on your defenders to give you goals when needed.

Fred is actually a dumbo, Utd would have won the game.

Chelsea are yet to beat any team from the top 4 (of last season) in this current season.

Carrick knew what he wanted, yet manutd fans insulted him, he would have been the best replacement for Ole if manutd had kept him.

Best replacement for Ole? Remember this was how Ole started. He even defeated PSG and some top teams at that time. United have made the best decision by going for a professor. The team needs reorganization, discipline and a definite pattern of play. What I saw tonight wasn't different from the way they played under Ole, just that Carrick got the right combination but still no pattern of play.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga give me instances.
Don't come and bring one stupid league match where no important. You can see all the matches I called for you were important matches to advance Madrid, Juve, and man united. Not one stupid league match because if it was I won't have brought it up cause after all even lingard has done it. Bruno has done it. Rashford has done it.

I'm simply looking for an important champions league match just like the one against Roma, Liverpool that Barca needed.just one goal to qualify and yet nothing
You are annoying me. If you want to know the matches Barca had won with Messi from a losing position in the Champions league... PLEASE, simply GOOGLE and stop making a fool of yourself my boy.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

You are annoying me. If you want to know the matches Barca had won with Messi from a losing position in the Champions league... PLEASE, simply GOOGLE and stop making a fool of yourself my boy.
show me evidence.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Olamilekxy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
prekumohtim:

angry grin grin I am warning you, don't finish my laugh this night grin
Let me reserve the remaining laugh for next year

shey laugh dey finish NIH? I swear Nah like this those big men dey talk.

I'm still expecting you to ask for my aza oo, I never chop
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Faller:

you're saying it as if messi is the reason why PSG is winning the league this season.... Someone that has only one goal in the league....Abeg make you and your Farmer fraud go farm go cultivate cassava
We can only talk about the present. PSG are better placed in the league this season with Messi than without him last season. ManUtd were better placed in the league last season without Ronaldo than with him this season.. Simple Logic.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by unbitchable(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
show me evidence.
You dey follow GOOGLE fight?
I won't wasn't my time on a stupid argument such as " Messi hasn't won a match from a losing position"...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Drdreyy: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
lajid:
I am absolutely livid with Chelsea today, Man utd played absolute nonsense.

Chelsea should have buried the game with the number of chances we got today.

Jorginho is an idiot for that stupid mistake, the goat keeps making silly mistakes like it’s his birthright.

Loftus-Cheek is a mad man, the cat keeps on holding the ball without releasing it, why freaking do that when you’re not Messi.

And what can I say about Werner, the donkey will take 20 shots and miss 19 and the half of those shots.

Total rubbish, I’m even more angry because man utd played nothing. They didn’t deserve that point, Chelsea was wasteful.

Modified: I forgot to add, callum. The rat should have taken that one on one chance.

Also tuchel should also take the blame for not making substitution early.

Forget that Callum chance, Degea deserves all the credit for the save.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Saskay44: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Carrick suppose b simeon assistant manager

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

We can only talk about the present. PSG are better placed in the league this season with Messi than without him last season. ManUtd were better placed in the league last season without Ronaldo than with him this season.. Simple Logic.

Even if messi was in Man Utd nothing will change

Man Utd problem isn't Ronaldo...

Farmer's fraud fans are just angry because Ronaldo have proven that he can score anywhere unlike your lord and savior the almighty farmer that is struggling to score outside his comfort zone....Even in the Farmer's League, the Farmer fraud can't farm properly

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Tobiaz: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Enoch3721:
man utd
No wonder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by lajid: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Drdreyy:

Forget that Callum chance, Degea deserves all the credit for the save.

I’m talking from the player’s perspective, not from the keeper. Yeah, Degea tried as a keeper but as a good player, you should be scoring from that side.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by poshemmanuel(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by bankrich4real: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Joebayo217:
I see two goals in dis game.it may be 1-1 or 2-0 any team can score two or draw d match

You are a either a seer or a good tipster!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

I won't wasn't my time on a stupid argument such as " Messi hasn't won a match from a losing position"...
No need for argument. I'm not here arguing who is a better player between Messi and Ronaldo cause clearly it's Messi cause he is gifted. What I'm saying is that between the both of them according to evidence and statistic...when a goal is needed in an important game to win or equalize ( champions league match)... Ronaldo comes out top. I gave instances with many important champions league matches
You told me Messi has done it, I told you to show me prove of important champions league matches Barca was losing and Messi came to score to equalize or win for Barca but nothing. Against Chelsea it was iniesta not Messi. Against Roma one goal would have qualified Barca but Messi couldn't come up with it. Against Liverpool same thing. Against man city recently, one goal would have made them top of the group and avoid Bayern but he was no where to be found. Against so many teams...nothing. but Ronaldo has done it. He did it to take Portugal to the final of euros where they won the Euros.. he did it against Wolfburg from losing 3-0 to make it 3-3 and qualified Madrid. Did it twice against Atletico, Atalanta, Villarreal, shakaa, Bayern Munich, psg, Spain , etc.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
unbitchable:

No need for argument. I'm not here arguing who is a better player between Messi and Ronaldo cause clearly it's Messi cause he is gifted. What I'm saying is that between the both of them according to evidence and statistic...when a goal is needed in an important game to win or equalize ( champions league match)... Ronaldo comes out top. I gave instances with many important champions league matches
You told me Messi has done it, I told you to show me prove of important champions league matches Barca was losing and Messi came to score to equalize or win for Barca but nothing. Against Chelsea it was iniesta not Messi. Against Roma one goal would have qualified Barca but Messi couldn't come up with it. Against Liverpool same thing. Against man city recently, one goal would have made them top of the group and avoid Bayern but he was no where to be found. Against so many teams...nothing. but Ronaldo has done it. He did it to take Portugal to the final of euros where they won the Euros.. he did it against Wolfburg from losing 3-0 to make it 3-3 and qualified Madrid. Did it twice against Atletico, Atalanta, Villarreal, shakaa, Bayern Munich, psg, Spain , etc....no be fight.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by mediclife1987(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fbisshit:
I said draw match earlier so don't stress yourself again with this two , they're like husband and wife grin

Enough ticket go don cut this night...

Bet no good at all...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On November 28 2021 by Iceberghill(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
*MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGERS SINCE 1986*
1. Sir Alex Ferguson
2. David Moyes
3. Louis Van Gaal
4.Giggs
5.Jose Mourinho
6.Ole
TOTAL premier league trophy =20

*ARSENAL MANAGERS SINCE 1986*
1.Gerge Graham
2.Bruce Rioch
3.Arsene Wenger
4.Unai Emery
5.Arterta
TOTAL premier league trophy = 13

*CHELSEA MANAGERS SINCE 1986*
1.Bobby Campbell
2.Jan Borterfield
3.David Webb
4.Glenn Hoddle
5.Ruud Gullit
6.Gianluca Vialli
7.Ray Wilkins
8.Claudio Ranieri
9.Jose Mourinho
10.Avran Grant
11.Felip Scolari
12.Ray Wilkins
13.Guus Hidink
14.Carlos Ancelotti
15.Andrew Villas Boas
16.Robert Di Matteo
17.Rafael Benitez
18.Jose Mourinho
19.Guus Hidink
20.Antonio Conte
21.Sarri
22.Lampard
23.Paul Ngei
24.Fred Kubai
25.Achieng Oneko
26.Jomo Kenyatta
27.Kung'u Karumba
28.Bildad Kagia
29.Mwene Mutapa
30.King Lobengula
31.Mekatilili Wamenza
32.Jehova Wanyonyi
33.Lwanda Magere
34.Samoure Toure
35.Otto Von Bismarck
36.Vasco Da Gama
37.Christopher Columbus
38.Mahatma Gandhi
39.David Livingston
40.Chimulilenji
41. Kondwani Nankhumwa
42. Grezelder Jeffrey
43. Cash Madam
44. Fyness Mwagonjwa
45. Muhammadu Buhari
46. Thomas Tuchel

*TOTAL premier league trophy = 6*

������

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Europa League (1(4) - 1(3)) On 9th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.